PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Would you vote for Ron Paul if he were on the ballot in the GE?

wgadget
06-03-2008, 04:53 PM
http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/news/presidentialelection/article_2057973.php

Go vote and see the results.

rockandrollsouls
06-03-2008, 04:58 PM
That's a pretty big deal...over 2 thousand votes saying yes....there's no way all of us here at the forum rushed over and voted already :D

Christianalwaysg124RP
06-03-2008, 05:03 PM
I don't know which to choose. "I wish Ron Paul and Mccain would run on the same ticket" or "yes absolutely"(I would vote for Ron Paul) I do wish Mccain and Ron Paul were on the same ticket only if Mccain decides to change his ideas back to the traditional non interventionist foreign policy of the Republican Party. I do not think that is possible, but the answer says "wish."

utrunner07
06-03-2008, 05:05 PM
That's a pretty big deal...over 2 thousand votes saying yes....there's no way all of us here at the forum rushed over and voted already :D

no its not....come on...after 6 months of this you should know polls like this on the internet mean jack squatt.

sratiug
06-03-2008, 05:16 PM
no its not....come on...after 6 months of this you should know polls like this on the internet mean jack squatt.

How much restraint does it take to NOT make your post?

utrunner07
06-03-2008, 05:22 PM
How much restraint does it take to NOT make your post?

its better for people to wake up and get real than to keep living in this world where internet polls matter...until people realize that winning internet polls means very very very very little, this campaign will continue to have the exact same problems....

alaric
06-03-2008, 06:14 PM
i found it independently and voted:
for Ron Paul?
If Ron Paul were on the November ballot would you vote for him for president?
Yes, absolutely
94%
No, I would not
4%
I wish Paul and McCain could run on the same ticket
2%

Total Votes: 2862
:D

alaric
06-03-2008, 06:16 PM

at least these votes are counted, as opposed to the primary diebold computer data soup:p

Kludge
06-03-2008, 06:17 PM
I wish Paul and McCain could run on the same ticket 2%

Lol...