PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Russo's press secretary in SC

ressurectingadream
06-08-2008, 07:32 AM
Just got an e-mail from Ilona, Aaron Russo's press secretary, who lives here is SC.

She has let me know that Bob Conley is a friend of hers and has her support.

So now we have the Southern Avenger saying "NO" to Witherspoon and one of the closest persons I know to Aaron Russo supporting Bob Conley. And also by the way is behind Ted Christian.

Here's the E-mail from Ilona ***********************
Yes, I'm aware of Bob Conley's campaign. I am supporting him too. Bob and Ted just have to win their primaries,and we can go full steam to campaign for them.

Bob is a friend. He stayed at my house when he was recently in the upstate.

I did tell Bob, however, if he remained a "Democrat", we probably couldn't be friends anymore. lol

asgardshill
06-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Not to throw cold water on this thread, but ...

A dead guy has a press secretary? Talk about a no-show job ...

LibertiORDeth
06-08-2008, 10:53 AM
Not to throw cold water on this thread, but ...

A dead guy has a press secretary? Talk about a no-show job ...

Lol you just MADE the thread.

ressurectingadream
06-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Sorry, I still call her that . She's a dear friend and fought with and represented Aaron Russu well when he was alive. And she continues his fight with the same passion. I do still think of Aaron in the present tense since he was someone who lit my fire and I will also work the rest of my life to keep his memory and his fight alive. However I'm a little puzzled why this would stir such a violent and threatening reaction in you. I'm sorry it did, this was not my intention. Also, if you think I'm timid, I'm afraid your really off track. No one that knows me would even come close to calling me timid.

asgardshill
06-08-2008, 11:47 AM
However I'm a little puzzled why this would stir such a violent and threatening reaction in you. I'm sorry it did, this was not my intention. Also, if you think I'm timid, I'm afraid your really off track. No one that knows me would even come close to calling me timid.

"(v)iolent and threatening reaction?" What in the world are you talking about? An offhand joke about a dead man having a press secretary isn't the least bit "violent and threatening".

Please have your sense of humor checked at your earliest convenience.

Truth Warrior
06-08-2008, 12:05 PM
Aaron is dead, the work goes on!

manny229
06-08-2008, 12:08 PM
"(v)iolent and threatening reaction?" What in the world are you talking about? An offhand joke about a dead man having a press secretary isn't the least bit "violent and threatening".

Please have your sense of humor checked at your earliest convenience.

I was also puzzled by ressurectingadream's reaction to your post ..... but I think he/she might have read your signature and thought it was directed at him/her specifically.... LOL

Or it could be the alien avatar....

ressurectingadream
06-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Thank you for getting the thread back on track. I'm not much into rabbit trails and really don't have the time...To much work to do.. Excuse me if my sense of humor isn't what it should be right now. It's 100 outside & I've been out all day canvassing and talking to people as I have every day for weeks. Several of us are excited here in SC and with the primaries next Tuesday we have no time to fool around. Hopefully most people will understand the seriousness of this and spread the word about Bob Conley & Ted Christian.

asgardshill
06-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Thank you for getting the thread back on track. I'm not much into rabbit trails and really don't have the time...To much work to do.. Excuse me if my sense of humor isn't what it should be right now. It's 100 outside & I've been out all day canvassing and talking to people as I have every day for weeks. Several of us are excited here in SC and with the primaries next Tuesday we have no time to fool around. Hopefully most people will understand the seriousness of this and spread the word about Bob Conley & Ted Christian.

No worries. I can relate to the heat turning one bad-tempered. I'm the absolute worst about that - anybody who knows me knows to leave me the heck alone if its over 90 degrees or so.