PDA

View Full Version : **alert** High Options Trading / Market Drop / Oil Up - War Or False Flag?

XR500Final
06-07-2008, 09:07 PM
We are currently sitting inside an incredibly dangerous 60 day window torwards a possible invasion of Iran, with many signals of a imminent false flag event. Signs of this are everywhere - a sudden and incredibly volatile Stock Market with heavy options trading, while the price of oil suddenly shoots up. If this sudden volatility is merely relational to the banks, then why did the price of oil suddenly shoot up as well? Historically the price of oil has always shot up just prior to an invasion.

HEAVY OPTIONS TRADING ACROSS THE BOARD FOLKS
Friday Options Outlook : BEAV, TSRA, AIG, XLF, CHK, WB, FMCN, WMB, APH
A Pile of companies suddenly have incredible volatility...

UNUSUALLY HIGH OPTIONS VOLUME
Unusual levels of options trading across the board

Full Article : http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=43525.0

Sandra
06-07-2008, 09:20 PM
There was a group discussion we has today about the uniqueness of this administration. This is the first administration in which heavy drug use (prescription as well) is present in the upper echelons of all offices directing policy. That's why obvious stupid decisions looked good to administration officials, at the time anyway. ...Iran will crush us.

Fox McCloud
06-07-2008, 09:22 PM
I wouldn't be all surprised if we're at war with Iran before the elections....as a matter of fact I'll be surprised if we're not at war with them by the end of the year.

OptionsTrader
06-07-2008, 09:26 PM
the vix says no.

Cowlesy
06-07-2008, 09:30 PM
I actually shorted the UltraShort Real Estate and UltraShort Financials ETF (meaning I essentially bet against the short position) at about 3:57PM EST on Friday.

Whenever people start huffing/puffing hyperventilating in one direction, it's the time to go the other direction.

May get a dip right off the bat Monday, but by end-of-day I'm betting these will be profitable picks.

yongrel
06-07-2008, 09:32 PM
False flag? No.