PDA

View Full Version : Write-in Ron Paul site just released

SnappleLlama
06-07-2008, 08:06 AM
Lookie! The video is pretty nice, too!

http://web.mac.com/marcus.belk/Write-InRonPaul2008/Welcome.html

Jeremy
06-07-2008, 08:08 AM
For the billionth time, it's pointless unless he's a registered write in candidate which he's not going to do. I was a write-in person too. That was until I realized that it does nothing, your vote is not counted, it's a waste. Vote 3rd party to show our power in politics.

SnappleLlama
06-07-2008, 08:09 AM
For the billionth time, it's pointless unless he's a registered write in candidate which he's not going to do. I was a write-in person too. That was until I realized that it does nothing, your vote is not counted, it's a waste. Vote 3rd party to show our power in politics.

B-b-b-but the video! It's inspiring!

:)

countrykidz4freedom
06-07-2008, 08:48 AM
It's terrific, we need to post this all over the net. Also, the letter to the GOP. Everyone should use their blogs and forums everywhere.

countrykidz4freedom
06-07-2008, 08:52 AM

Maybe we can use this to show Ron Paul we want him still, so maybe he will consider running independent. I have heard him say over and over as long as the people continue to show support and grow he will stay in the race. On the Daily Paul, last night, someone had an idea about trying to get him and Ventura on the ballot together as independent-I think we could win with that-as more and more wake up, it becomes more apparent they want Ron Paul, not some other substitute-he is the one who has started the awakening, he's the one we want.

He has won the hearts of minds, just by being who he is-if you ever get the chance to meet him in person, you will know why- no one else can take his place. We must find a way to get him elected, its the only way-more and more Americans love Ron Paul-I don't think he ever anticipated becoming so popular, but he is the real genuine man, there is just no one else who can measure up.

Jeremy
06-07-2008, 09:01 AM
Maybe we can use this to show Ron Paul we want him still, so maybe he will consider running independent. I have heard him say over and over as long as the people continue to show support and grow he will stay in the race. On the Daily Paul, last night, someone had an idea about trying to get him and Ventura on the ballot together as independent-I think we could win with that-as more and more wake up, it becomes more apparent they want Ron Paul, not some other substitute-he is the one who has started the awakening, he's the one we want.

He has won the hearts of minds, just by being who he is-if you ever get the chance to meet him in person, you will know why- no one else can take his place. We must find a way to get him elected, its the only way-more and more Americans love Ron Paul-I don't think he ever anticipated becoming so popular, but he is the real genuine man, there is just no one else who can measure up.

1) He has also said over and over that he won't run 3rd party / independent.
2) He's not going to run as VP either... why would he say something and than do the opposite?
3) Ventura should not run. We already have Baldwin and Barr. Ventura would split the vote 3 ways.

Kludge
06-07-2008, 09:04 AM
http://web.mac.com/marcus.belk/Write-InRonPaul2008/Pledge_Updates/Pledge_Updates_files/mwmac.png

Denied.

RonPaulFanInGA
06-07-2008, 09:37 AM
Ask Ron Paul to be a write-in candidate. It's so simple.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/contact/form

kigol
06-07-2008, 09:42 AM
:cool:

driller80545
06-07-2008, 09:51 AM
I would like a Paul/Ventura ticket. It would cause tremendous headaches for the dems and repubs. That alone would be worth the effort, not to mention that they might win the split.

Shii
06-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Ron Paul is still a Congressman and being a spoiler to McCain would make the rest of the House GOP very mad at him.

Kludge
06-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Make Barr the spoiler, he has nowhere left to go anyways. Probably just sit on the LNC...

Speaking of which, I got my renewal package from the LP this morning :D

SLSteven
06-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Ron Paul is still a Congressman and being a spoiler to McCain would make the rest of the House GOP very mad at him.

It may be too late. Ron Paul is a courageous patriot!

Lovecraftian4Paul
06-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Beautiful video, but a write-in vote just won't count unless Ron Paul registers as an official write-in candidate. I'd strongly consider it if he did.

At this point, an official write-in candidacy or even independent run wouldn't exactly make him any worse off than he already is in the GOP. They already laugh, censor him, and treat him like the unspeakable, insane, unwanted crazy uncle in the attic. They'll do it even more so after this primary run, regardless of what he does. What more can they do to him? Based on the treacherous and sometimes illegal tactics employed by this party against Dr. Paul and his supporters all throughout this campaign, I really don't see what else there is to lose. We've already captured or stirred thought in the more open minded and traditional Republicans. The rotten neo-cons and war lovers who make up the base are simply not going to change their minds, barring a total economic collapse or war that destroys their homes and lively hoods.