PDA

View Full Version : was anybody just watching the news

Natalie
06-08-2008, 07:53 AM
//

driller80545
06-08-2008, 07:56 AM
Yeah, I saw that too. It made me chuckle.

PatriotOne
06-08-2008, 07:57 AM
LOL. Where and what was Huck doing that he was being filmed?

Bossobass
06-08-2008, 08:15 AM
I just got home from attending the NCGOP state convention where Mike gave a speech at the Saturday luncheon.

I met him Friday night and had a lengthy one-on-one wherein I threw some very hard questions at him regarding the primary campaign, such as his stealing Ron's lines, his being fed one liners to hit RP with at the debates, his sudden, meteoric rise in the polls and in media coverage (which he said was estimated to be worth $200 million of free exposure) and how on earth does he massage his conscience to the point where he can shill for McCain with a straight face...is it 'for the party', is it 'because he really believes McCain is the best of the 11 candidates', or is it simply 'being the good boy now so he can have a shot in 4 years'?

It was very interesting, to say the least, but the answer to the OP is that Mike is traveling the country speaking on behalf of many various GOP candidates in local, state and federal level elections, which includes the main event of pushing McCain for President.

Bosso

Bruno
06-08-2008, 08:19 AM
I just got home from attending the NCGOP state convention where Mike gave a speech at the Saturday luncheon.

I met him Friday night and had a lengthy one-on-one wherein I threw some very hard questions at him regarding the primary campaign, such as his stealing Ron's lines, his being fed one liners to hit RP with at the debates, his sudden, meteoric rise in the polls and in media coverage (which he said was estimated to be worth $200 million of free exposure) and how on earth does he massage his conscience to the point where he can shill for McCain with a straight face...is it 'for the party', is it 'because he really believes McCain is the best of the 11 candidates', or is it simply 'being the good boy now so he can have a shot in 4 years'?

It was very interesting, to say the least, but the answer to the OP is that Mike is traveling the country speaking on behalf of many various GOP candidates in local, state and federal level elections, which includes the main event of pushing McCain for President.

Bosso

Way to kick some Huck-ass Chuck Norris-style, Bosso! Sweet!

driller80545
06-08-2008, 08:22 AM
I would be very curious to hear some of the answers he gave to your questions.

ronpaulhawaii
06-08-2008, 08:30 AM

Bosso

empadded

:eek::cool::D - I can picture that

I would be very curious to hear some of the answers he gave to your questions.

+1

Crickett
06-08-2008, 09:20 AM
Well, if you met him you were probably impressed with him. I do not know how he does it, but he has incredible charisma and says just what each person wants to hear. He fooled me for awhile. In fact, he is the opposite of what he appears to be, in a BIG way. He also wants money, and cares little how he gets it.

TheConstitutionLives
06-08-2008, 11:45 AM
ss

pcosmar
06-08-2008, 11:52 AM
and how on earth does he massage his conscience to the point where he can shill for McCain with a straight face..

Bosso

Assumes facts( conscience ) not in evidence.

pinkmandy
06-08-2008, 12:06 PM

Bosso

Sounds like an interview. Hope to see an article soon!

wgadget
06-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Well, if you met him you were probably impressed with him. I do not know how he does it, but he has incredible charisma and says just what each person wants to hear. He fooled me for awhile. In fact, he is the opposite of what he appears to be, in a BIG way. He also wants money, and cares little how he gets it.

Yeah, must be the innocent-looking dimples.

I met him here at a GOP function here, back before he had his media jolt. Hardly ANYONE attended, maybe 150 people tops. Half of them were the local GOP establishment. He's all aw-shucks, but it's just a front to hide his neocon tendencies.