PDA

View Full Version : post pros and cons about McCain-Glenn Beck

countrykidz4freedom
06-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Go post the pros and cons about John McCain on Glenn Beck:http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/10847/?ck=1

Bruno
06-04-2008, 10:42 PM
I was listening to him today, ck4freedom. Sounds to me like Beck is making his subtle case for Barr by eliminating the other options. I expect this will continue as he attacks McCain, especially on his position on cap and trade.

Today he said, (paraphrasing) "I never in my life have voted against something or someone, always for something or someone. I'm not going to vote for the lesser of two evils because they are both evil. If McCain doesn't do something to change my mind, I will look for a third party candidate."

Fox McCloud
06-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Beck should have woke up why he had the chance and latched onto Ron Paul....I wonder who he will vote for--I know he's staunchly pro-war, and there's really only 2 third party candidates I could see him voting for (Barr and Baldwin), and both are basically anti-war.

James Madison
06-04-2008, 11:23 PM
Beck is controlled opposition. Don't waste your time on him.

Mach
06-05-2008, 02:45 AM
Beck is controlled opposition. Don't waste your time on him.

Yeah, he sure did, "smarten up"......... after the fact!

Paulitician
06-05-2008, 03:00 AM
He'll vote for him anyway.

There's nothing really "pro" about John McCain. The cons can be summed up easily: he's status quo.