PDA

View Full Version : A march with legs

Oyate
06-03-2008, 01:55 PM
Well I spent a half our with Steven, the guy who is organizing Freedom Walk 2008 from Green Bay to Minn/St. Paul. I was like "is there any way we can lend our support" and he was like "man, I was just going to get in touch with you guys".

Well, I got a good vibe from this guy and not only is RevolutionMarch.com here to provide any services or support we can, but this guy just seems to know what needs to be done.

We got some darn fine organizational minds in this movement people.

Well anyways, we just kind of saw how the DC march is just like a training run for this longer, more ambitious march. And as we're now training Marshals and Medical volunteers and logistical support experts, all of this talent should just roll forward into this new project.

Now you guys are getting this hot off the presses, and I haven't even presented this to the board at RevolutionMarch.com, and everything we do has to be thoroughly discussed before it's officially adopted, but sometimes you can just tell which way the wind is blowing. This movement is mobilizing. And we're going to raise up a whole new generation of activists. And they will be trained and they will be capable and they will be confident.

We have a long way to go to Restore The Republic but we've started walking.

The journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.

Don't miss out. It's just gonna be too much fun.

SnappleLlama
06-03-2008, 02:00 PM
I love you guys. Seriously. Ron Paul brings everyone together!!

*sniff, sniff*

grit123
06-03-2008, 05:16 PM
Great stuff. I'm game.

ronpaulhawaii
06-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Thanks Oyate :) Your experiance will be invaluable. This will be a logistical challange. I know about long distances, you know about large numbers. This summer is gonna rock :D

www.ronpaul.meetup.com/363 (http://www.ronpaul.meetup.com/363) for anyone interested in joining in. We had some good news on the web front today and hope to have a page up sooner rather than later...

The r3VOLution marches on...