preserveourliberties
06-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Yeah!

Kludge
06-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Waaaah! :(

Kludge
06-07-2008, 11:08 AM
She ended a sentence with "my friends"....

=/

MRoCkEd
06-07-2008, 11:27 AM
She ended a sentence with "my friends"....

=/
I may sound like a conspiracy nut - but does anyone agree that mccain and hillary might be the same person? :)

Peace&Freedom
06-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Don't count her out, as it's not clear yet what the Bilderberg bosses told Obama to do this weekend with regards to picking her for the VP pick. If this was the week when Obama clinched the nomination, why was most of the attention on his opponent? This whole week was a show of strength by Hillary, who through dominating the coverage managed to punk out Obama even as she was supposedly 'bowing out.' She's saying "you might have won, but the Clintons are still in charge." Bossy to the end. Will she pull another phantom endorsement and not really campaign for him outside the high profile venue of the convention?

She endorsed black candidate Carl McCall for Governor of NY in 2002 only after he beat out (Clinton crony) Andrew Cuomo in the primary---then mostly disappeared, only faintly campaigning for him in the fall. Will she do the same to Obama, contributing to his losing, so that she can run again in 2012?

LibertyCzar
06-07-2008, 12:15 PM
She's only suspending her campaign, just in case something "unfortunate" happens.