PDA

View Full Version : Will you stick around after November?

christagious
06-07-2008, 10:49 PM
I was thinking today about this. I come on these forums everyday, as do some of you and I was just wondering if the majority of you plan on coming on here still as frequently as you do now after November's over? This Revolution is a long-term effort and we'll have to recuperate after November to begin working on getting more people into office in 2010 and 2012.
I really hope we all stick together, I'm running for city council in 2009 and I know I've gotten a lot of good information, advice, and opinions on issues on here and once I get my campaign kicked into full gear I'll probably be asking even more questions on here.

So will you stick around after November?

yongrel
06-07-2008, 10:53 PM
Y'all will probably see my post frequency drop significantly come August, but I'll still come here as long as there are other interesting folks puttering around.

Nirvikalpa
06-07-2008, 11:20 PM
I know I will :)

Kludge
06-07-2008, 11:21 PM
So long as I can run around the halls yelling "SGP is a booty pirate!", I will stay.

revolutionary8
06-07-2008, 11:29 PM
Y'all will probably see my post frequency drop significantly come August, but I'll still come here as long as there are other interesting folks puttering around.

Will you stay around for "them"?
I will.
:D

Fox McCloud
06-07-2008, 11:57 PM
I'll definitely be hear--I've met a considerable number of people I enjoy talking with, getting economic news form, and exchanging ideas with...I've never met so many people of like mind as on this forum (I have several loves in my life: my savior, Jesus Christ, politics, economics, and Star Fox)....so this is a really good place for me.

Either way, if there's not very many people posting here after a certain date, naturally the people who frequent this area won't be posting as much either...but I'll still try to post meaningful stuff.

call me a doomer, but I personally think that events are going to transpire in the not-so-distant future that will cause all of us to focus on other things...that said, if things only worsen slightly, or they continue on, then I'll definitely be here. :)

christagious
06-08-2008, 08:44 AM
call me a doomer, but I personally think that events are going to transpire in the not-so-distant future that will cause all of us to focus on other things.:)

I'm a doomer too, but I would think that if things get considerably worse that we'd be on here even more, the revolution will need to stick together to focus on various things. Unless this whole thing was "just a phase" for some.

amy31416
06-08-2008, 09:20 AM
As long as those checks keep rollin' in, I'll still be here. ;)

Imperial
06-08-2008, 01:15 PM
I will be getting MORE active as time passes...

kombayn
06-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Will this go back to being Liberty Forest Forums? Or we still keep the Ron Paul name? We should starting throwing ideas around for names for caucuses or meet-up groups for our local Democrat/Republican/Libertarian meetings. Everyone should be involved in local politics. It's a hard game to play.

AgentPaul001
06-09-2008, 07:49 AM
I'm in this for the long run. Helping to institute long term change in the Republican party to help return it to its truly conservative / libertarianesque roots.

Over the next couple years I'm hoping to lay the groundwork for a run for the State House and got more involved with some local candidates.

Conza88
06-09-2008, 09:21 AM
We've got till 2012, what you talking about?! hahah. :D

coyote_sprit
06-09-2008, 11:45 AM
I will be with you until the end of the age, lulz.

rpfan2008
06-09-2008, 12:45 PM
I'll always be here

YoungPatriot
06-10-2008, 08:56 AM
I just joined the forums and Im going to stay as long as we are not just talking on the internet and we are actually doing stuff. Getting out there. Yanno, what Im saying?

Shink
06-10-2008, 12:39 PM
My COINTELPRO bosses might notice if I completely stop propagandizing and monitoring this sector of the tube system. Not really. :P

My volume of posts has decreased alot over the past couple months, as some priorities have shifted (I still got my babies to take care of and I now intend to go pro at Halo 3, believe it or not), but I still come here to read things and if things slow down here even further, I'll be forced into posting more content for people to peruse. I'm here to stay. Ron Paul dedicated his life to liberty, and I owe him for it.

newyearsrevolution08
06-10-2008, 01:05 PM
stick around the forums, or continue the revolution itself? The forum as long as it stays productive will always be apart of the revolution.

tonesforjonesbones
06-10-2008, 01:34 PM
We MUST keep Ron Paul going! He's the Father of the Revolution and we will gain more and more Disciples. We may vote for others for president..but the message MUST live on. Never quit. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!!!!

priest_of_syrinx
06-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Once you have awakened, there is no going back.

I'm going to stick with this crowd. It's eccentric, quirky, eclectic, and esoteric, but cool. Just my type.

pcosmar
06-10-2008, 08:31 PM
If Liberty Forest remains so will I.
I spend most of my time in there since the primaries, though I still read around the whole forum for news and info.
I will continue to be active when and where I am able.

Pauls' Revere
06-11-2008, 12:56 AM
I'm in...finally found my political footing so to speak. Thank you Dr Paul.

Theocrat
06-11-2008, 05:33 PM
I'll remain here as long as Christ sits on the throne.

american.swan
06-11-2008, 05:40 PM
I will always stay active about Freedom and the like.

I might come to this forum less after November if this site doesn't produce the news it has. This site is my news source. :)

nate895
06-11-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm gonna be coming on here once a week over most of the summer and beyond. I'll still help out, but being 16, I think I just want to be a normal 16-year-old for a while and not care much what happens. I'll still be rooting for the right people, and maybe even helping the ones I can out, but not as frequently.

mediahasyou
06-11-2008, 08:22 PM
till the end, brother.

PatriotG
06-11-2008, 08:23 PM
I and my colleagues are in this for the long haul
So I will be around......

Looks like you guys are stuck with me for a while.

ARealConservative
06-11-2008, 08:31 PM

every cloud........................... :D

Doktor_Jeep
06-12-2008, 12:12 AM
I am waiting to see what the next inaugural false flag terrorist attack brings and work from there.

Godzmarine
06-13-2008, 03:23 PM
I haven't really posted much. I have talked to everyone I know about Ron Paul but they laugh in my face and only listen to big media. I want to take back my country...

AZ Libertarian
06-14-2008, 11:27 PM
The R3VOLUTION MARCHES ON IN PHOENIX!

youngbuck
06-21-2008, 06:57 PM
I'll be here. There aren't many places on the web where awareness and intelligence is so dense.

Roxi
06-21-2008, 07:27 PM
are you kidding? leave the family?.... no way... ill be here forever unless the site is taken down, or im in gitmo

Agent CSL
06-21-2008, 07:43 PM
I have to choose option 2, because though I'll still keep up the good fight as much as I can, there are other issues that have to coexist side by side. I still don't know what I want to do with my life, but it's definitely not sticking on a forum all my spare time (no offense <3).

angelatc
06-21-2008, 07:50 PM
If I leave, I might miss something.

asgardshill
06-21-2008, 08:16 PM
I'll be here until our primary star changes to a red giant, until I eat some bad moo goo gai pan in Beijing in August and die screaming as a pitiful broken wretch, or I forget to pay the DSL bill. Whichever comes first.

Kotin
06-21-2008, 08:26 PM
it could become campaignforlibertyforums.com?

or some version of that.

and I'm here till the arthritis wins. ;)

mdmarino
06-21-2008, 08:30 PM
This forum has become an addiction. Harder to kick than nicotine. Even though I don't post much, I'm always here...kinda scary, really. :)

revolutionman
06-22-2008, 06:20 AM
when i was 16 i read The Battle For Your Mind By Dick Sutphen, that made concrete my distrust of Govermnet, 9/11 happened and I got whipped up into a patriotic ferver like most people did, then the Truth Movement and the Investigation came around, and in order to prove or disprove claims by truthers or government officials, I had to do research, thats where i was exposed to a broader more intricate application of Politics, the stuff that you'll never see on the nightly news. Thats when I was first exposed to libertarian ideals. Its been several years since all that transpired now. Dr. Pauls message reached me in late march of last year, and it was a big hit with me because its the libertarian ideals I've come to know and love, packaged and marketed for use by the American consumer.

The short answer, I'm not going anywhere until this platform is inevitably corrupted by moneymen.

tropicangela
09-17-2008, 09:44 PM
I was the 100th voter, do I get a prize? :)

Will do my damndest to stay on after Nov... but if I'm not, it's because life got in the way.

Natalie
09-17-2008, 09:47 PM
I stopped coming on here for a couple months after the primaries. I check rpf like 5 times a day now though, lol.

Godfather89
10-05-2008, 07:23 PM
I will be around, Liberty and Justice for all transcends just one critical election. The Revolution must be long term if it is not, than why are we doing this? The Future of Liberty has no guarantee unless people are willing to have provided one.