PDA

View Full Version : This seems like an important pledge

Sematary
08-25-2007, 01:28 AM
http://www.pledgebank.com/20kforpaul

I will donate FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS to get Ron Paul's message on the airwaves in Iowa and New Hampshire if 160 of you donate at LEAST $100 each. I'm putting up 50 times the amount I'm asking each of you to donate. This is because I love freedom and I love Ron Paul. If the mainstream media refuses to cover Paul, WE WILL. We will bombard the state of New Hampshire with Ron Paul's freedom-loving message. We will re-target Iowa (if Ron Paul received 9.1% of the vote in Ames after campaigning in Iowa for just ONE WEEK, think what we can do in Iowa and New Hampshire in two or three MONTHS).

So please, sell some junk you don't need, eat out less, or work a little overtime to raise funds and awareness for Ron Paul. America is depending on you. And we have a campaign to win.

Lord Xar
08-25-2007, 01:31 AM
I think this will take off once we see the commercial.

Sematary
08-25-2007, 01:34 AM
I think this will take off once we see the commercial.

I hope so. Damn, I wish I had cash. All I have is ideas, ambition, and energy. I hope it's enough.

Lord Xar
08-25-2007, 01:55 AM
I hope so. Damn, I wish I had cash. All I have is ideas, ambition, and energy. I hope it's enough.

I would surely buy a thousand flyers for a motivated ambition person.. any day of the week. So yes, what you bring to the table is highly desirable AND needed...

Sematary
08-25-2007, 01:56 AM
I would surely buy a thousand flyers for a motivated ambition person.. any day of the week. So yes, what you bring to the table is highly desirable AND needed...

TY. :)