PDA

View Full Version : We need to make certain to watch for the strippers for RP next week

Dave Wood
08-25-2007, 09:36 AM
To me, this is a test. If msnbc doesnt come up with that program and just acts like it never happened then I am going to become a full believer in all of this conspiracy stuff!

I am not the kind to think like "the wizard of Oz" and watching so many people start believing in these conspiracies has been embarassing until now.

The evidence of agent provacateurs at the SPP event the other day has rocked my beliefs.

I believe the strippers for Paul thing would gather a lot of attention to his campaign, some unwanted as well, and it just seems like they just pulled the plug at the highest levels.

Every time someone is able to even eek out his name on MSM and Mainstream radio its like the host reacts in the weirdest way by doing everything quickly to shut the person up almost in a nervous fashion like maybe their job is on the line if they dont?

This is frankly the most strange behavior to me, I dont think I have ever seen anything like it, so if they dont air that program I believe my entire belief system will be permanently changed for the worse.

MicroBalrog
08-25-2007, 09:44 AM
Why, did the MSNBC said they'll do something with it?

jonahtrainer
08-25-2007, 09:45 AM
To me, this is a test. If msnbc doesnt come up with that program and just acts like it never happened then I am going to become a full believer in all of this conspiracy stuff!

I am not the kind to think like "the wizard of Oz" and watching so many people start believing in these conspiracies has been embarassing until now.

The evidence of agent provacateurs at the SPP event the other day has rocked my beliefs.

I believe the strippers for Paul thing would gather a lot of attention to his campaign, some unwanted as well, and it just seems like they just pulled the plug at the highest levels.

Every time someone is able to even eek out his name on MSM and Mainstream radio its like the host reacts in the weirdest way by doing everything quickly to shut the person up almost in a nervous fashion like maybe their job is on the line if they dont?

This is frankly the most strange behavior to me, I dont think I have ever seen anything like it, so if they dont air that program I believe my entire belief system will be permanently changed for the worse.

Some people can stare at the sun in noonday and say it isn't there. Good to hear you are starting to see things as they really are.

Here are some interesting YouTubes that make you go, hmmmm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WivB-Qr8mPo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ

Dave Wood
08-25-2007, 09:52 AM
Some people can stare at the sun in noonday and say it isn't there. Good to hear you are starting to see things as they really are.

Here are some interesting YouTubes that make you go, hmmmm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WivB-Qr8mPo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ

Hell even Robert Fisk is questioning the 9/11 story now! This is getting weird read this:

http://news.independent.co.uk/fisk/article2893860.ece

MsDoodahs
08-25-2007, 09:56 AM
Can someone please tell me what the "strippers for Ron Paul" thing is about?

Is there a link with info?

Dave Wood
08-25-2007, 09:59 AM
Can someone please tell me what the "strippers for Ron Paul" thing is about?

Is there a link with info?

This is the thread that was running yesterday
Tucker Carlson MSNBC RIGHT NOW!

Its back a couple of pages on this forum

Matt Collins
08-25-2007, 10:58 AM
I'll repeat my Strippers for Paul jokes again due to popular demand:

Ron Paul believes in open government

and

This brings a new meaning to "insert ballot here" :D

lucius
08-25-2007, 11:27 AM

I think your media observations have merit. Will your belief system really be for the worse? Thomas Hobbes 'Leviathan' delves deeply into an individual's need to be protected by the large state/monarchy.

This is just my belief, but the acme of a human's existence is self-determination (along as that it doesn't infringe upon the rights of others) and it is crystal clear that our self-determination is being retarded overtly, by the removal of our constitutional republic, as well as on a far more insidious level, subconsciously for almost a century, a cursory study of the origins of public education reveals much of this. American 20th Century Schooling is based upon the Prussian model. John Gatto in his “Underground History of American Education” explains this concept well in Chapter 7, The Prussian Connection:

“In no uncertain terms Fichte told Prussia the party was over. Children would have to be disciplined through a new form of universal conditioning. They could no longer be trusted to their parents. Look what Napoleon had done by banishing sentiment in the interests of nationalism. Through forced schooling, everyone would learn that "work makes free," and working for the State, even laying down one’s life to its commands, was the greatest freedom of all. Here in the genius of semantic redefinition lay the power to cloud men’s minds, a power later packaged and sold by public relations pioneers Edward Bernays and Ivy Lee in the seedtime of American forced schooling.”

Link to Chapter 7: http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/chapters/7a.htm

PS: "The use of ‘conspiracy theory’ is a derogatory epithet. It is something the propagandists have deeply embedded [into the collective American psyche] and has been perfected over the decades. It is a useful tool to eliminate articulate dissent, other points of view, and information that might be inconvenient for policy agenda." Chris Sanders, Political Economist--Sanders Research

MsDoodahs
08-25-2007, 12:11 PM
PS: "The use of ‘conspiracy theory’ is a derogatory epithet. It is something the propagandists have deeply embedded [into the collective American psyche] and has been perfected over the decades."Chris Sanders, Political Economist--Sanders Research

Totally off the topic but the same may be said of "filthy rich."

max
08-25-2007, 02:10 PM
www.911truthvirus.com

born2drv
08-25-2007, 02:21 PM
maybe that stripper from FOX news was fired because she was planning on going on the show or was writing a favorable article about him???? hmmmmmmm.............