PDA

View Full Version : GRANNY NEWS - Revolution 4 Freedom - Update

kittyc
06-07-2008, 09:35 AM
GRANNY NEWS

IF YOU ARE LIKE ME YOU ARE TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH THE CANDIDATES WHICH WE HAVE TO CHOOSE FROM IN THIS ELECTION OR CORONATION OF THE NEXT RULER OF THE ONCE FREE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

I refuse to call any of the candidates presidential or anything which even resembles such a title. None of them are. Watching McCain stumble over his words and give that stupid grin just makes me ill. Hillary lies with ease and simply refuses to give up? Maybe she is waiting for her dedicated hench men to take care of her problem as so many other times has occured. If I were Obama I would be very very careful. And Obama? How long will it be before we are faced with Global Taxes and even more restrictions on our lives? Are we supposed to just lay down and say oh well it is for the good of the planet? To be totally honest, I personally don’t care what the so called primitive undeveloped nations need, the evolution of civilization is not something I worry about. Our country was established by thinking, working and honest men and women to benefit their offspring. US… If other countries did not keep up the pace and evolve that is their problem not this country’s. I was always told and believe that first ” Charity begins at home” we have too many problems in this country to be worrying and paying for others that do not have the desire to help themselves. If people are happy walking barefoot ( which I do too) in dirt tracks, live in mud huts and breed as their main pastime that is their choice. Don’t come and tell me that I am responsible for feeding, housing and giving them medical care. It is time the USA stepped down from it’s pedistal of being the Great Care Taker. We cannot afford it. Why are we responsible for the UNDERVELOPED nations? Why are they Underdeveloped? It is a fact they have far more natural resourses than we do and the leaders are wealthy beyond belief yet we send money to help them???? Now we are expected to lower our standards of living and freedom to accomodate the Underveloped world? In my own opinion we need as a nation to start thinking of ourselves first, forget all the do gooders and their rants on equalit and political correctness, are they going to share their possessions with these other nations or do they just mouth the retoric thinking it is fine for all the working classes to give up their freedoms and possessions but not them? I haven’t seen Hillary or Obama giving their millions to help the other countries but they have no qualms about taxing us to do so. My theory is ‘LEAD BY EXAMPLE” when I see Obama, Hillary, Gore and the others giving up their fancy mansions, dollars, cars, security and lifestyle then maybe I will be more willing to do so too.

Now I am done with my rant for the day. It is time for some fun, I am overwhelmed and am having nightmares with the response we are getting from the Festival. We planned on maybe 5000 people at most to be there and thought that was really wishful thinking rather than fact but, within the last week we have been just over whelmed with calls and emails about people coming. A group from Florida have gotten 3 bus loads to come, people in CT are attending, people in California calling for spaces. We really thought this would be attended by mostly people in the surrounding states but now we see people coming from all over this nation as well as Canada. All the cabins are rented out, the RV sites are filling up and we have had to buy tents to house some of the participants who will be helping us during the Festival. We are adding onto our supply list every day now. This is exciting. We are talking to the camp ground next door to make sure there will be spaces for everyone and no one will be turned away. Won’t it be great to have such a large turnout for Freedom.?

Fox news is interviewing Bill this week about the festival… Yes I said FOX… it seems like there is no black out on Freedom. We are not putting a big emphasis on Ron Paul as this is a Festival for everyone, not a pep rally. We will be teaching and learning from so many smart and well known people talking on how to be able to live through these next few years and not lose everything we have all worked for as well as how to change the future. In other words we are preparing for the next presidential elections and all of the local elections so we will have a force in place to take control of our country again. After all we are the power or are supposed to be and we have to learn how to take it back. There is also the fun factor. This may very well be the last big gathering of patriots that will be allowed to happen for a long while if the country goes the way it is being predicted. With strict laws governing movement and having national ID’s etc plus the out landish fuel prices this may be the last big road trip family’s are able to make.

Join us for a week of good clean fun, lots of exciting speakers from all types of back ground, musical entertainment nightly by proud and well known patriots A Lakota Heritage Celebration put on by Russell Means and his Lakota people, BBQ’s, Fireworks, everything necessary for a really fun week. The camping is absolutely free. Lots of Motels are in the area and we still have a few RV campsites left. Our world is falling apart, we need and have the responsibility of putting it back together. Our lives and the lives of our children depend on what we do in the next few months and years.. There is no reason for us all to give up. The solutions are here we just have to put them into action. Vendors are signing up every day so there will be lots of good food, t shirts, books and many other items to shop for. Work shops are set up to show you how to get off the grid with a wind generator that you can build from parts from the auto parts store for a very little bit of money. How to store and preserve food, health information, common sense solutions to most problems we are likely to face. We have spent a lot of time pulling the very best people together to make this the best event of the year. Help us make this a wonderful event.. We have done the work and supplied the funds but need help to pay off all the debt that is incurred to make this happen. We aren’t asking for a huge amount, but if everyone on this news list would send just $5.00 we could pay back our bills and go forward without worry. There is a chip in set up:

http://freedomfestival.chipin.com/revolution-freedom-festival

Speaking of going forward, Penny Langford Freeman has announced she will be running for Governor of Texas ! We will be going to Texas to help Penny with her campaign and hope to have all of you on board with this. She is a fighter, will not compromise or make deals and knows how it feels to be one of the little people. Penny has run Ron’s Congressinal Campaigns for the past 10 years and never ran a losing campaign. All of you Texans step up and get involved with this campaign, this is one we can and will win. This candidate will not shy away from confrontation or power plays by the political elite. We will take Texas and show the other states how it should be done. What a shining example Texas will make for the other states which will generate enough courage for the people to stand up and say < we want our state and government back.

Now is not the time to sit back and wait. Time is running out ~

www.revolution4freedom.com

www.grannywarriors.com

speciallyblend
06-07-2008, 09:50 AM
I LOVE YOU ALL, SEE YOU AT THE SOUTH DAKOTA EVENT ,getting ready this week to flyer the colorado mtns eagle/summit/lake counties for the FREEDOM MOVEMENT.

I LOVE THE GRANNY'S, keep up the great work:)

please help donate to this. I donated 25 bucks last week,it was all i could afford,please help

Receipt ID a47144f26bbf6c9f Donated 10 bucks for me and my wife, keep up the great work . I can't wait to meet freedom loving americans in SOUTH DAKOTA ,
think im gonna leave late wed so i can make the LAKOTA CELEBARATION on THURSDAY.

I'M SO EXCITED

MichelleM08
06-07-2008, 10:34 AM
Wow, Thanks for Donating! We are looking forward to seeing you there! We are receiving reservations daily. RV spots are filling up. Couple of Tent Cabins left.

G-Wohl
06-07-2008, 10:42 AM
Who cares if Obama has Hussein for a middle name, has ties to other countries, or even religions?

I have a lot less respect for the Granny Warriors than I used to have. I can't believe I defended them when they were getting so much flak for marching early. This "newsletter" was just extremely bigoted, no matter how much money they donated (which, of course, I'm grateful for).

Do the grassroots a favor and try to be decent and respectable - a grassroots group of such prominence in this campaign should have the common sense to keep stupid remarks like this to themselves.

MichelleM08
06-07-2008, 10:43 AM
We had a Great Time the other night on Mike Chambers show
http://216.240.133.177/archives32/Chambers/2008/06/Chambers_060508_230000.mp3

brandon
06-07-2008, 10:46 AM
That is one daunting wall of text. I'll pass

Granny Warrior
06-07-2008, 03:19 PM
Who cares if Obama has Hussein for a middle name, has ties to other countries, or even religions?

I have a lot less respect for the Granny Warriors than I used to have. I can't believe I defended them when they were getting so much flak for marching early. This "newsletter" was just extremely bigoted, no matter how much money they donated (which, of course, I'm grateful for).

Do the grassroots a favor and try to be decent and respectable - a grassroots group of such prominence in this campaign should have the common sense to keep stupid remarks like this to themselves.

Is it bigoted to think of this country first???? To think of our own people first????
Anyone that would say that a presidential candidate that has ties to other countries and or religions shouldn't matter?????

Marching early??? early for what? Fact is if you would read there was no march.. It was a rally never even mentioned a march..

As far as being respectable and decent??? Since when does everyone have to have the same idea, life style and way of doing things? Speaking of common sense, you are right people do need to use common sense as well as being able to say what they think and what they do. The political correctness is killing peoples spirit , we all have to have the courage to say what you think. At least until the constitution is totally gutted and thrown in the garbage can by our fearless leaders of today who are more concerned about Global Power than their own soverign nation.

OptionsTrader
06-07-2008, 03:57 PM
What in the world does "ties to other religions" mean?

I was not aware there is a United States religion.

LibertyIn08
06-07-2008, 04:16 PM
I thought America was a nation of immigrants.

Perhaps I am misinformed.

Paulitical Correctness
06-07-2008, 04:38 PM
I've got so much to say on this, but "despicable" will have to suffice as you're not worth my rant.

:mad:

fxmercenary
06-07-2008, 04:49 PM
If people are happy walking barefoot ( which I do too) in dirt tracks, live in mud huts and breed as their main pastime that is their choice. Don’t come and tell me that I am responsible for feeding, housing and giving them medical care.

ummm.... HEIL HITLER MUCH?

kittyc
06-07-2008, 05:52 PM
What in the world does "ties to other religions" mean?

I was not aware there is a United States religion.

Please take the time to read this. Article from Mary Jones:

OUR REAL ROOTS:
This is one that needs to be shared But then, we may already be too late. God help us. Did you know that 52 of the 55 signers of The Declaration of Independence were orthodox, deeply committed Christians? The other three all believed in the Bible as the divine truth, the God of scripture, and His personal intervention. It is the same congress that formed the American Bible Society.

Immediately after creating the Declaration of Independence, the Continental Congress voted to purchase and import 20,000 copies of scripture for the people of this nation.
Patrick Henry, who is called the firebrand of the American Revolution, is still remembered for his words, 'Give me liberty or give me death.' But in current textbooks the context of these words is deleted. Here is what he said: 'An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death.' These sentences have been erased from our textbooks. Was Patrick Henry a Christian? The following year, 1776, he wrote this 'It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For that reason alone, people of other faiths have been afforded freedom of worship here.'

Consider these words that Thomas Jefferson wrote on the front of his well- worn Bible: 'I am a Christian, that is to say a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus. I have little doubt that our whole country will soon be rallied to the unity of our Creator and, I hope, to the pure doctrine of Jesus also.' Consider these words from George Washington, the Father of our Nation, in his farewell speech on September 19, 1796: 'It is impossible to govern the world without God and the Bible. Of all the dispositions and habits that lead to political prosperity, our religion and morality are the indispensable supporters. Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that our national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.' Was George Washington a Christian? Consider these words from his personal prayer book: 'Oh, eternal and everlasting God, direct my thoughts, words and work. Wash away my sins in the immaculate blood of the lamb and purge my heart by the Holy Spirit. Daily, frame me more and more in the likeness of thy son, Jesus Christ, that living in thy fear, and dying in thy favor, I may in thy appointed time obtain the resurrection of the justified unto eternal life. Bless, O Lord, the whole race of mankind and let the world be filled with the knowledge of thy son, Jesus Christ.'
Consider these words by John Adams, our second president, who also served as chairman of the American Bible Society. In an address to military leaders he said, 'We have no government armed with the power capable of contending with human passions, unbridled by morality and true religion. Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.'
How about our first Court Justice, John Jay? He stated that when we select our national leaders, if we are to preserve our Nation, we must select Christians. ' Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.' John Quincy Adams, son of John Adams, was the sixth U.S. President. He was also the chairman of the American Bible Society, which he considered his highest and most important role. On July 4, 1821, President Adams said, 'The highest glory of the American Revolution was this: it connected in one indissoluble bond the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity.'
Calvin Coolidge, our 30th President of the United States reaffirmed this truth when he wrote, 'The foundations of our society and our government rest so much on the teachings of the Bible that it would be difficult to support them if faith in these teachings would cease to be practically universal in our country.' In 1782, the United States Congress voted this resolution: 'The congress of the United States recommends and approves the Holy Bible for use in all schools.' William Holmes McGuffey is the author of the McGuffey Reader, which was used for over 100 years in our public schools with over 125 million copies sold until it was stopped in 1963. President Lincoln called him the 'Schoolmaster of the Nation.' Listen to these words of Mr. McGuffey: 'The Christian religion is the religion of our country. From it are derived our notions on character of God, on the great moral Governor of the universe. On its doctrines are founded the peculiarities of our free institutions. From no source has the author drawn more conspicuously than from the sacred Scriptures. From all these extracts from the Bible I make no apology.'

Of the first 108 universities founded in America , 106 were distinctly Christian, including the first. Harvard University, chartered in 1636. In the original Harvard Student Handbook rule number 1 was that students seeking entrance must know Latin and Greek so that they could study the scriptures: 'Let every student be plainly instructed and earnestly pressed to consider well, the main end of his life and studies is, to know God and Jesus Christ, which is eternal life, John 17:3; and therefore to lay Jesus Christ as the only foundation of all sound knowledge and learning. And seeing the Lord only giveth wisdom, let everyone seriously set himself by prayer in secret to seek it of him (Proverbs 2:3).' For over 100 years, more than 50% of all Harvard graduates were pastors! It is clear from history that the Bible and the Christian faith, were foundational in our educational and judicial system. However in 1947, there was a radical change of direction in the Supreme Court. Here is the prayer that was banished: 'Almighty God, we acknowledge our dependence on Thee. We beg Thy blessings upon us and our parents and our teachers and our country. Amen.'
In 1963, the Supreme Court ruled that Bible reading was outlawed as unconstitutional in the public school system. The court offered this justification: 'If portions of the New Testament were read without explanation, they could and have been psychologically harmful to children.' Bible reading was now unconstitutional , though the Bible was quoted 94 percent of the time by those who wrote our constitution and shaped our Nation and its system of education and justice and government. In 1965, the Courts denied as unconstitutional the rights of a student in the public school cafeteria to bow his head and pray audibly for his food. In 1980, Stone vs. Graham outlawed the Ten Commandments in our public schools. The Supreme Court said this: 'If the posted copies of the Ten Commandments were to have any effect at all, it would be to induce school children to read them. And if they read them, meditated upon them, and perhaps venerated and observed them, this is not a permissible objective.' Is it not a permissible objective to allow our children to follow the moral principles of the Ten Commandments?
James Madison, the primary author of the Constitution of the United States , said this: 'We have staked the whole future of our new nation, not upon the power of government; far from it. We have staked the future of all our political constitutions upon the capacity of each of ourselves to govern ourselves according to the moral principles of the Ten Commandments.' Today we are asking God to bless America . But how can He bless a Nation that has departed so far from Him?

Most of what you read in this article has been erased from our textbooks. Revisionists have rewritten history to remove the truth about our country's Christian roots. I , Mary Jones, the designer of this web page, encourage all who read and agree with the words herein, to share it with others, so that the truth of our nation's history may be told.

OptionsTrader
06-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Christian roots or not, that is 100% irrelevant.

To disparage a candidate for their chosen religion or lack of religion as being unAmerican is completely counter to the philosophy of individual liberty and to see this sort of thing being spewed here is a little depressing.

kittyc
06-07-2008, 06:11 PM
I was posting to "Options trader" and his quote: " I was not aware there is a United States religion."
I was posting this article in reply. Like it or not, this country has a Christian Heritage. I did not disparage anyone's faith or morals. That was not my intention.

fxmercenary
06-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Please take the time to read this. Article from Mary Jones:

OUR REAL ROOTS:
This is one that needs to be shared But then, we may already be too late. God help us. Did you know that 52 of the 55 signers of The Declaration of Independence were orthodox, deeply committed Christians? The other three all believed in the Bible as the divine truth, the God of scripture, and His personal intervention. It is the same congress that formed the American Bible Society.

Immediately after creating the Declaration of Independence, the Continental Congress voted to purchase and import 20,000 copies of scripture for the people of this nation.
Patrick Henry, who is called the firebrand of the American Revolution, is still remembered for his words, 'Give me liberty or give me death.' But in current textbooks the context of these words is deleted. Here is what he said: 'An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death.' These sentences have been erased from our textbooks. Was Patrick Henry a Christian? The following year, 1776, he wrote this 'It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For that reason alone, people of other faiths have been afforded freedom of worship here.'

Consider these words that Thomas Jefferson wrote on the front of his well- worn Bible: 'I am a Christian, that is to say a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus. I have little doubt that our whole country will soon be rallied to the unity of our Creator and, I hope, to the pure doctrine of Jesus also.' Consider these words from George Washington, the Father of our Nation, in his farewell speech on September 19, 1796: 'It is impossible to govern the world without God and the Bible. Of all the dispositions and habits that lead to political prosperity, our religion and morality are the indispensable supporters. Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that our national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.' Was George Washington a Christian? Consider these words from his personal prayer book: 'Oh, eternal and everlasting God, direct my thoughts, words and work. Wash away my sins in the immaculate blood of the lamb and purge my heart by the Holy Spirit. Daily, frame me more and more in the likeness of thy son, Jesus Christ, that living in thy fear, and dying in thy favor, I may in thy appointed time obtain the resurrection of the justified unto eternal life. Bless, O Lord, the whole race of mankind and let the world be filled with the knowledge of thy son, Jesus Christ.'
Consider these words by John Adams, our second president, who also served as chairman of the American Bible Society. In an address to military leaders he said, 'We have no government armed with the power capable of contending with human passions, unbridled by morality and true religion. Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.'
How about our first Court Justice, John Jay? He stated that when we select our national leaders, if we are to preserve our Nation, we must select Christians. ' Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.' John Quincy Adams, son of John Adams, was the sixth U.S. President. He was also the chairman of the American Bible Society, which he considered his highest and most important role. On July 4, 1821, President Adams said, 'The highest glory of the American Revolution was this: it connected in one indissoluble bond the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity.'
Calvin Coolidge, our 30th President of the United States reaffirmed this truth when he wrote, 'The foundations of our society and our government rest so much on the teachings of the Bible that it would be difficult to support them if faith in these teachings would cease to be practically universal in our country.' In 1782, the United States Congress voted this resolution: 'The congress of the United States recommends and approves the Holy Bible for use in all schools.' William Holmes McGuffey is the author of the McGuffey Reader, which was used for over 100 years in our public schools with over 125 million copies sold until it was stopped in 1963. President Lincoln called him the 'Schoolmaster of the Nation.' Listen to these words of Mr. McGuffey: 'The Christian religion is the religion of our country. From it are derived our notions on character of God, on the great moral Governor of the universe. On its doctrines are founded the peculiarities of our free institutions. From no source has the author drawn more conspicuously than from the sacred Scriptures. From all these extracts from the Bible I make no apology.'

Of the first 108 universities founded in America , 106 were distinctly Christian, including the first. Harvard University, chartered in 1636. In the original Harvard Student Handbook rule number 1 was that students seeking entrance must know Latin and Greek so that they could study the scriptures: 'Let every student be plainly instructed and earnestly pressed to consider well, the main end of his life and studies is, to know God and Jesus Christ, which is eternal life, John 17:3; and therefore to lay Jesus Christ as the only foundation of all sound knowledge and learning. And seeing the Lord only giveth wisdom, let everyone seriously set himself by prayer in secret to seek it of him (Proverbs 2:3).' For over 100 years, more than 50% of all Harvard graduates were pastors! It is clear from history that the Bible and the Christian faith, were foundational in our educational and judicial system. However in 1947, there was a radical change of direction in the Supreme Court. Here is the prayer that was banished: 'Almighty God, we acknowledge our dependence on Thee. We beg Thy blessings upon us and our parents and our teachers and our country. Amen.'
In 1963, the Supreme Court ruled that Bible reading was outlawed as unconstitutional in the public school system. The court offered this justification: 'If portions of the New Testament were read without explanation, they could and have been psychologically harmful to children.' Bible reading was now unconstitutional , though the Bible was quoted 94 percent of the time by those who wrote our constitution and shaped our Nation and its system of education and justice and government. In 1965, the Courts denied as unconstitutional the rights of a student in the public school cafeteria to bow his head and pray audibly for his food. In 1980, Stone vs. Graham outlawed the Ten Commandments in our public schools. The Supreme Court said this: 'If the posted copies of the Ten Commandments were to have any effect at all, it would be to induce school children to read them. And if they read them, meditated upon them, and perhaps venerated and observed them, this is not a permissible objective.' Is it not a permissible objective to allow our children to follow the moral principles of the Ten Commandments?
James Madison, the primary author of the Constitution of the United States , said this: 'We have staked the whole future of our new nation, not upon the power of government; far from it. We have staked the future of all our political constitutions upon the capacity of each of ourselves to govern ourselves according to the moral principles of the Ten Commandments.' Today we are asking God to bless America . But how can He bless a Nation that has departed so far from Him?

Most of what you read in this article has been erased from our textbooks. Revisionists have rewritten history to remove the truth about our country's Christian roots. I , Mary Jones, the designer of this web page, encourage all who read and agree with the words herein, to share it with others, so that the truth of our nation's history may be told.

"When The People Break Free From The Shackles of Religion. The Government Shall Take Over It's Seat of Rule, And Enforce Upon Mankind Absolute Rulership To Maintain His Enslavement." - wouldnt you like to know.

G-Wohl
06-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Is it bigoted to think of this country first???? To think of our own people first????
Anyone that would say that a presidential candidate that has ties to other countries and or religions shouldn't matter?????

Marching early??? early for what? Fact is if you would read there was no march.. It was a rally never even mentioned a march..

As far as being respectable and decent??? Since when does everyone have to have the same idea, life style and way of doing things? Speaking of common sense, you are right people do need to use common sense as well as being able to say what they think and what they do. The political correctness is killing peoples spirit , we all have to have the courage to say what you think. At least until the constitution is totally gutted and thrown in the garbage can by our fearless leaders of today who are more concerned about Global Power than their own soverign nation.

It's never bigoted to think of the country first. It's bigoted to suggest that somebody of a different race/religion would be more inept at running our country than, say, the neo-con presidents of our past. Who cares if he has ties to other countries? Who cares if he went to an Islamic school in Kenya during elementary school? There are REAL reasons to be concerned about Obama's presidency, but where he learned to count to ten isn't one of them.

You're really making me regret defending you guys now. I can't fucking believe that you would correct my semantics after I was an outspoken proponent of your event. I will call it whatever the fuck I want, and if it's such a crime to call a "rally" a "march", or vice versa, then I suppose most of us on this board have committed that crime too. Don't be an asshole.

It's not political correctness to say that somebody born in Kenya who went to an Islamic private school is just as capable as anybody else. It's political correctness to say that Africa "needs" our help, or that low income families "need" welfare. Do you forget, for being such a self-proclaimed supporter, that RP is strictly against analyzing individuals for what groups they belong to?

The Granny Warriors are a large and well-known group of the RP community. It's not that you don't have a right to say the things you say, but when you're talking about a presidential candidate, it's best to not paint all of his supporters as craved lunatics, as you are a spokesperson of the grassroots campaign. And what you say about Obama, no matter how terrible of a president he's going to make, is simply bigoted, insulting, and most of all, HURTFUL to RP's message of peace, freedom, and individual liberty.

Sandra
06-07-2008, 06:40 PM
These posts are suspicious that claim to be "Granny Warriors". Low number posts. Could someone email one of the Grannies to confirm this crap? Me thinks it's just someone using a fake username.

kittyc
06-07-2008, 06:45 PM
http://www.newswithviews.com/Kincaid/cliff225.htm

Follow the links to Jerome Corsi in the article as well.

MichelleM08
06-07-2008, 06:52 PM
These posts are suspicious that claim to be "Granny Warriors". Low number posts. Could someone email one of the Grannies to confirm this crap? Me thinks it's just someone using a fake username.

It is unfortunate how this thread became soo twisted and off the subject. The subject of this thread is the Revolution Freedom Festival in Sturgis and restoring our American Rights.

It is going to be a GREAT event and I am VERY MUCH looking forward to it. All the speakers coming and workshops and bands... it is going to be a week that you won't forget!

MichelleM08
06-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Here... Thursday's show with Jack Blood was very up beat

http://67.212.67.19/PubPodcast//d_line/0605082.mp3

Granny Warrior
06-07-2008, 07:27 PM
It's not political correctness to say that somebody born in Kenya who went to an Islamic private school is just as capable as anybody else. It's political correctness to say that Africa "needs" our help, or that low income families "need" welfare. Do you forget, for being such a self-proclaimed supporter, that RP is strictly against analyzing individuals for what groups they belong to?

You evidently don't listen to Ron very well.. Is he for the Welfare State? Does he proclaim we need to take care of the other nations before ourselves? Does he not proclaim that people need to be responsible for themselves? He also would do away with a Federal Welfare program, going back to the times when Churches, familys and friends helped out their neighbors when in need. NOT THE GOVERNMENT>

Sandra
06-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Can someone email the Grannies to inform them of this blowhard posting in their name on this forum? The intention of the thread was meant to cause rife, not to promote any event.

kittyc
06-07-2008, 08:56 PM
We're all upset about whats been happening with the elections and where this country is headed.

Let's keep focused.

This post was about the Revolution 4 Freedom Festival. Remember??

Sandra
06-07-2008, 09:08 PM
We're all upset about whats been happening with the elections and where this country is headed.

Let's keep focused.

This post was about the Revolution 4 Freedom Festival. Remember??

You mean after the racist rant in the first huge paragraph? No one saw anything about "freedom" believe me. Read the replies, they don't lie.

Why don't you tell the moron that posted this thread to edit it for "freedom's" sake.

Sandra
06-07-2008, 09:12 PM
You BETTER HOPE TO THE ALMIGHTY the Lakota people don't get wind of your thread.

G-Wohl
06-07-2008, 10:05 PM

You evidently don't listen to Ron very well.. Is he for the Welfare State? Does he proclaim we need to take care of the other nations before ourselves? Does he not proclaim that people need to be responsible for themselves? He also would do away with a Federal Welfare program, going back to the times when Churches, familys and friends helped out their neighbors when in need. NOT THE GOVERNMENT>

What the hell are you talking about?

You evidently don't listen to your opponents' arguments very well.

Of course I know this. I was positing that political correctness has nothing to do with Obama, and that a lack of political correctness cannot justify your twisted views. It does, however, justify the welfare state these days for many people, which is something we should all be fighting against.

kittyc
06-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Sandra,

I'll defend anyone's right to speak their mind. It's a first amendment right, regardless of whether I agree with the person or not.

Now I have edited Granny's News post so as not to offend anyones sensibilities. You can tell Granny under whos direction I did so. Oh! instead of screaming for someone else, to e-mail Granny, (as you did before) you can do it yourself!

Granny (Linda)
vetoneocons@yahoo.com