PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to DOUBLE the amount of marchers! Bring a friend or friends!

qwerty
06-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Everyone knows somebody!

Letīs double our numbers!

:cool:

SnappleLlama
06-04-2008, 06:43 AM
Absolutely! Now that the primaries are over, we can focus on the march in July...we need more support (and more $$$.....even if it's only a few bucks, please donate to the cause!)!

Conza88
06-04-2008, 07:42 AM
Touche! Bring your streeeeet! :D Bring your neighbourhood!

"Who wants to go to see DC with me!? Neighbourhood excursion... we'll provide the bus!"

"Ohhh.... there seems to be a Ron Paul March on... "

errr umm "Damn?" ;) -> :D

123tim
06-04-2008, 08:04 AM
Touche! Bring your streeeeet! :D Bring your neighbourhood!

"Who wants to go to see DC with me!? Neighbourhood excursion... we'll provide the bus!"

"Ohhh.... there seems to be a Ron Paul March on... "

errr umm "Damn?" ;) -> :D

A company that I used to work for used to take us to an electronics convention in Philadelphia. We would get eight hours of pay, a luxury bus to ride in, and twenty dollars each for food (This was a lot of money for lunch before inflation) The supervisor in charge would hand us each a twenty as we got off of the bus.
Anyone in the plant could go - no strings attached. Usually the bus would be full but only about half of the people went to the convention for any amount of time....most went to see the sights around Philadelphia.

The OP's idea is great...Just make certain that the people that you haul, haul themselves to the march. :)

qwerty
06-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Bump!

qwerty
06-04-2008, 09:16 PM
EVERYONE KNOWS SOMEBODY!

:cool: