PDA

View Full Version : Converting Hillary supports to Paul?

Chauncy
06-07-2008, 12:03 PM
nt

SLSteven
06-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Things can't be that bad for Hillary supporters. They still have Obama whose policies are almost identical to Hillary's

Chauncy
06-07-2008, 12:11 PM
nt

Truth Warrior
06-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Rots of Ruck! :rolleyes: :D

SLSteven
06-07-2008, 12:15 PM
Thats what I thought too, until I looked at the official Hillary Clinton blog where theres almost nothing but "IM SRY HILRY BUT I CANT VOT FOR NOBAMA NO NO NO!!!! MCCAIN IS NUMBER 1 I LOVE PRINTING MONEY AND GOING TO WAR WITH IRAN". They seem to be taken by the whole experience thing and think McCain is second best because of that argument. Ron Paul's a year older and a few centuries worth wiser than him, so the experience argument in Ron Paul's favor may sway them in some capacity. I suppose theres still the trouble of either judo flipping the delegates, or if that fails, having him go third party.

That's an avenue I hadn't considered. :D

rpfan2008
06-07-2008, 12:16 PM
at this point many supporters, both Obama's (since AIPAC meet) and Hillary's (after Obama clinched nomin.) are for grabs, they are vulnerable, all it needs to be done is a good exposure.

But asking 'have you heard about RP' ain't gonna work.Some kind of surrogated adv is needed.
Storming their forums as despised Dems may work though.

Thomas Paine
06-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Hillary Rodham Clinton's supporters are hopeless neo-communist liberals.

OptionsTrader
06-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Assuming it is impossible is the easy way out.

I have converted a few. Surprisingly, the bonds that Hillary and Edwards Democrats have to their candidate of choice are not very strong in my experience.