PDA

View Full Version : Is the United States a colony of Israel?

The One
06-07-2008, 05:34 AM
http://futurenewstoday.blogspot.com/2008/06/is-us-colony-of-israel.html

Is the U.S. a colony of Israel?

In a recent article I asked the question "Is Israel the 51st State?". The question I should have been asking is "Is the U.S. a colony of Israel?".

Just what is this special relationship between the U.S. and Israel?

What do you call a relationship where one country pays tribute to another? And where one country sends its men and women to fight to defend the interests of another?

Here I'm using the word tribute, in the sense of "a historical payment made periodically by one state or ruler to another, esp. as a sign of dependence", not "an act, statement, or gift that is intended to show gratitude, respect, or admiration".

So what does this special relationship remind you of?

A vassal state? "A person or country in a subordinate position to another."As in a vassal state of the Roman empire.
A colony? "A country or area under the full or partial political control of another country, typically a distant one, and occupied by settlers from that country."

And don't be confused, it is not Israel which is a colony of the United States, it is the United States which is a colony of Israel. Just as we were once a colony of Great Britain.

We need to declare independence from Israel, just as we declared independence from Great Britain when they tried to suck us dry of our resources, and tax us to support their wars, and draft our men to fight for them.

Choosing a colonial Governor

At the AIPAC conference the candidates for the position of appointed colonial governor of the United States each gave a speech explaining why they would be the most able to maintain the "special relationship". We had John McCain saying that he would go to war for Israel at the drop of a hat, and Hillary Clinton proclaiming how much she loved Israel.

But the clear winner was Barack Obama who promised to deliver the allegiance of the American people that have flocked to his message of "change", while maintaining the illusion of an independent United States of America.

More questions that the American People should be asking?

Was Mossad behind the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and why?
Was Mossad behind the assasination of Robert F. Kennedy. and why?
When did this "special relationship" begin?
How does the destruction of the US economy help Israel to maintain this "special relationship"?
What can the American people do to "Declare Independence" from Israel?

Truth Warrior
06-07-2008, 06:03 AM
Nope, a colony of the UK and the NWO!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-07-2008, 06:30 AM
http://futurenewstoday.blogspot.com/2008/06/is-us-colony-of-israel.html

Is the U.S. a colony of Israel?

In a recent article I asked the question "Is Israel the 51st State?". The question I should have been asking is "Is the U.S. a colony of Israel?".

Just what is this special relationship between the U.S. and Israel?

What do you call a relationship where one country pays tribute to another? And where one country sends its men and women to fight to defend the interests of another?

Here I'm using the word tribute, in the sense of "a historical payment made periodically by one state or ruler to another, esp. as a sign of dependence", not "an act, statement, or gift that is intended to show gratitude, respect, or admiration".

So what does this special relationship remind you of?

A vassal state? "A person or country in a subordinate position to another."As in a vassal state of the Roman empire.
A colony? "A country or area under the full or partial political control of another country, typically a distant one, and occupied by settlers from that country."

And don't be confused, it is not Israel which is a colony of the United States, it is the United States which is a colony of Israel. Just as we were once a colony of Great Britain.

We need to declare independence from Israel, just as we declared independence from Great Britain when they tried to suck us dry of our resources, and tax us to support their wars, and draft our men to fight for them.

Choosing a colonial Governor

At the AIPAC conference the candidates for the position of appointed colonial governor of the United States each gave a speech explaining why they would be the most able to maintain the "special relationship". We had John McCain saying that he would go to war for Israel at the drop of a hat, and Hillary Clinton proclaiming how much she loved Israel.

But the clear winner was Barack Obama who promised to deliver the allegiance of the American people that have flocked to his message of "change", while maintaining the illusion of an independent United States of America.

More questions that the American People should be asking?

Was Mossad behind the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and why?
Was Mossad behind the assasination of Robert F. Kennedy. and why?
When did this "special relationship" begin?
How does the destruction of the US economy help Israel to maintain this "special relationship"?
What can the American people do to "Declare Independence" from Israel?

Like the Mamluks in Egypt.
I believe the Neocons feel that the world is about to end with Israel ultimately being destroyed by the Arabs. So, they want our poor boys to be there when this happens. It is the very least we can do.

tonesforjonesbones
06-07-2008, 09:04 AM
The neo cons who took over the Republican Party and the Whitehouse certainly pledge blind support to Israel. America..and especially the christians have been "conned" into believing we MUST protect Israel. This is part of what the neighboring countries are pissed about...USA always sides with Israel on everything...because the neo cons who run Washington..and therefore we the people, are duel passport holders with Israel and most of them have been caught with their "hand in the cookie jar" so to speak..by stealing information from our government and passing it off to the Israeli government, and they have been pardoned by presidents. the PNAC folks and the AIPAC folks have our congress people by the short and curilies..and we better get people elected that have the guts to shake them off...or expect us to bomb Iran, and all the rest of the arab countries in the near future.. I am tired of spilling the blood of our sons and daughters for Israel...arent you?

cindy25
06-07-2008, 09:37 AM
agree with most of everything you list; but not the RFK assassination.
RFK was an Israeli stooge, and was killed by an Arab from Jordan. JFK-possible but I doubt it. Israeli influence did not really take hold till Reagan administration.

Truth Warrior
06-07-2008, 10:18 AM
agree with most of everything you list; but not the RFK assassination.
RFK was an Israeli stooge, and was killed by an Arab from Jordan. JFK-possible but I doubt it. Israeli influence did not really take hold till Reagan administration.
State of Rothschild AKA Israel, UN, 1948. :)

Carehn
06-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Yes

AmericaFyeah92
06-07-2008, 03:31 PM
oh my god, are you guys stupid enough to think Israel killed the Kennedies?

Carehn
06-07-2008, 03:37 PM

What?! Israel killed the Kennedies? Why was i not informed?!?!

asgardshill
06-07-2008, 04:21 PM

Isn't it obvious? Get a good close look at Oswald in that old cine footage right before he's shot by Jack Ruby. Those aren't post-prandial bread crumbs on his lapel - they're MATZOH crumbs ... ! :rolleyes:

WRellim
06-07-2008, 04:32 PM
I think it is really only Washington D.C. (and probably certain parts of NYC) that would qualify as occupied territory.