PDA

View Full Version : Turn CNN and MSNBC off forever !!!

Dianne
06-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Jack Cafferty has a blog question going right now:

What will you miss least about the primaries http://caffertyfile.b...

I answered I will miss least the corporate owned media censorship of really good and honest candidates such as Ron Paul. The media gave us CFR candidates such as John McCain and Obama, as they conspired to blackout coverage of Ron Paul.

Of course my post was censored, and immediately taken off CNN. Please everyone, if is imperative that you, your relatives and friends know that the major news networks such as CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, FOX are all corporate and governmental owned. There is no difference here than in Cuba.

Please turn these stations off forever, before you are brainwashed !!!! Don't believe one word they say... even those you think are honest and your favorites such as Cafferty and Dobbs.... they are all the devil's deciples or Dick Cheney's, don't know which is worse !!!!

smartguy911
06-06-2008, 02:53 PM
ur link is broken

kylejack
06-06-2008, 02:54 PM

I answered I will miss least the corporate owned media censorship of really good and honest candidates such as Ron Paul. The media gave us CFR candidates such as John McCain and Obama, as they conspired to blackout coverage of Ron Paul.

Of course my post was censored, and immediately taken off CNN. Please everyone, if is imperative that you, your relatives and friends know that the major news networks such as CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, FOX are all corporate and governmental owned. There is no difference here than in Cuba.

Please turn these stations off forever, before you are brainwashed !!!! Don't believe one word they say... even those you think are honest and your favorites such as Cafferty and Dobbs.... they are all the devil's deciples or Dick Cheney's, don't know which is worse !!!!

Jack Cafferty was one of our most tireless allies, so yeah you're silly.

Kade
06-06-2008, 02:55 PM

What happened to "It's their private property, they can do what they want" mentality?

*sigh* this game is getting boring.

crazyfingers
06-06-2008, 02:56 PM

Is that why he called RP "annoying" and then smeared him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS801ZWYeSs

Rhys
06-06-2008, 02:57 PM

cafferty is a cock sucker. he's not an ally. he said ron paul is annoying for staying in the race. kinda like "it's not cute anymore, ron paul" sorta way.

OP, good news... my tv's been off for half a year now.

Kade, they can't do whatever they want in my opinion, because the government allows them to be on TV and does not allow us to be on TV or radio.

Kade

I also found this:

Troy June 6th, 2008 2:44 pm ET

I will most miss hearing Ron Paul’s words of wisdom. I will least miss just about everything else.

Yep, looks like they are censoring Ron Paul people alright...

kylejack
Is that why he called RP "annoying" and said that he wishes he would just "go away"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS801ZWYeSs
Yawn. The campaign is pretty much over. He did what he could when we still had a chance.

Rhys
06-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Kade, again... they're censoring the CFR mention, not the Ron Paul mention.

kylejack, go back to the couch please.

crazyfingers
06-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Yawn. The campaign is pretty much over. He did what he could when we still had a chance.

Yawn. Go back to somethingawful you troll.

Kade
06-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Kade, again... they're censoring the CFR mention, not the Ron Paul mention.

Hmm. That would be curious.

Let me try it out myself.

kylejack
06-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Hmmm, no. I could post like 6 links of Cafferty hyping Ron Paul when the campaign was still viable, but you know how to find them.

angelatc
06-06-2008, 03:04 PM
This is an odd phenom, but I find myself agreeing with kylejack.

speciallyblend
06-06-2008, 03:06 PM
did the media raise the money?? no screw the media,

www.lettertogop.com

Lord Xar
06-06-2008, 03:09 PM
What happened to "It's their private property, they can do what they want" mentality?

*sigh* this game is getting boring.

You are missing the point.

Rhys
Hmmm, no. I could post like 6 links of Cafferty hyping Ron Paul when the campaign was still viable, but you know how to find them.

it was a joke to him. he's laughing it up with Blitzer. "Hey Wolfy, you see me hype that kook today?" "Yeah Jack, later I'm having him on to allege he's a racist."

Kade
You are missing the point.

No, I'm really not. This is me being bitter about the shit I got for pointing out the censorship on this forum. (Something which, since, has remarkably improved.)

kombayn
06-06-2008, 03:15 PM

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! PANIC, EVERYONE PANIC ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

This isn't going to matter much when starting in 2009, your gas will be $7 (I guess I Am Legend had it right), food will be $10 average for simple needs, and our dollar won't be able to buy us shit. I suggest to anyone who hasn't yet, start a survival kit, buy a gun, get 6 months of canned food supplies and water. Simple stuff, the news about the market and everything else is now starting to scare the shit out of me. Not if two Mr. Evil "CFR Candidates" are going to screw us over, how can they when we're already screwed?

Dianne
06-06-2008, 03:25 PM
http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/ try that link

Mention Ron Paul a couple of times, and within a couple of days you will never see your post.... try it..

Even Cafferty is in on the "fix"......

Dianne
06-06-2008, 03:27 PM
Well experiment the next couple of days... Try the Ron Paul mention versus the CFR mention and see if your isp gets blocked from future postings.

RevolutionSD
06-06-2008, 05:32 PM

I turned them OFF right after super tuesday and now get news ONLY from select sources on the internet, like lewrockwell.com, realnews.com, here, infowars.com and a few other places.

The MSM will die off faster if we all turn off our TV's and get away from propaganda sites like CNN.com and Yahoo news.

Paul4Prez
06-07-2008, 01:05 AM
Nah, I have to watch something -- I turned off Fox News forever after they excluded the leading 4th quarter fundraiser from their New Hampshire "debate".

SLSteven
06-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Is that why he called RP "annoying"?

Annoying the neocons can be good!