PDA

View Full Version : Wake up all!

Sarge
06-03-2008, 04:14 PM
There is so much news out there, I could not copy all within the time limit.

Hillary talking about VP. What does that to to the election?

Potential new Israel PM, alleged ex mossad agent, talking about Iran on the table for war ignoring the following,

Huffington Post, Iran gave a way to resolve the crisis with a international owned venture for peaceful production of uranium in Iran. Getting ignored.

Global cooling down in May. If they pass a bill it is going to take all of us down.

It is the big money that wants this. They will make the money.

Fed starting to say the dollar will not go lower. They are on damage control now.

All need to do some searching on the internet.

Indy Vidual
06-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Wake up, then what?

moostraks
06-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Hide?? Sometimes I really miss being in the dark...

asgardshill
06-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Whut, whut? Where's my friggin' glasses? Oh there they are.

Damn, nobody made coffee - oh well ...

ZZZZZZZZZZ ...

Rhys
06-03-2008, 05:25 PM
i hit snooze. he'll still be mossad in the morning.

James Madison
06-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Hillary talking about VP. What does that to to the election?

Alex Jones was talking about this today on his radio show. Given all the talk of an assassination attempt against Sen. Obama, it would be the perfect excuse to train a white, southern patsy to "get rid of" Barack. The media could not only spin this to create HUGE racial tension in the country but to tie it in with Iran and go to war.

Sarge
06-03-2008, 05:44 PM
oke if you want,

Just do a google news search and see for yourself,

Read this,

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/126398

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=58552&sectionid=351020101

Look at number 7, I could not find the Huffington post quickly,

C- The Nuclear Issue:

With regard to the nuclear issue, Iran is ready- in a comprehensive manner, and as an active and influential member of the NPT and the IAEA- to consider the following issues:

1- Obtaining a further assurance about the non-diversion of the nuclear activities of different countries.

2- Establishing enrichment and nuclear fuel production consortiums in different parts of the world- including in Iran.

3- Cooperation to access and utilize peaceful nuclear technology and facilitating its usage by all states.

4- Nuclear disarmament and establishment of a follow up committee.

5- Improved supervision by the IAEA over the nuclear activities of different states.

6- Joint Collaboration over nuclear safety and physical protection.

7- An effort to encourage other states to control the export of nuclear material and equipment.

D- Within the parameters of this package, the Islamic Republic of Iran is ready to start serious and targeted negotiations to produce a tangible result. The negotiations can be evaluated after a specific period of time (a maximum of 6 months) to decide about its continuation.

Do not forget to look at number 2 and 6.

As for global cooling here,

http://www.rightsidenews.com/200806021085/global-warming/global-cooling-continues-for-may-2008.html

Do your homework before you make fun!