PDA

View Full Version : Well, given the results that are coming in, I think it's safe to say...

SnappleLlama
06-03-2008, 10:24 PM
...that despite what the GOP "leaders" want us to believe, John McCain is NOT the uniter of the Republican party. Thanks to everyone in SD, Montana, and New Mexico for your hard work! The Revolution is obviously gaining support. Let's hope we can make a significant presence at the Revolution March in July!

ronpaulhawaii
06-03-2008, 10:35 PM
+1

MGreen
06-03-2008, 10:39 PM
I would not be able to stop laughing if, in the last few votes, McCain is knocked under 70% in South Dakota. That is an embarrassment for the so-called nominee in a state that has voted Republican all but four times since its creation.

A little underwhelmed by Montana, given Idaho's stunning performance, but maybe it will get better as more votes come in. In fact, RP's percentage has only gone up since I started checking it. He was at 17% a few minutes ago, now he's at 20%. Don't let me down Montana; I may want to live there some day!

Bruno
06-03-2008, 10:43 PM
I would not be able to stop laughing if, in the last few votes, McCain is knocked under 70% in South Dakota. That is an embarrassment for the so-called nominee in a state that has voted Republican all but four times since its creation.

A little underwhelmed by Montana, given Idaho's stunning performance, but maybe it will get better as more votes come in. In fact, RP's percentage has only gone up since I started checking it. He was at 17% a few minutes ago, now he's at 20%. Don't let me down Montana; I may want to live there some day!

Great numbers! RP's best primary results were in the last five states. That's a great showing!

rathskeller
06-04-2008, 12:49 AM
Sorry, but if your brain was actually functional, the only thing the recent results show is that most people in late primaries don't bother to come ouit once the nomination is sealed up. Ron Paul's numbers have not gone up. It is just that 15 our of 100 is a much higher percetnage than 15 out of 500.

It is just kind of funny that there were so many posts here saying how Ron Paul could possibly take a late state since McCain's supporters wouldn't come out and vote since he was declared the winner. And now that that is EXACTLY what has happened, you are all ignoring that very important reason for the percentages.

wgadget
06-04-2008, 05:59 AM
rathskeller, I've noticed that you don't even TRY to hide your trolliness.

Why don't you go check out the john mccain forum?