PDA

View Full Version : What Ron Asked Us To Do, But We Have Not Done Yet ?

qwerty
06-07-2008, 07:21 AM
Remember the official video, where he asked us to make a GRAND STAND!

Well, people HERE IS OUR CHANC TO MAKE RON`S WISHES TO BECAME TRUE!

http://www.revolutionmarch.com/

Ron IS THE MAN and if you donīt follow him, you shouldnīt call yourself as Ron Paul-supporter!

Ok, if you canīt attend you can ALLWAYS spread the word about the march and help us make this one HUGE like Ron asked!

Spread the word in internet and in real life, you really can make a difference and reach thousands of potential marchers by yourself!

Letīs start today, cause tommorrow is allways too late!

Thanks!

:cool:

Jason726
06-07-2008, 07:43 AM
I completely agree. This is the one specific thing he wanted to have happen. Last time I checked there were 14,000 pledge counts.

I think if we had the grassroots machine really behind this we could get 100,000. Probably the best thing we could do is to have people who live in the areas outside of D.C. to go around to the colleges and promote/handout flyers, post flyers. RP meetup groups near D.C. can have the biggest effect on the outcome of this march.

We are counting on you guys to make this a success.

MRoCkEd
06-07-2008, 07:44 AM
Last time I checked there were 14,000 pledge counts.

because they have not fixed it

RonPaulFanInGA
06-07-2008, 07:48 AM
So are we at more or less than 14,000?

Regardless, I'll be there.

MRoCkEd
06-07-2008, 07:49 AM
more.
it's been stuck at 14,000 for ever

qwerty
06-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Please, brothers and sisters, keep this one bumped cause i need to go now!

;)

Truth Warrior
06-07-2008, 11:50 AM
What? Get him enough votes? ;)

jcarcinogen
06-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Spread the word. Get it to the front of social networks, tweet it, post fliers, do something.

Paul also said in his video that it could backfire if it there was a low turnout by giving fuel to mock his supporters.

Maybe the Convention should be our focus, on C-Span today Paul mentioned the Convention and he may have a 'bigger party' Paul hasn't mentioned the march lately.

qwerty
06-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Little bump maybe... ;)

AJ Antimony
06-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Maybe the people in charge of the march should start advertising it. Then people will come.

Deborah K
06-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Maybe the people in charge of the march should start advertising it. Then people will come.

Advertise it how? On TV? The Radio? Have you looked at the chip-in lately? As it stands right now, we don't even have enough money to pull this off yet! Those of us who have worked day and night on this are stretched to our limits as it is. Every person on our team is volunteering all their spare time for this.

If you have any ideas to help with 'advertising', that aren't going to cost us out of pocket, by all means, contact us.

tangent4ronpaul
06-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Advertise it how? On TV? The Radio? Have you looked at the chip-in lately? As it stands right now, we don't even have enough money to pull this off yet! Those of us who have worked day and night on this are stretched to our limits as it is. Every person on our team is volunteering all their spare time for this.

If you have any ideas to help with 'advertising', that aren't going to cost us out of pocket, by all means, contact us.

Advertise it by volunteering to get it on every Meetup and RP website out there! - here is the project:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=141534

This is VERY, VERY important! - it could be really easy if a bunch of you signed up or it will be very slow and a pain. It's up to you.

Did Ron Paul "cure" your apathy? - SHOW US! - your actions now count!

10 minutes a day - is that too much to ask to make the biggest event this movement has pulled off a success?

thanks,

-n

AJ Antimony
06-07-2008, 11:45 PM

Do the exact same thing they did to advertise the money bombs. Thread after thread about reminders, not tucked away in a subforum nobody looks at; Youtube video after Youtube video promoting it; get people talking about it on the blogs.

If the problem is that people care less now than they did in December, it's not your fault and make sure not to accept blame for it.

DirtMcGirt
06-08-2008, 12:03 AM
100,000 plus votes from PA, what would be a good %? 8%? We also have to remember "big tent" for this march, the more groups we can bring in the better. what other activist groups can we reel in? Lot's of groups who defend civil liberties and a bunch are in a frenzy to march on DC...IMO... FYI I'm donating Monday, then Ill throw in anything else I got if either Vern or Amit brings us a victory...cuz I'll have a few vodkas in me and f'n high on freedom!!!

qwerty
06-08-2008, 12:06 AM

You really have simple logic...

Why THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE SHOULD DO EVERYTHING ?

Why the hell you and i, US can īt help them together ?

As individuals we are weak but together we are strong! Worst thing you can do is WAIT that somebody does something for you when you can do it by yourself!

Like someone said before, "you should" should be "i will" in every sentence in this grassroots!

Spread the word!

qwerty
06-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Itīs very sad to see that most of the people in this forum are too lazy to do what Ron Paul asked...

This revolution could be twice as big as now if we would get all the lazy people to work with us...

:(

qwerty
06-08-2008, 10:20 AM
Bump!

qwerty
06-08-2008, 02:36 PM
It seems that this revolution doesnīt even listen Ron Paul anymore... :(

RPTXState
06-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Most poeple can afford to go either to DC or the Natl. Convention but not both.

So instead of having a gigantic rally, we're likely going to have a pair of mediocre ones.

AJ Antimony
06-08-2008, 03:42 PM
You really have simple logic...

Why THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE SHOULD DO EVERYTHING ?

Why the hell you and i, US can īt help them together ?

As individuals we are weak but together we are strong! Worst thing you can do is WAIT that somebody does something for you when you can do it by yourself!

Like someone said before, "you should" should be "i will" in every sentence in this grassroots!

Spread the word!

You're right, I really shouldn't have called out strictly the leaders but I didn't mean to. However since nobody else is enthused about the march, leadership IS needed to get it rolling.

AJ Antimony
06-08-2008, 03:44 PM

So instead of having a gigantic rally, we're likely going to have a pair of mediocre ones.

I've believe this since the beginning. IMO a St. Paul march would be much better than one in DC. I think you're right--now we're going to have 2 disappointing marches rather than one kick ass one.

Deborah K
06-09-2008, 01:22 PM

I've believe this since the beginning. IMO a St. Paul march would be much better than one in DC. I think you're right--now we're going to have 2 disappointing marches rather than one kick ass one.

They are two entirely different venues with different objectives. The march on D.C. is an issue oriented, family event with many other activities going on to supplement our efforts i.e. the workshops, the RonVoy, the picketing, and the lobbying taking place the week before the march.

The RNC protest is NOT a family oriented event. It is a protest, and the St. Paul police are geared up for riots, etc. (tasers and all). So really, it depends on what your agenda is.

I'm sure there are enough Revolutionaries in this movement to make both events extremely successful.

ronpaulhawaii
06-10-2008, 09:46 AM

What is gigantic to some will be medicore to others and there is no pleasing everyone. As Deb mentions, there are very good reasons for these separate events.

I see the r3vmarch (and Strugis) as the first big events of the second stage of the r3v. And the Walk as the final act of the primary stage. Diffferent styles/venues/concerns, same common goals.

It is "all good" to me and I hope everyone who can do "a little extra" to help promote these events will. It is not hard to email a few meet-ups, post a few banners/youtubes/comment links/etc., and it feels good to know you helped...

A r3VOLution of ideas without active participation is like a blimp with one propeller malfunctioning. Kinda hard to get where you're going, there is a tendency to spin in circles, and the wind is harder to overcome

PatriotG
06-10-2008, 12:26 PM
All The RTR folks will be there

That Makes it 14, 005

PatriotG

armstrong
06-10-2008, 09:36 PM
for those who cant make it to DC.....someone get this out to all on a new thread if not this one. our great stand-------attention all meetups all towns and in the city...get all and then more friends to march town to city hall on the same day, be nice answer questions , have a info party.....every town and city every state all at the same time of the march on DC..this would make mainstream media...wow think of it ,,,I think it is a great idea-----from the grass roots of oregon,,,,