PDA

View Full Version : The National Animal Identification System = BS

CurtisLow
06-06-2008, 05:54 PM
One of the more heinous aspects of the situation is the NAIS..

The NAIS plan requires two types of mandatory registration for everyone who owns even just one “livestock” animal. Every person who owns even just one horse, donkey, chicken, pigeon, goat, llama, sheep, pig, cow, alpaca, duck, farmed fish, etc. must register their name, home address, telephone number and Global Positioning System (GPS) coordinates of their home in a Federal database. Secondly, in order for any animal to leave its birth farm, the owner will be required to obtain a Federal ID number for it which will be kept in a national data base and have the animal biochipped. Animals will have to be registered if they leave the farm for any reason; to go on a trail ride, to go to a show or fair, to be bought or sold, to be bred by a stud on another farm, or to be taken to the local butcher, or anywhere else. The most likely type of ID will be a bio-microchip containing a low power radio transmitter so that the chips can be read from a distance. NAIS would allow “industry” to decide if retinal scans and DNA samples would also be required. Of course large scale Agrobiz has exempted itself from individual identification. (Agrobiz producers will be allowed to use one ID number for groups of hundreds or even thousands of animals that are raised and processed together.)
Americans will be required to report every time an animal enters or leaves their property, every time an animal loses a tag, every time a tag is replaced, the slaughter or death of an animal, or if an animal is missing. Such events must be reported in 24 hours or owners would suffer an as yet unspecified penalty. Small family farms and organic farmers will be driven out of business by the costs of premises registration fees, individual animal ID fees, event reporting fees, electronic tags or chips, electronic readers, home computers, Internet access, phone service, and reporting software. According to the USDA's plan all of these costs will be born by the animal owners.

Source
http://www.survivalblog.com/nais.html

Carehn
06-06-2008, 06:55 PM
ya but could you imagine a world where animals just roam free?

sparebulb
06-06-2008, 07:54 PM
The Man will have total control over what you see, hear, and read in the media, all forms of energy, and finally over all effective forms of protein. The Man is going to be able to breed the perfect slave class. And then eliminate the ones he doesn't like.

pcosmar
06-06-2008, 08:10 PM
It's a part of Agenda 21.

First the animals then us.

Dieseler
06-07-2008, 01:30 AM
I don't think I'm going to pay that crap any mind.

Agent CSL
06-07-2008, 03:47 AM
Because we all know that when a horse goes rampaging through town; rapes and murders someone they need to collect DNA from the scene and match it to the database. I mean...Do you NOT support bringing rapist horses to justice?

*rolls eyes*

This is just silliness.

freelance
06-07-2008, 05:22 AM
Because we all know that when a horse goes rampaging through town; rapes and murders someone they need to collect DNA from the scene and match it to the database. I mean...Do you NOT support bringing rapist horses to justice?

*rolls eyes*

This is just silliness.

Not to mention, "If you have nothing to hide..."

pcosmar
06-07-2008, 06:51 AM
There are two threads going now that have the same core issues.
Please do some research on Agenda 21.
Here is a good video for a start.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&safe=off&resnum=0&q=agenda+21&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv&oi=property_suggestions&resnum=0&ct=property-revision&cd=1#

CurtisLow
06-07-2008, 09:16 PM

*rolls eyes*

This is just silliness.

FTW! :D

XNavyNuke
11-01-2008, 11:56 AM
FARFA has gotten a hold of a USDA memo released a few weeks ago that efffectively makes NAIS mandatory and creates a database to identify the agitators (those who will not willingly participate in their marvelous program.)

The memo is in PDF form and can be found on the FARFA page.

USDA Veterinary Services Memorandum 575.19 (http://farmandranchfreedom.org/content/files/APHIS_PIN_Mandate_080922.pdf) 716 kb size.

XNN

moostraks
11-01-2008, 01:24 PM
FARFA has gotten a hold of a USDA memo released a few weeks ago that efffectively makes NAIS mandatory and creates a database to identify the agitators (those who will not willingly participate in their marvelous program.)

The memo is in PDF form and can be found on the FARFA page.

USDA Veterinary Services Memorandum 575.19 (http://farmandranchfreedom.org/content/files/APHIS_PIN_Mandate_080922.pdf) 716 kb size.

XNN

unbelieveable!!!!

This is one of the reasons I left my farm behind. I am sick and tired of government control. This is beyond intrusive. :(