PDA

View Full Version : Huckleberries waking up?

Buffalo Bruce
06-06-2008, 10:43 AM
"Idaho Blogs: AdaCo R's Buck Party Regulars"
http://www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs/hbo/archive.asp?postID=23808

I previously buried this story at the end of an older thread. The same story has now shown up on a Huckabee sight. Hundreds of Ada County Idaho 'conservative' Republicans showed up at their county convention and beat back the establishment Republicans who had a list everyone was supposed to vote for. This is the revolution we have worked for taking root. Now other Republican constituents have joined forces with us to toss out the neo-cons! Here is the link to the story on a Huckabee site. It sounds like the Huckabee folks approve of what happened in Ada County and are not taking to McCain either. The site is now raising the question of whether other Idaho counties should do the same thing.

Hope and Change! Our way.

acptulsa
06-06-2008, 11:15 AM
Ron Paul--he's catchin' on I tell ya!

Carole
06-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Wow! That link led to other stories about Ada, Idaho and also Virginia upsets. Looks as though a minor revolution is occurring in more places.

Thomas Paine
06-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Don't be afraid to fight back at local GOP meetings. My personal experience is that a lot of folks (I won't say a majority but quite a few) will publicly say they disagree with Ron Paul because of Iraq but then mumble under their breath that they think he is dead on with regard to every other issue. My point is there are quite a few stealth supporters of Ron Paul amongst the regular rank and file of the GOP.