PDA

View Full Version : LOL, Energy hoax on America, FED backed

Johnnybags
06-05-2008, 02:49 PM
WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)--The chairman of the U.S. House energy oversight Committee said Thursday oil and products markets were being manipulated by the biggest trading houses in the futures markets, naming Goldman Sachs (GS) and Morgan Stanley (MS) as two of the trading houses.

Bart Stupak, D-Mich., said initial results of his committee's investigation into skyrocketing oil and product prices had found loopholes in current laws were allowing the biggest traders in the futures market to "game the system."

"We have investment banks up to their necks in futures markets...even buying oil storage capability," said Sen. Byron Dorgan, D-N.D., who's drafting legislation to raise the cash collateral requirements for crude futures trading. He alleges the banks are "for the first time" intentionally holding crude off the market to influence prices.

Mattsa
06-05-2008, 03:05 PM
WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)--The chairman of the U.S. House energy oversight Committee said Thursday oil and products markets were being manipulated by the biggest trading houses in the futures markets, naming Goldman Sachs (GS) and Morgan Stanley (MS) as two of the trading houses.

Bart Stupak, D-Mich., said initial results of his committee's investigation into skyrocketing oil and product prices had found loopholes in current laws were allowing the biggest traders in the futures market to "game the system."

"We have investment banks up to their necks in futures markets...even buying oil storage capability," said Sen. Byron Dorgan, D-N.D., who's drafting legislation to raise the cash collateral requirements for crude futures trading. He alleges the banks are "for the first time" intentionally holding crude off the market to influence prices.

Fact is, there no shortage of oil

The credit crunch and the oil crisis is politically motivated at the highest levels. They are going to wipe out the middle class in America and the UK. You must prepare yourselves for martial law and a police state.

The loss of civil liberties on both sides of the Atlantic, detention without trial, abandonment of Habeas Corpus etc is their preparation for the financial chaos that is going to get much much worse in the next couple of years.

Here in the UK, the loss of confidence in the political system is growing. The most senior Conservative EU minister has been caught misappropriating £400,000 of expenses into his family business today. They are all pigs with their snouts in the trough.

They know there is going to be a lot of civil unrest, disorder and violence. The surveillance state has been introduced over the last 10 years by NuLabour because they have been planning the economic collapse of the UK for years. I'm afraid a similar fate awaits America as the paper money currency system collpases.

Rhys
06-05-2008, 03:08 PM

He's from my state, I've never heard of him... but I think I'll visit his office and talk to him about inflation. If he's willing to go after Illuminati, maybe he'll side with us.

oh, and the other side of the pond doesn't have civil liberties to lose. They have a benevolent dictator who lets them feel free most the time. There's nothing in Europe to stop a despotic dictator. In fact, the law allows for one.

HOLLYWOOD
06-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Look what the Market Rumors did to Lehman Brothers in a day!

There has never been a OIL/FUEL shortage in the past 50 years... it's all been a scam, even the OPEC embargo in the 70's. A FARCE

I see the that 4 Goldman Sachs VeePees salaries averaged 60 MILLION apiece in a souring economy... hmm... how do we drum-up business in a recession? Let's see... BINGO

kigol
06-05-2008, 03:46 PM
:D woah

pcosmar
06-05-2008, 04:00 PM

Do you have a link to that story.
I would like to share it with others I have been speaking to on this subject.

Pass the ammo. Please.