PDA

View Full Version : Ok, so its 4:30 a.m.

Wyurm
08-25-2007, 03:54 AM
and I can't sleep, so I decide to look around at a few things and came across this: http://thespinfactor.com/thetruth/2007/08/20/ron-paul-earns-the-worlds-attention/
And then I saw what's really happening here. I've long wanted to be able to set things right, to stop the wrongs and injustices I see in the world. To restore liberty. Most of us on this forum, and a great deal of people outside the forum feel this way too. Appearantly a great deal of people outside this country feel that way as well. What we are seeing is the world self-organizing behind one leader. Someone just needed to take the first step at the right time, in the right way. I believe that everyone in this movement is contributing to the momentum. I have seen alot of people worried that others aren't doing enough or that others are at risk of hurting the movement or RP's campaign. Chill. Just focus because the movement is alive and growing and if you mess with it you might stunt its growth.

Now why I made this thread: I want to add to it. Do you remember how "All your base are belong to us" exploded and became a common phrase used practically everywhere untill it became widely popular? More importantly, do you remember why it became so popular? This happened because of competition that just occured. Each person had to "1 up" the last guy untill more and more and more places saw the phrase.

Why aren't we doing this with Ron Paul? Why aren't we trying to be better than the next? Why isnt there a Ron Paul Techno song? I strongly believe there should be a Ron Paul Techno, however I can't write music and thus am unable to do this myself.

Yeah, I should probably try sleeping at 4:30 in the morning, I know. Sorry and g-night.