PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions regarding the March

rampanthog
06-08-2008, 01:02 PM
I would like to offer the following suggestions:

Perhaps we could put together a list of 2 categories:

1. Prominent people who endorse or are sympathetic to RP's ideas and the R3VOLUTION, Willie Nelson and Eminem come to mind.

2. A list of all RP oriented candidates. Invite to the March ALL "Paulites" who are running for any kind of office anywhere with no regards to party affiliation and put them up on the stage behind Dr. Paul when he comes and speaks his words of wisdom and truth.

My suggestion would be to try and get some kind of support from these people for the March. I would also consider introducing all of these candidates (who come) as well as those who cant and state where and what they are running for. We the people NEED to know who is running for what and where, especially those who are not Republicans. In their case we need to know which ones are "Ron Paul Republicans".

WE the people can still have a big say what happens in November, and more importantly at the Republican Convention. It is NOT over.

People love idols, the more we can get to identify themselves with us, the better. These are the people who can act as "connectors" to the rest of the populace in order to help us reach the "tipping point". (gotta love Malcolm Gladwell).

Sincerely,

Tom Porter

JS4Pat
06-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Good Post - Good ideas...

Jamsie 567
06-08-2008, 02:05 PM
I would like to offer the following suggestions:

Perhaps we could put together a list of 2 categories:

1. Prominent people who endorse or are sympathetic to RP's ideas and the R3VOLUTION, Willie Nelson and Eminem come to mind.

2. A list of all RP oriented candidates. Invite to the March ALL "Paulites" who are running for any kind of office anywhere with no regards to party affiliation and put them up on the stage behind Dr. Paul when he comes and speaks his words of wisdom and truth.

My suggestion would be to try and get some kind of support from these people for the March. I would also consider introducing all of these candidates (who come) as well as those who cant and state where and what they are running for. We the people NEED to know who is running for what and where, especially those who are not Republicans. In their case we need to know which ones are "Ron Paul Republicans".

WE the people can still have a big say what happens in November, and more importantly at the Republican Convention. It is NOT over.

People love idols, the more we can get to identify themselves with us, the better. These are the people who can act as "connectors" to the rest of the populace in order to help us reach the "tipping point". (gotta love Malcolm Gladwell).

Sincerely,

Tom Porter

The tipping point is an excellent book in fact I have a copy sitting right next to me. I believe the big thing were missing is emotion there is very little promotion unfortunatly. The videos exist out there but they have not touched enough people. You are right we need some big names and when they release the list of people in attendance. I hope we have some connectors as you suggested.

Nice post fellow patriot!

grit123
06-09-2008, 10:08 AM
I saw video today requesting Dennis Kucinich at the march

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5MW8NvmpQ