PDA

View Full Version : To be an Activist

mediahasyou
06-04-2008, 03:27 PM
You might just be making the 4 most common mistakes.
This needs to be adressed now. It's been going around here forever.

We've all heard it: "I'm so upset that so and so didn't do this", "he's not leading", "no one will help me", "I have no funding". You are making a big mistake.

1. Don't wait for others. Instead of waiting from orders from the top. Just go out and do it.

2. Become self motivated. Don't outcome dependent. Meaning if something doesn't go your way, keep at it. Remember you are now self directed...you are doing this for yourself.

3. However, do join others when it is to your advantage. Don't be afraid of copying others or doing "their thing". The more the merrior. However, don't become dependent on others. Don't start a project that you can't fund yourself. If you have no money, make a project with no money. Others donations to your project should only make your project that much better. But don't depend on others for funding.

Plus we're broke here. Money bomb after money bomb, our wallets are all burnt out.

4. Some of your politically active projects will fail but in the competition of life only the strongest survive. After much practice, maybe months you will be a strong headed polical activist...Ready, to take on the world.

Ron Paul was not stupid. He understands history, and understands revolutions. All revolutions that ever happened came straight from the people. That's why he's fizzled out so quickly. That's why he has not given orders. This movement has to come from the heart of the people within. Not just of one man. Make this movement strong from the bottom up.

For this same reason the campaign created precinct leaders. The campaign needs leaders, not just paul, but thousands. Thousands of thousands of people need to be heard and respected in this movement. And if your a precinct leader...GO and DO SOMETHING...Your are a FUCKING RON PAUL PRECINCT LEADER. You are the shit.

So get off your rear. Be the active, part of activist. Not a wimp. Don't wait for others. FTW. Just do it.

Thank you for your time,
MHY

PS: If you don't know already this post was based entirely on the first code of the code of conduct of Freedom Force International. It's a quick. must read.
http://www.freedom-force.org/freedom.cfm?fuseaction=membership

Printo
06-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Amen.

Conza88
06-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Your are a FUCKING RON PAUL PRECINCT LEADER. You are the shit.

So get off your rear. Be the active, part of activist. Not a wimp. Don't wait for others. FTW. Just do it.

Thank you for your time,
MHY

Hahaha omg, thats quality. I love the cussin', reminds me off myself. :D hehe
Fux yea!!!

QFT.