PDA

View Full Version : ?????? Is there a link to itunes for, Aimee Allen's Revolution Song???

speciallyblend
06-07-2008, 09:38 AM
The Revoultion Song, If there was a purchase link, we could drive that song to # 1 all over the country easily:) why hasn't amiee allen made this a itunes single it would hit #1 on a SONG BOMB exposing millions to the message.

I have emailed as much as i can to contact aimee allen. THIS SHOULD OF HAPPENED MONTHS AGO, but we need a itunes purchase download and i couldn't find one. SO WHAT'S UP?? , aimee allen doesnt want this song to be #1????? im truly confused, if we had a song bomb, the media wouldn't matter it would climb the charts just like ron pauls book,

CAN WE MAKE THIS HAPPEN?????

WE HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE THIS SONG GO #1 , we just need a purchase download on itunes.. for the revolution song

where can we buy multiple singles of this song???? BUY NOT FREE,MAKE IT HAPPEN AIMEE ALLEN:confused:

I SEARCHED ITUNES i got every amiee allen song but the revolution what is the problem???

OptionsTrader
06-07-2008, 11:11 AM
more question marks and caps are always the answer

Joseph Hart
06-07-2008, 03:33 PM
you can grab a good quality version off her myspace.

jcarcinogen
06-07-2008, 03:49 PM
She asks that if would like to buy it go here: http://www.hoooka.com/index.php?cID=125091

EDIT: yeah on Alex Jones yesterday she is giving it away for free on myspace but if you want to buy it go there.

speciallyblend
06-07-2008, 11:07 PM
k thanks ,maybe we need to start a SONG BOMB ,does that place allow for chart ratings?? if not ,then it serves no purpose,it needs to be on itunes or a big label to chart on billboard hits.

the point is to drive it up the charts,im not sure this site has any effect on buying the song or charts