PDA

View Full Version : Spreading the word!!!!

Billy Baro7
08-25-2007, 05:04 AM
Just something I thought I would share! It made my night to know that others people have heard of Ron Paul!
I work with the public a lot and at times get to talk one on one with people for a short time! Once in a while someone will ask me who Ron Paul is! I wear my Choose Liberty Ron Paul 2008 around my wrist!
Tonight I forgot it along with my watch and my head when I left the house!
Tonight I was talking with a gentleman when I noticed he called me “sir” when we were talking! Right than I knew he was in the military at some point in his life! We were making small talk about our country when he said our country was pretty messed up right now! That our Government was running us into the ground!
I said you’re telling me…….That is why I support Ron Paul. He looked at me and smile and didn’t say anything! I said are you in the military. He said I served my time! I said do you know that our soldiers support Ron Paul and they are a Hugh contributor to his campaign? He just smiled as I went on about Ron Paul! When all of a sudden he stopped me and said you know you sound just like my brother! I said wow really! He just nodded and said yes! So I went on about the media and how they were black listing him. He agreed! Than I said what does your brother do! He Said “He has been in the military for the past 20 something years! I said really and he supports Ron Paul!!! Maybe you should listen to what he has to say! Than I asked a few questions more about his brother when he just smiled and said I can not talk about it with you. All I can tell you is he works at the pentagon now! I was shocked and happy to hear that his brother talked to him about Ron Paul. I tried to get some more out of him but didn’t want to overstep my grounds. He just smiled and said he couldn’t really talk about his brothers political views. We talked some more and he went on to tell me how he doesn’t watch the news or read the papers because it’s all bullshit! So I just said don’t you think that is what the government wants! He just smiled again and said of course. Once again… tell me I sounded like his brother! LOL I said well your brother sounds like a good guy maybe you should listen to him and what he has to say about Ron Paul! He just smiled and said I always listen to what my brother has to say! He has done a lot for me! He went on about how there were no good candidates running and he had yet to make up his mind! I just smiled and said well I do hear a lot of good things about Ron Paul! He just smiled and said yes me too!!!!
Just nice to hear that people know who Ron Paul is. I just feel at times I’m talking to the dead when ever I bring it up!!!!

God Bless our troops!

Billy