PDA

View Full Version : OK, let's foucs that energy back on the Lawson campaign

Jeremy
06-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Probably the two most popular people running for congress here are William Lawson and Murray Sabrin. Well Sabrin lost tonight (not like he would have won in Nov. anyway... against Dem incumbent in NJ? almost impossible). But Lawson crushed his primary opponent. Let me just say that there are plans for a moneybomb in early July. Keep your eyes open for more info coming in the future...

LibertyIn08
06-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Probably the two most popular people running for congress here are William Lawson and Murray Sabrin. Well Sabrin lost tonight (not like he would have won in Nov. anyway... against Dem incumbent in NJ? almost impossible). But Lawson crushed his primary opponent. Let me just say that there are plans for a moneybomb in early July. Keep your eyes open for more info coming in the future...

Lawson's district leans more Democratic than does the state of New Jersey.

Good luck, and let me know any way I can help. But don't get your hopes up.

rockandrollsouls
06-03-2008, 09:07 PM

I'm disappointed Murray lost, but that's no reason to give up. We must focus on all freedom candidates! NJ might be behind the curve right now, but we can get Lawson elected.

FireofLiberty
06-03-2008, 11:10 PM
I just want to thank stormcommander and others for their ongoing support of BJ's campaign and I also want to congratulate Sabrin on a good campaign.

That said, I'd like to ask everyone to please start helping BJ's campaign more, especially when it comes to donations. David Price is a money machine, receiving over 50% of his campaign contributions from PACs.

I think, and I'm sure many here would agree, that BJ is now the top Ron Paul Republican candidate running for Congress. He's also the only RPR as of yet (unless I'm mistaken) to actually win his primary with an opponent (I know the guys in Maryland "won" their primaries, but I don't think any of them had primary opponents). I think that shows something about the campaign we're running, and about BJ, and makes BJ especially deserving of your support.

If you can, PLEASE make a donation today: https://www.lawsonforcongress.com/donate/

This weekend we had a terrific BBQ at BJ's house to help jump start our organization for the general and get everyone back excited about our campaign and involved. Over 70 people showed up! Including several local DEMOCRATS who know David Price needs to be retired. While there were many friendly faces there who have been with us for awhile, there were many brand new faces that joined us, including several new young, college-aged supporters.

Paige, our Youth Coordinator, has been getting a flood of responses from our search for campaign interns. At last count OVER 70 PEOPLE had e-mailed him interested in becoming an intern for the campaign. This is all within just a couple of weeks!

I've been working hard scheduling BJ at all sorts of local events so he can get out and meet voters. Speaking of events, this weekend is the NC GOP Convention and the campaign has a Hospitality Suite (as does the Ron Paul campaign for that matter! The NC GOP won't know what hit them! This will be one convention they'll never forget! :)).

One of our main focuses right now is to get a campaign office. A general location for it has been picked out that will be central to the district, but in order to get this office we need to raise some money so please help us get a campaign office by making a donation today:

https://www.lawsonforcongress.com/donate/

Finally, there will be a new addition to our campaign team very soon :) I can't say much about this right now, but an announcement will be made surely. What I will say is that this person is a professional, great person, someone I trust and someone who will bring a wealth of experience to the campaign including experience specific to the 4th district.

RP4EVER
06-04-2008, 12:43 AM
I believe all of them had Primary Opponets as did Mr McCay from Mississippi and Ms Lopez from Oregon. Mr McCay and Ms Lopez (both RPR's) will be on the ballot in the fall along with all four Gentlemen from Maryland and a host of many others.