PDA

View Full Version : So....Ya think McCain's pandering for Hillary voters will have an effect on the

wgadget
06-03-2008, 06:45 PM
Old Guard GOP Ron Paul haters?

Just wondering.

dannno
06-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Random post from another forum I frequent about someone who frequents yet a third forum (sorry for the confusion):

"There is another forum I frequent where the majority of the posters are women who support Hillary and can't stand Obama. Not because of his policies, they just don't like his personality and think he is cocky. So guess who they are voting for? McCain."

Idiots.

wgadget
06-03-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm referring to the delegates to the National Convention who appear to be diehard McCain supporters...Do you think this might put a bad taste in their mouths, or will they relish the opportunity to get votes from SOMEBODY?

ronpaul4ever2008
06-03-2008, 06:55 PM
No, because it's a good political move to get her supporters who aren't happy with Obama and independents/moderates that are currently with her campaign. The general election is going to be closer than many of you think so stop being naive and saying it will be a blowout. The electoral maps from 2000 and 2004 won't change all that much.

Lovecraftian4Paul
06-03-2008, 06:57 PM
They'll be happy. Anything to defeat the "Great Satan" to the average McCain supporter: Barack Hussein Obama. Our only hope to annihilate McCain will be a combination of high black turnout and Bob Barr. He can't even lose in another squeaker this time. It has to be an absolute blowout--nothing less.

wgadget
06-03-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm actually starting to think that it WILL be McCain...The Hispanic voters will not vote for an African American baby killer, for one. Then there are all the angry HRC supporters who claim they'll vote for McCain...The only ones left out of the equation are the real conservatives.

The country has taken a sharp turn to the left, no matter who wins.

Lovecraftian4Paul
06-03-2008, 07:24 PM
It may well depend on how many conservatives are willing to bolt for Barr, writing in Ron Paul, and Baldwin.

HOLLYWOOD
06-03-2008, 07:28 PM
John 'Underachiever' McLieberman's New Orleans speak has to be one of his worst speeches ever. As I have noted in the past, ONLY Ron Paul can speak from pure pragmatic intelliengce, instead of the long beofre and rehearsed TELEPROMPTER speeches of the Pandering ZIONIST McCain.

Finally tonight, that CNN Ass, uh, I mean Analyst, Jeffery Toobin, commented on McCain's Awful speech and difficult time reading the teleprompter.

It's going to be a LANDSLIDE in November! Just ashame the NEOCON's decided on the Pandering Hack McCain... but, no matter how much LIPSTICK you put on that PIG, he's still a PIG.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/Jeffreytoobinjpg_600a.jpg

d991
06-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Anyone else notice there was really only one or two guys who were really enthusiastic during McCain's speech? And it looked like there was maybe 200 people tops there (maybe it was just the camera angles though.) I loved it when the camera broke to the crowd and people were holding McCain signs but weren't smiling and seemed to have no interest at all.