PDA

View Full Version : Jones Soda Snubbs Ron

GryphonsClaw
06-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Not really media but Jones Soda put the presidential candidates on their bottles and guess what, McHilObama are there but no Ron. Not even Bob Barr. This 2 party system sucks.

http://www.campaigncola.com/

Chibioz
06-05-2008, 11:51 PM
I would have totally bought a ron paul jones soda too

Raditude
06-06-2008, 12:01 AM
I signed up and created a new thread to go with yours and the other one posted. I suggest everyone go over there and create a new thread to express your distaste with the lack of Ron Paul Cola.

http://www.jonessoda.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Raditude
06-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Presenting:

Revolution Cola

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h46/RaditudeForever/RonPaul/RevolutionCola.png

Mini-Me
06-06-2008, 01:24 AM
It just goes to show - you may be able to buy anyone else, but nobody can buy Ron Paul. ;)

Agent CSL
06-06-2008, 03:02 AM
It just goes to show - you may be able to buy anyone else, but nobody can buy Ron Paul. ;)

Hahaha. If Jones made a Ron Paul soda, I'd personally buy a couple cases. :) It'd be so neat. I love their Bubblegum soda.

Mini-Me
06-06-2008, 04:41 AM
Hahaha. If Jones made a Ron Paul soda, I'd personally buy a couple cases. :) It'd be so neat. I love their Bubblegum soda.

The caption would read, "Enjoy a taste of freedom!" :D

acptulsa
06-06-2008, 06:05 AM
Somehow it isn't quite as insulting to be dissed by a company that makes Mashed Potato and Gravy soda and Green Bean soda as it is to be dissed by the MSM...

yongrel
06-06-2008, 06:33 AM
Oh god, not Jones Soda! First Fox, now this obscure little soda bottling company! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

allyinoh
06-06-2008, 06:34 AM
Seriously think of how much they would have sold. I don't drink pop but I would probably have bought a case for the heck of it.

BuckOFive
06-06-2008, 06:39 AM
or- someone could start their own soda company w/ all kinds of freedom info on it? Liberty Soda?

There is a formula here- this is better than buying signs on lawns. Liberty Soda is the message of liberty "FUNDED BY PROFIT".

Why imagine how much money they could have made- go make the money yourself!

constituent
06-06-2008, 08:40 AM
I don't drink pop but I would probably have bought a case for the heck of it.

what's pop?

acptulsa
06-06-2008, 08:47 AM
what's pop?

It's the noise carbonated beverages used to make when the corks that were used to seal the bottles was removed.

Damn Yankee.

amy31416
06-06-2008, 10:07 AM
what's pop?

That's what us hicks from the PA/Ohio area call soda.

Damn I got goofed on for saying that when I moved to the East coast. Snobs. :D

Raditude
06-06-2008, 10:24 AM
We call it all different things in Indiana:

Pop, Soda, Coke, Cola, Soft Drink, Drink, Beverage, Carbonated Beverage. It doesn't really matter what it's called, I want one.

constituent
06-06-2008, 10:28 AM
i was joking... it's all "coke" in texas.

amy31416
06-06-2008, 10:34 AM
i was joking... it's all "coke" in texas.

Now that's weird. :p

LittleLightShining
06-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Once on a cross country trip I bought a soda at a mini-mart. The clerk asked me if I wanted my"pop in a sack?" :confused: I was kinda dumbstruck before I realized I was in Iowa and people talk weird there.

ARealConservative
06-06-2008, 10:50 AM
Once on a cross country trip I bought a soda at a mini-mart. The clerk asked me if I wanted my"pop in a sack?" :confused: I was kinda dumbstruck before I realized I was in Iowa and people talk weird there.

guilty :D

Mahkato
06-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Ron Paul implicitly endorsed Jones Soda in his book, since it is made with sugar instead of corn syrup.

angelatc
06-06-2008, 11:35 AM
Yikes!

familydog
06-06-2008, 11:02 PM
Seriously think of how much they would have sold. I don't drink pop but I would probably have bought a case for the heck of it.

You said pop! <3

Looks like no more Jones Soda for me. Their Turkey and Gravy was to die for :D

RonPaulFanInGA
06-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Why is 'soda' in red text so much?

I Am Weasel
06-08-2008, 12:29 PM
cause it's a hot issue.. LOL

RonPaulFanInGA
06-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Yeah, where I live it's all called "Coke".

Even Pepsi is called Coke.

LibertiORDeth
06-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Seriously think of how much they would have sold. I don't drink pop but I would probably have bought a case for the heck of it and send it to lukeownzu

:D

Dr.3D
06-08-2008, 09:57 PM

Sounds like a lazy way to talk about soda pop.

amy31416
06-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Sounds like a lazy way to talk about soda pop.

Okay Ritchie Cunninham. :p

Dr.3D
06-09-2008, 05:20 AM
Okay Ritchie Cunninham. :p

Yeah, I forgot the English language is losing it's ability to be descriptive. So many unsophisticated people attempting to speak it these days. :rolleyes:

It used to be people would sometimes wear gay clothes... now some people are gay and the clothes are manufactured in the orient.

Is this so the dictionary writers can stay in business? In stead of adding more words, they just find it necessary to change the definition of many of them.

I suppose it could just be the typical lazy American way of doing things. :p

acptulsa
06-09-2008, 07:10 AM

Guy's in Georgia. What do you expect? What percentage of the state does the Coca Cola Co. own?

constituent
06-09-2008, 12:52 PM
It used to be people would sometimes wear gay clothes...

you mean like *** tags?

http://www.sierra-pacific-apparel.com/photos/Denim-05-locker-loop.jpg

Dr.3D
06-09-2008, 01:21 PM
you mean like *** tags?

http://www.sierra-pacific-apparel.com/photos/Denim-05-locker-loop.jpg

Well, actually the term was used for clothing that was brilliant in color.
Actually, I believe it still may be.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=gay

Main Entry:

Pronunciation:
\ˈgā\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle English, from Anglo-French gai, of Germanic origin; akin to Old High German gāhi quick, sudden
Date:
14th century

1 a: happily excited : merry <in a gay mood>
b: keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits <a bird's gay spring song>
2 a: bright, lively <gay sunny meadows>
b: brilliant in color
3: given to social pleasures; also : licentious
4 a: homosexual <gay men>
b: of, relating to, or used by homosexuals <the gay rights movement> <a gay bar>
synonyms see lively
— gay adverb
— gay·ness noun

rathskeller
06-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Not really media but Jones Soda put the presidential candidates on their bottles and guess what, McHilObama are there but no Ron. Not even Bob Barr. This 2 party system sucks.

http://www.campaigncola.com/

Give me a break...you really think they are going to spend the money to put Bob Barr on their bottles? You know how many bottles owuld get sold? Maybe 2.

That damn company for not wanting to waste money just to please YOU!

And why stop at Bob Barr in your logic? Why not force them to put every single candidate who will get 0.05% of the vote on their bottles?

Mesogen
06-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Jones Soda is nasty anyway and has way too much sugar.

LibertyOfOne
06-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Someone should point out to Jones Soda the serious market potential there is with a Ron Paul labeled product.

Dr.3D
06-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Jones Soda is nasty anyway and has way too much sugar.

If you would rather have high fructose corn syrup in your soda, then you can just stick with the other companies.

The major reason I like Jones Soda is because it doesn't have any high fructose corn syrup in it. They use pure cane sugar. The sugar is much better for you than the HFCS is.

tmosley
06-11-2008, 12:18 PM
If you would rather have high fructose corn syrup in your soda, then you can just stick with the other companies.

The major reason I like Jones Soda is because it doesn't have any high fructose corn syrup in it. They use pure cane sugar. The sugar is much better for you than the HFCS is.

That's great, but there's still too much sugar.

I have to mix it with hard liquor or it leaves a bad taste i my mouth (much like full calorie versions of other drinks).