PDA

View Full Version : Hcsfjm !! Wtf??

Pauls' Revere
06-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Ok I know Ron Paul continues to get the shaft in the media and we discussed this to death. However, the news mentioned what a threat it was to have 10,000 Hillary Supporters willing to vote for John McCain. Ron Paul has recieved 1 MILLION votes nationally and no mention of a threat at all. Incidently, what are your thoughts about this affecting our efforts?
This will be a long summer.

Hillary Clinton Supports for John McCain (no shit)

http://hcsfjm.com/

Fox McCloud
06-05-2008, 09:48 PM
John McCain and Hillary Clinton are friends....if they wanted to TOTALLY demolish Obama, McCain could pick her as VP, then relax (until after the election) on his war stance...don't think it'd ever happen, but who knows?

Either way, the Hillaryites would vote for McCain because Hillary would be VP, and it might sway a few other Dems as well...of course your standard Republican block will vote for McCain.....If this happened, I think it'd be a guaranteed victory for McCain.

but it won't happen...at least, I hope not XD

Either way, I heard about this a long time ago, there was a block of union workers who said they'd be voting for McCain if Obama got elected.....I have a feeling it's more than "just" 10,000 dems who'll be voting for McCain.

TurtleBurger
06-05-2008, 09:51 PM
I like this line in the "About Us" page:

"They have treated Hillary Clinton worst than I would treat a mad dog. "

In other words, if a mad dog was running for President, this guy would do everything possible to get the nomination. No wonder he is a McCain supporter now.

Pauls' Revere
06-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Well, perhaps this might level the playing field enough to favor McCain...(crap). Not that I like Obama but how do you go from Hillary, to oh I don't know, McCain. Seems awfully strange and twisted.