PDA

View Full Version : Let's Reconoiter and Join Forces

pepperpete1
06-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Now that the primaries are nearing an end we need to continue to spread the message with numbers as strong as we can get.

Here is an e-mail I received today that I think fits the bill. It is an organization that Ron Paul is familiar with and helped to produce Aaron Russell's Freedom to Fascism.

June 3, 2008
Going Viral: Ron Paul "Meetup" Groups

It is no secret that Ron Paul's campaign for President with his message of Freedom has resonated with many People, piqued their interest in the Constitution and demonstrated that the way our system of governance is working is in sharp contrast to the way it was designed to work.

Despite this organization's prior efforts involving the production and promotion of Aaron Russo's film documentary, "America Freedom to Fascism" (which featured both Ron Paul and the work of the We The People Foundation for Constitutional Education, Inc.), many of these new Sons of Liberty do not -- as yet -- know much about the WTP organization and our profound plan to restore Constitutional Order.

We would like to immediately change that.

Our issues are Ron Paul's issues. The We The People grassroots organization and the Ron Paul grassroots organization are a natural, together. Joining forces would be mutually beneficial.

We need to reach out beyond our current support base to those that have been galvanized by Ron Paul's vision of Liberty. During the past twelve to eighteen months, hundreds of thousands of new recruits have been through Ron Paul's basic training and orientation. This new "Freedom Pump" has been primed! It now needs to be turned on and put to good use.

That's our challenge. Let's do it.

Let's go "viral" across the Internet to reach every Ron Paul recruit with the specifics of THE PLAN to use the RIGHT OF REDRESS to bring government back under control of the Constitution.

If we can successfully enlist this vast wave of Freedom lovers we will be well on our way to achieving the critical mass required to effectively enforce our Right of Redress.

Meetup.com is a social networking website. It facilitates the creation of local organizations, group meetings, and communications between group members. There are currently over 100,000 members in thousands of separate Ron Paul Meetup groups.

Let's give it our best effort. Let's contact the full membership of the Ron Paul "Meetup" groups and urge them to join our fight for constitutional governance carried out in decency and good order.

Action Needed Now! Time is Critical!

We need every current WTP supporter to join every Ron Paul Meetup group in their local area and spread the news about our profound Plan.

They are the group that has gotten 7 (?) petitions together with thousands of signatures and they need more of us to sign them. They will be presenting them to congress on July 11, 2008. The day before the march.
Some of us that were at the April 15th rally have already signed them.

Let's continue the battle with these re-enforcements, move the message forward and let them know we are not going away, we are only getting bigger and stronger.

pepperpete1
06-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Bump

wowabunga
06-04-2008, 10:18 PM
I think the web is what one might say "saturated" with Ron Paul. My neighbors on the otherhand have very little info on what is going on, and going down. Would be, and has been my preference to wake up my neighbors and get them onboard.

Instead of marching and waving flags this summer... I'm pouring the hundreds of dollars I'd of spent on gas, passing out info fliers. This summer there are endless fairs and festivals...

pepperpete1
06-04-2008, 10:52 PM
I think the web is what one might say "saturated" with Ron Paul. My neighbors on the otherhand have very little info on what is going on, and going down. Would be, and has been my preference to wake up my neighbors and get them onboard.

Instead of marching and waving flags this summer... I'm pouring the hundreds of dollars I'd of spent on gas, passing out info fliers. This summer there are endless fairs and festivals...

I think I will do the same. I already am part of the "We The People" and will also do what I can for their projects as they are looking out for our interests and working to ensure that our Constitutional rights are not lost.

If I knew that Ron Paul would be registered in MI as a write-in candidate, I would get fliers made up letting people know that they do not have to choose between the lesser of two evils, they can write him in instead.:)

-lotus-
06-04-2008, 11:01 PM
meetup groups are how we're gonna take this thing from the internet to the streets outside the neocos' homes. If youre not already a member of a local RP meetup group join one ASAP or if there isnt one, start one! Use anything at your disposal (craigslist, facebook, etc) to seek out likeminded people that might be looking for you and get together to spread our message into every aspect of society. get em talkin', eventually they'll start asking questions again...