PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Baldwin: continuing the rEVOLution

christagious
06-05-2008, 09:36 PM
After doing my research, I've decided that I don't like Barr. Even though he has that new shiny "L" next to his name, I don't like his voting record. You can call him reformed if you will, but the same can be said about Obama. He voted for Patriot Act and other things, yet he's "against" those now too.
I went to Baldwin's site and read his stances on the issues and he's practically a Ron Paul clone, which is a good thing IMO. He even used the rEVOLution symbol!
I was undecided about whether I wanted to write-in Ron Paul or vote for Baldwin. I'm think I'm swingin' towards Baldwin.
here's him using the rEVOLution symbol

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/christagious/baldwin.jpg

RideTheDirt
06-05-2008, 09:49 PM
I wish that it was a Paul/Baldwin ticket.If I cannot vote for Paul in the election then I am definitely voting for Baldwin at this point.I agree with you on Barr, he just doesn't seem like the person he claims to be.

Fox McCloud
06-05-2008, 09:54 PM
I'm sorry, maybe I'm crazy and wrong (hey, that's 2 terms that often described me in the past!), but my gut says not to vote or trust Bob Barr...dunno why yet, but who really knows?

Either way, I've heard Baldwin supports a few protectionist policies...I admit, I don't like that, but overall his platform very closely aligns with Dr. Paul's platform. If Ron doesn't drop out, I'll likely write his name in (unless my county goes Diebold, which is highly unlikely)...if he endorses Chuck Baldwin, however, I'll definitely vote for Chuck.

christagious
06-05-2008, 10:25 PM
*whew* I was expecting to get burned already by the Barr ass-kissers. I'm glad a few people agree with me

WRellim
06-06-2008, 12:30 AM
With you all the way bud!

(Did any of my postings help? And/or did you do your own research?)

familydog
06-06-2008, 01:05 AM
While I'm not crazy about everything on the Constitution Party platform, I'm with ya :D

LEK
06-06-2008, 06:25 AM
I believe he is a man of integrity as is Ron Paul.
If I can't write in Ron Paul in SC - I will vote for Chuck Baldwin.

allyinoh
06-06-2008, 06:28 AM
I'm sorry, maybe I'm crazy and wrong (hey, that's 2 terms that often described me in the past!), but my gut says not to vote or trust Bob Barr...dunno why yet, but who really knows?

Either way, I've heard Baldwin supports a few protectionist policies...I admit, I don't like that, but overall his platform very closely aligns with Dr. Paul's platform. If Ron doesn't drop out, I'll likely write his name in (unless my county goes Diebold, which is highly unlikely)...if he endorses Chuck Baldwin, however, I'll definitely vote for Chuck.

I think some of the things that are a little "protectionist" are more his opinions then what he would put into place if president.

He has pretty much the same platform as Ron Paul and understands the Constitution and better yet, he's been part of the Revolution.

I hope he's on my state's ballot but I don't know. I have no clue what I am doing come November I guess it all depends on who's on the ballot and if we can write in anyone.

BuckOFive
06-06-2008, 06:28 AM
why focus on the presidency? Won't Bob Barr run for congress instead? I mean... let's win some elections here!!