PDA

View Full Version : Godlikeproductions.com (tavistock) - Friend of Dr. Paul or foe? Eerie. (DailyPaul)

RonPaulWisconsin
06-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Hey guys,

I found this on the DailyPaul and thought it was a pretty interesting post (and sure enough, I tried talking about "tavistock" on the forum and was immediately banned):

I know that a lot of you are split on conspiracies, and believe me, I have a hard time with many of them. But I first heard of Dr. Paul on Godlikeproductions.com (a conspiracy forum) and had always checked up on this site as "food for thought." After all, many of the posters are die-hard Paul supporters, and even though I am not quick to believe in conspiracy - I respect anybody who seeks the truth and seeks freedom.

Whether or not you believe in 9/11 conspiracies, the NWO, etc. etc. - we can all agree that our freedom is comprimised and our media is (at least in part) controlled. So I figured this was a decent site (among others) to get the occassional non-mainstream news stories.

Probably half of the posters are raving lunatics, but there has always been some great information that I was unable to find elsewhere. Once you filter out the absurd topics, you'll likely find some good information.

However, earlier this week, my opinion of this website - well, that all changed.

I did an extended search of Godlikeproductions and had found that there is very likely a connection to a company called "Tavistock".

If you look this company up, you're likely to get pretty creeped out. The Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public, a surreptitious but nevertheless outrageous assault on human freedom by modifying individual behavior through topical psychology.

So, my first instinct was that this stuff was probably bogus. But then I did a simple post entitled, "Has anbody ever google searched "Godlikeproductions" " and the body of the post was simply - "interesting"

- I was banned within 4 minutes.

Some of the banned words/phrases are "tavistock" and "jason lucas" - Lucas, apparently, is involved with Tavistock and purchased the GLP forum in 1998. He is still one of the moderators and posts under the name "Trinity".

Anyway, the reason I posted this -here- is because I have been watching forum activity for years and I know for a fact that there are posters (including here, on the Dailypaul) who aim to divide, distract, anger, allienate, etc. etc.

Forums like Godlikeproductions are likely a way of studying the reactions, the psychology, of those interested in people like Ron Paul, or simply those who could potentially pose a threat through the spreading of information.

For example, before Ron Paul was very popular at all - many Godlikeproductions members knew all about him, and were posting about him by the hour. It now seems likely that they were being analyzed from the get-go.

Over time, there was a divide between those who believe in this or that and there would be arguments, debates. Some of it seemed obviously contrived, where certain posters always seemed to show up - on cue - with obnoxious, anger-provoking comments. It wasn't like these things happened sometimes, most of the time, etc. - it was clockwork - and remains clockwork.

9/11 Conspiracy, as most of you know, is a dividing issue among Ron Paul's supporters. But there were other interesting methods and I encourage (in light of the knowledge regarding Tavistock, Jason Lucas) to use the search feature on the site to read some of the early discussions.

Having an understanding early on of what could divide Ron Paul supporters, I began to expect these tactics to show up more - on this forum, on ronpaulforums, etc. etc. And so I was not too surprised to see the media pounce on this on CNN, FoxNews, ABC, etc. etc. at critical periods in the primary process.

Jason Lucas (or, "Trinity") has written for the government in the past:

http://www.ftc.gov/os/com...

Some information on Tavistock can be found here:

http://educate-yourself.o...

Believe me when I say that I thought it was nonsense at first too. But when I was banned for simply suggesting a google search on Godlikeproductions (after having posted there for years) I just felt the need to look into this further and share this with the good people at DailyPaul.

Anyway, it's food for thought :-)

-eagleflyhigh

Aratus
06-03-2008, 12:58 PM
just found a link http://100777.com/internet/glp its older... a year older almost. the controversy deepens

Aratus
06-03-2008, 01:01 PM
there is also a "tavistock method" and a dude with the name W. R. Bion

acptulsa
06-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Lest there be any doubt that some of the more easily disproven theories are planted for the purpose of discrediting conspiracy theorists at a future date...

Truth Warrior
06-03-2008, 01:05 PM
I've read that Tavistock is a HUGE UK based TPTB NWO, think tank, research facility, mind control, psyops, etc. gang. NOT the good guys!

Aratus
06-03-2008, 01:06 PM
http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?noframes;read=177255 this also came up in google rather near the top...

RonPaulWisconsin
06-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Wow! Thanks for the quick responses guys, i'm checking it out - -

has anybody ever heard of megaphone software?

Aratus
06-03-2008, 01:11 PM
lets hope 'megaphone software' is not fraught with an equal degree of controversy...

Paulitical Correctness
06-03-2008, 01:15 PM
It's where I found out about Ron Paul last May.

I browsed and occasionally posted as an AC, but quit going there months ago.

Place is creepy, man. :(

Truth Warrior
06-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Wow! Thanks for the quick responses guys, i'm checking it out - -

has anybody ever heard of megaphone software?

http://www.megaphonesoftware.com/index.html

fr33domfightr
06-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Why not just ask those in charge of Daily Paul why you'd get banned?

FF

RonPaulWisconsin
06-03-2008, 01:25 PM

FF

Are you saying the DailyPaul is corrupt also? :confused:

acptulsa
06-03-2008, 01:26 PM

FF

He didn't get banned from Daily Paul. He got banned from a conspiracy site for asking if anyone googled the ownership of it.

SteveMartin
06-03-2008, 01:33 PM
I used to be a regular poster there, but quit when "Trinity" took over the site. That was shortly after I busted the "Aussie Bloke" hoax that started there and was a brief internet sensation. It is definitely a CIA/Tavistock operation.

Many of us went over to www.freedomcrowsnest.org. I still occasionally visit there, but it is full of new agers. Lots of Ron Paul supporters there too.

amy31416
06-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Neat! I posted on there twice, under the title "testing a theory." I posted one that just stated in the body "positive control." It showed up.

Then I posted one titled the same but typed in "tavistock," it changed it to "Merry Christmas" and I was IP banned. Both posts are gone.

asgardshill
06-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Neat! I posted on there twice, under the title "testing a theory." I posted one that just stated in the body "positive control." It showed up.

Then I posted one titled the same but typed in "tavistock," it changed it to "Merry Christmas" and I was IP banned. Both posts are gone.

ROFL! I tried the same thing except my post asked for a recommendation for a stock for a weapon. A "Tav1 stock". IP banned, post nuked ...

Sensitive little beggars over there ...

amy31416
06-03-2008, 01:43 PM
ROFL! I tried the same thing except my post asked for a recommendation for a stock for a weapon. A "Tav1 stock". IP banned, post nuked ...

Sensitive little beggars over there ...

Hahahaha! Yeah, I was going to try posting tavi$tock or something to that effect next, but those bastards are efficient!

So what's the conspiracy theory exactly on godlikeproductions.com? They're owned or associated with tavistock, who is a big evil corporation and they're using that forum to disseminate false information to dilute the real conspiracies or something?

fr33domfightr
06-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Probably just some nerd with nothing better to do.

FF

SteveMartin
06-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Read "The Conspiracy of 300" by Dr. John Coleman (former MI-6.) Covers Tavistock Institute in great detail.

RonPaulWisconsin
06-03-2008, 01:55 PM
Probably just some nerd with nothing better to do.

FF

I sincerely hope you're right.

- - -

To those of you who want to try it out without getting an automatic ban, avoid "tavistock" and Jason Lucas, and just try posting: "do a google search of godlikeproductions" - -

At least that will last a while (maybe a couple minutes) and might wake a few of those posters up.

asgardshill
06-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Hahahaha! Yeah, I was going to try posting tavi$tock or something to that effect next, but those bastards are efficient!

I might fire up Tor/Vidalia and try again later while cloaked, but I've got some piddly stuff to do around here first.

So what's the conspiracy theory exactly on godlikeproductions.com? They're owned or associated with tavistock, who is a big evil corporation and they're using that forum to disseminate false information to dilute the real conspiracies or something?

I think the OP in this thread covers the working theory fairly succinctly. And, as somebody else noted later in thread, it could just be some bored geek with a fast auto IP banner and a big DENY file.

At the rate they're going, its going to look like:

# /etc/hosts.deny
# See 'man tcpd' and 'man 5 hosts_access' as well as /etc/hosts.allow
# for a detailed description.

http-rman : ALL EXCEPT LOCAL
All: EXCEPT LOCAL

amy31416
06-03-2008, 02:08 PM
I think the OP in this thread covers the working theory fairly succinctly. And, as somebody else noted later in thread, it could just be some bored geek with a fast auto IP banner and a big DENY file.

At the rate they're going, its going to look like:

# /etc/hosts.deny
# See 'man tcpd' and 'man 5 hosts_access' as well as /etc/hosts.allow
# for a detailed description.

http-rman : ALL EXCEPT LOCAL
All: EXCEPT LOCAL

Yeah, I re-read the first post. It's certainly an auto IP banner given how fast I was given the boot, I'm leaning toward the bored geek side because it just seems kinda funny at this point. I'd think that sinister forces would be a bit more nuanced.

acptulsa
06-03-2008, 02:10 PM
I'd think that sinister forces would be a bit more nuanced.

Most people would. Believe it or not, that was what kept Nixon's fat out of the fire for almost two years. Nobody could believe it wasn't just a very ham-handed attempt to implicate him...

RonPaulWisconsin
06-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I re-read the first post. It's certainly an auto IP banner given how fast I was given the boot, I'm leaning toward the bored geek side because it just seems kinda funny at this point. I'd think that sinister forces would be a bit more nuanced.

Read more about tavistock and you might not believe the bored geek idea as readily.

amy31416
06-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Most people would. Believe it or not, that was what kept Nixon's fat out of the fire for almost two years. Nobody could believe it wasn't just a very ham-handed attempt to implicate him...

Leave me to my delusions of villains being dressed in black, wearing capes, having a pencil-thin mustache and impeccable manners all up until the point he garrotes you.

Thenkyew.

acptulsa
06-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Leave me to my delusions of villains being dressed in black, wearing capes, having a pencil-thin mustache and impeccable manners all up until the point he garrotes you.

Thenkyew.

I think the last one of those we had was Dubya's Daddy. Well, he didn't have a mustache, but then the way his mouth moved all over his lower face one of those might have tickled his nose too much in passing. Never saw a man who could literally talk out both sides of his mouth until that one.

Well, I'm obviously not your villain. If I have to go to all the trouble to find a cape, I'm going to tie you up and take you down to the tracks. But I can do the impeccable manners. Would you prefer a steamer or a diesel, madame?

asgardshill
06-03-2008, 02:34 PM
I think the last one of those we had was Dubya's Daddy. Well, he didn't have a mustache, but then the way his mouth moved all over his lower face one of those might have tickled his nose too much in passing. Never saw a man who could literally talk out both sides of his mouth until that one.

Well, I'm obviously not your villain. If I have to go to all the trouble to find a cape, I'm going to tie you up and take you down to the tracks. But I can do the impeccable manners. Would you prefer a steamer or a diesel, madame?

Some music to tie females to railroad tracks by ...

http://mosh.nokia.com/content/4A0B7AF61D9E4105E040050A44305B40

amy31416
06-03-2008, 02:35 PM

Steam engine please!

Fortunately for me, there's always a Dudley Do-Right in that scenario. :)

amy31416
06-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Some music to tie females to trains by ...

Hahahaha!

SteveMartin
06-04-2008, 03:51 AM
Is it a requirement of anarchists and atheists that they can not believe in conspiracies?

Just wondering...

amy31416
06-04-2008, 07:01 AM
Is it a requirement of anarchists and atheists that they can not believe in conspiracies?

Just wondering...

I don't know about anarchists, but atheists have this wacky obsession with "evidence" or something like that.

constituent
06-04-2008, 07:20 AM
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/6002/hidstren.gif

ButchHowdy
06-04-2008, 07:31 AM
I love the website. It is like a modern-day ham radio club, without all that chrome.

Intel is intel. It is our job to gather it wherever and whenever we can, process it, then disseminate it.

LittleLightShining
06-04-2008, 07:42 AM
Ok, I like a good conspiracy theory, but it's hard to take a site seriously when I see stuff like this (http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/sylphsgasgiants23mar04.shtml).

Truth Warrior
06-04-2008, 07:46 AM
Ok, I like a good conspiracy theory, but it's hard to take a site seriously when I see stuff like this (http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/sylphsgasgiants23mar04.shtml).
Is it POSSIBLE that a site MAY contain BOTH wheat and chaff? :rolleyes:

acptulsa
06-04-2008, 07:51 AM
Is it POSSIBLE that a site MAY contain BOTH wheat and chaff? :rolleyes:

Yes, but such sightings certainly provide a clear indication of whether or not they differentiate between the two... :p

LittleLightShining
06-04-2008, 07:52 AM
Is it POSSIBLE that a site MAY contain BOTH wheat and chaff? :rolleyes:Oh, yes, definitely. I'm still over there rummaging around...

Truth Warrior
06-04-2008, 08:06 AM
Yes, but such sightings certainly provide a clear indication of whether or not they differentiate between the two... :p
YIKES!!! There's chaff in here, throw the WHOLE load out. :rolleyes:

Truth Warrior
06-04-2008, 08:07 AM
Oh, yes, definitely. I'm still over there rummaging around...
Exactly. ;)

acptulsa
06-04-2008, 08:09 AM
YIKES!!! There's chaff in here, throw the WHOLE load out. :rolleyes:

No, just keep your grain of salt really, really handy.

Truth Warrior
06-04-2008, 08:12 AM
No, just keep your grain of salt really, really handy. AND your shields up and fully engaged. ;)

LittleLightShining
06-04-2008, 08:22 AM
Exactly. ;)What's your point? Talking benevolent sylphs from Jupiter are erasing chemtrails because the Earth has communicated this need to them is just way out there. Stuff like this, the "chaff" as you say, has a way of turning off people from even looking for the "wheat." Because I'm somewhat predisposed to accept the possibilities of various conspiracy theories, because I have more than a couple of new-agey family members and because of my own preoccupation with Bible prophecy I can weed through it and try to be discerning. Other people don't have the patience.

Not that it matters. What's going to happen is going to happen and I'm starting to think that the Revolutionary War, the Constitution and the United States was the deadly wound that didn't fully kill.

alaric
06-04-2008, 09:26 AM
ronpaulwisconsin, check out david icke's books. You'll find the tavistock institute as a major illuminati instrument of terror, death, disinformation and just plain evil in general. Don't worry about being banned from this group. If it's connected to tavistock, its just a huge pile of horseshit. Take a long shower and forget about it!:D

moostraks
06-04-2008, 09:38 AM
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message218776/pg1

How did this one get on there? Or am I not in the right forum?

"How the Elite Plays God

People find the Illuminati to be an abstract and elusive enemy. But you need look no further than your TV, your radio, or newspaper. To quote Stalin's propaganda chief Willy Munzenberg: "All news is lies and all propaganda is disguised as news"

By Henry Makow, Ph.D. – April 8, 2006

Tavistock's "Truman Show"....

Funded by the royal family, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds, Tavistock pioneered the techniques of propaganda used to justify war. Outright lies about German atrocities in WWI resonate down through the decades to lies about Sadaam Hussein's gassing Kurds and killing babies in Kuwait. Of course the biggest lie of all is that Muslims had anything to do with Sept. 11."

Truth Warrior
06-04-2008, 09:51 AM
What's your point? Talking benevolent sylphs from Jupiter are erasing chemtrails because the Earth has communicated this need to them is just way out there. Stuff like this, the "chaff" as you say, has a way of turning off people from even looking for the "wheat." Because I'm somewhat predisposed to accept the possibilities of various conspiracy theories, because I have more than a couple of new-agey family members and because of my own preoccupation with Bible prophecy I can weed through it and try to be discerning. Other people don't have the patience.

Not that it matters. What's going to happen is going to happen and I'm starting to think that the Revolutionary War, the Constitution and the United States was the deadly wound that didn't fully kill.

My point is take the wheat, discard the chaff. Seems pretty simple and obvious to me.

BTW, isn't there a biblical something reference about that kind of stuff? :rolleyes:

LittleLightShining
06-04-2008, 09:54 AM
My point is take the wheat, discard the chaff. Seems pretty simple and obvious to me.

BTW, isn't there a biblical something reference about that kind of stuff? :rolleyes:No need to be condescending.

eta: I asked what your point was when you replied "exactly" to my "rummaging around over there."

amy31416
06-04-2008, 09:55 AM
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message218776/pg1

How did this one get on there? Or am I not in the right forum?

"How the Elite Plays God

People find the Illuminati to be an abstract and elusive enemy. But you need look no further than your TV, your radio, or newspaper. To quote Stalin's propaganda chief Willy Munzenberg: "All news is lies and all propaganda is disguised as news"

By Henry Makow, Ph.D. – April 8, 2006

Tavistock's "Truman Show"....

Funded by the royal family, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds, Tavistock pioneered the techniques of propaganda used to justify war. Outright lies about German atrocities in WWI resonate down through the decades to lies about Sadaam Hussein's gassing Kurds and killing babies in Kuwait. Of course the biggest lie of all is that Muslims had anything to do with Sept. 11."

Dunno. Maybe it was prior to implementing the ban filter? If you do a search for "tavistock" nothing comes up.

Truth Warrior
06-04-2008, 10:02 AM
No need to be condescending.

eta: I asked what your point was when you replied "exactly" to my "rummaging around over there."
The need seemed obvious too.

You didn't discard the whole site because you found some chaff there. Clear NOW? :rolleyes:

moostraks
06-04-2008, 10:07 AM
Wonder if readership was down and this is a stunt to get traffic? I am in the correct forum I assume?

SteveMartin
06-04-2008, 10:08 AM
Those interested in Tavistock should also definitely read up on the Rockefeller's "New School for Social Research" in NYC. That's where NWO buzzwords are created, like "multiculturalism," "sustainability," "homophobia," etc...

amy31416
06-04-2008, 10:11 AM

BTW, isn't there a biblical something reference about that kind of stuff? :rolleyes:

No need to be condescending.

The need seemed obvious too.

You didn't discard the whole site because you found some chaff there. Clear NOW? :rolleyes:

TW can't help but be condescending, his vast knowledge on every subject, especially conspiracy theories, goes so far beyond most mortals, that all he can do is roll his eyes at the ignorant unwashed masses who dare speak on such subjects. He's that guy at the party that nobody wants to talk to aside from other egotistical Dungeons & Dragons masters, justifying his social isolation via his superior knowledge.

Are you clear NOW? :rolleyes:

Here's an illustration to help:

http://www.fanboy.com/images/comic-book-guy.jpg

LittleLightShining
06-04-2008, 10:13 AM
TW can't help but be condescending, his vast knowledge on every subject, especially conspiracy theories, goes so far beyond most mortals, that all he can do is roll his eyes at the ignorant unwashed masses who dare speak on such subjects. He's that guy at the party that nobody wants to talk to aside from other egotistical Dungeons & Dragons masters, justifying his social isolation via his superior knowledge.

Are you clear NOW? :rolleyes:Quite! Thanks :D

Truth Warrior
06-04-2008, 10:14 AM

Are you clear NOW? :rolleyes: So sue me for my un-PC ways. Mea culpa! :p

MYOB!

Truth Warrior
06-04-2008, 10:19 AM
Quite! Thanks :D
So as a Christian, forgive me. :p

SteveMartin
06-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Amy,

You're really a ....

Talk about the kettle calling the pot black!...Geez....You are the most superior know-it-all I've ever encountered.

Enjoy your conspiracy free world. Glad you feel so cozy and safe in your Orwellian police state, but know this, Ron Paul does not agree with your world view on most things, at all.

amy31416
06-04-2008, 10:22 AM
Amy,

You're really a bitter twisted little snot.

Talk about the kettle calling the pot black!...Geez....You are the most superior know-it-all I've ever encountered.

Enjoy your conspiracy free world. Glad you feel so cozy in safe in this Orwellian police state, but know this, Ron Paul does not agree with your world view on most things, at all.

Thank you. Now, if I may quote TW: :rolleyes:

SteveMartin
06-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Shouldn't you wait for Yongrel?

asgardshill
06-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Amy,

You're really a ...

Enjoy your conspiracy free world. Glad you feel so cozy and safe in your Orwellian police state, but know this, Ron Paul does not agree with your world view on most things, at all.

Wow - personal attacks AND an Appeal To Authority logical fallacy in one post. All you had left to do is accuse amy of being the East Coast distributor for L'Chaim's Genuine Zionist Matzoh Soup and Child Poison - that would have hit the trifecta. Ya coulda been a contenduh ...

amy31416
06-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Shouldn't you wait for Yongrel?

That's "DrYongrel" to you, ace. :p

SteveMartin
06-04-2008, 10:26 AM
Oh...nevermind. Your "ass guarding shill" is here first today.

Truth Warrior
06-04-2008, 10:27 AM

MsDoodahs
Keep it civil, people.

SnappleLlama
So, umm......vote for Ron Paul? Everybody?

austinchick
I lurked on that site for several years...I came there right at the time when Elaine (original owner) sold it to 'Trinity'. There was a big drama going on there with someone hacking into GLP site.. Trinity accused Elaine, who earlier opened her new site 'alien-earth.org' . People went to Alien Earth to bitch about Trinity and GLP. I think they still do....Trinity 'hacked' into Elaine's site supposedly in retaliation, posting nasty pictures and screwing up the forum there.... Then everything was resolved.....kind of.
Anyway....
Several old time forum people got banned for stupidest things, they got resentful and went to other sites and started their own. People started speculating about Lucas (Trinity) and who owned GLP now, they were immediately banned and their posts deleted. No outside links to 'enemy' sites were allowed. Such as 'alien-earth' and others. Owners of GLP put code words for any 'enemy' sites of words or Trinity's name.....For example, if someone would type in 'alien-earth' - it would come out as 'gas-oven'....Or if someone type in 'Elaine'...it would come out as 'stupid bitch' or something like that.....

Mods were put in place, most of them were nasty and unfriendly. It was like a huge circus.... There was a lot of tension going on. There was also drama with some mods...where they were suddenly taken down with a weird story....Like one lady was banned from being a mod because she supposedly lied about commiting suicide....and she denied it. Crazy stuff like that.

There were several obviously paid posters posting there...either profiling for information or giving some weird insider information (supposedly)....
People would follow those for a while and later those 'insiders ' were either debunked or they dissapeared from the site.....
Some memorable 'insiders' were - Aussi Bloke, Victor, 1903, 535, german guy, etc....

I always thought that GLP kept the site interesting by having 'paid' antagonists always debunking either chemtrails, or Ron Paul, or Christianity, etc.....

And there were few religious nuts there as well... Like 'spirit of Truth'....

There is a lot of profiling going on there on daily basis. Someone would start a 'poll' about personal information such as how old you are, sexual orientation, about guns, bla bla.....

I still lurk sometimes there, it's a fun site, but I always wonder....

MsDoodahs
06-04-2008, 10:28 AM

:)

asgardshill
06-04-2008, 10:29 AM

Hey, you're being reasonable.

THIS IS THE INTERNET - YOU CAN'T DO THAT!?!?!

;)

moostraks
06-04-2008, 10:51 AM
I lurked on that site for several years...I came there right at the time when Elaine (original owner) sold it to 'Trinity'. There was a big drama going on there with someone hacking into GLP site.. Trinity accused Elaine, who earlier opened her new site 'alien-earth.org' . People went to Alien Earth to bitch about Trinity and GLP. I think they still do....Trinity 'hacked' into Elaine's site supposedly in retaliation, posting nasty pictures and screwing up the forum there.... Then everything was resolved.....kind of.
Anyway....
Several old time forum people got banned for stupidest things, they got resentful and went to other sites and started their own. People started speculating about Lucas (Trinity) and who owned GLP now, they were immediately banned and their posts deleted. No outside links to 'enemy' sites were allowed. Such as 'alien-earth' and others. Owners of GLP put code words for any 'enemy' sites of words or Trinity's name.....For example, if someone would type in 'alien-earth' - it would come out as 'gas-oven'....Or if someone type in 'Elaine'...it would come out as 'stupid bitch' or something like that.....

Mods were put in place, most of them were nasty and unfriendly. It was like a huge circus.... There was a lot of tension going on. There was also drama with some mods...where they were suddenly taken down with a weird story....Like one lady was banned from being a mod because she supposedly lied about commiting suicide....and she denied it. Crazy stuff like that.

There were several obviously paid posters posting there...either profiling for information or giving some weird insider information (supposedly)....
People would follow those for a while and later those 'insiders ' were either debunked or they dissapeared from the site.....
Some memorable 'insiders' were - Aussi Bloke, Victor, 1903, 535, german guy, etc....

I always thought that GLP kept the site interesting by having 'paid' antagonists always debunking either chemtrails, or Ron Paul, or Christianity, etc.....

There is a lot of profiling going on there on daily basis. Someone would start a 'poll' about personal information such as how old you are, sexual orientation, about guns, bla bla.....

When was this? Why if this is such a conspiracy would they keep a conspiracy about themselves posted to the forum? :confused:

Hook
06-04-2008, 11:19 AM
More likely is that this "Trinity" guy has been accused of being part of Tavistock in the past and is worried that people on the forums will believe it, even though it isn't true. So he bans every mention of the word. Given the childish behavior that austinchick has described by the people over there, I can easily see this scenerio playing out.

It is hard for me to belive that some multi-billion dollar thinktank is going to waste its time monitoring an internet forum full of nut-cases and fruitcakes.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
06-04-2008, 11:35 AM
This sounds more like a thread pimping that website.
Most of the topics over there are focus studies by hollywood screenwriters to assess their scripts.

SteveMartin
06-04-2008, 01:57 PM
No one would waste type pumping that toxic wasteland.

austinchick
06-05-2008, 10:04 AM
oh, yes....I forgot to mention...
The banning started with mention of the word 'LOP'....

RonPaulWisconsin
06-05-2008, 10:23 AM
Anyway....

Thanks for the info, austinchick. I've been able to confirm nearly all of it. There certainly is a lot of strange activity surrounding this website.

I've been doing more research and my own personal conclusions are that GLP is a website you should stay away from. For a variety of reasons..

It definitely isn't a ploy to get more website hits. People don't get banned just for mentioning Tavistock or Jason Lucas, it's (apparently) much more complex. Just try asking people to google godlikeproductions and you're banned almost instantly, no matter what time of the day you're asking and no matter how innocent you try to present yourself. There is a lot of discussion that isn't allowed on there, but more importantly, there is a lot of discussion that is seemingly *promoted* and a lot of spyware.

Stay away.

What many of you don't seem to understand is just how valuable this information is to "the powers that be". You don't have to believe in sinister conspiracies to understand the benefits of psychological profiling. It is quite natural to want to know who your enemies are and how they think, is it not?

asgardshill
06-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the info, austinchick. I've been able to confirm nearly all of it. There certainly is a lot of strange activity surrounding this website.

I've been doing more research and my own personal conclusions are that GLP is a website you should stay away from. For a variety of reasons..

It definitely isn't a ploy to get more website hits. People don't get banned just for mentioning Tavistock or Jason Lucas, it's (apparently) much more complex.

With respect, another poster and I both tested this yesterday and were immediately IP banned for posting the word "tavistock". I even tried posting an alternate spelling ("tav1 stock") and was still quickly shown the door.

I do agree that there is something wicked strange going on there. But honoring the concept of free association as I do, I do not plan to make further incursions there.

RonPaulWisconsin
06-05-2008, 10:46 AM
With respect, another poster and I both tested this yesterday and were immediately IP banned for posting the word "tavistock". I even tried posting an alternate spelling ("tav1 stock") and was still quickly shown the door.

I do agree that there is something wicked strange going on there. But honoring the concept of free association as I do, I do not plan to make further incursions there.

Right, I wasn't saying that people don't get banned for saying "tavistock", just that there is apparently myriad things that will get you banned.. And that if it were a ploy to get more users to the website, it would be milked - not instantly destroyed. It's obvious that Godlikeproductions and tavistock go hand in hand, it's actually pretty creepy...

Where's Waldo?

http://euro-med.dk/billeder/tavistock.jpg

There are plenty of paid posters on that website, just as there are here and on the DailyPaul. It's not all that bizarre. It's natural and predictable. Freedom and those who promote it are the enemy. Of course they want to know what makes us tick - what seperates us, what angers us, etc.

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't be wary when digging into this story. Make sure your information is secure, is all I'm saying. And probably a good way to do that is to avoid that website..

Hook
06-15-2008, 07:26 PM
Well, I tried from several IP addresses to ask about they tavistock ban. I spelled it differently enough that it wasn't insta-banned. Within about 4 minutes the mods would delete the thread and ban my IP address.

I even asked the mods why they didn't like the t-word, and they banned my IP just for asking the question!

I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories, but this one seems a bit off to me.

RonPaulFever
06-16-2008, 01:43 AM
I've visited that forum a few times and it's quite interesting, though many of the posters have truly gone off the deep end. One of them said that RP was controlled opposition and referred to him as a "stealth jew", LOL

SteveMartin
06-16-2008, 05:08 AM
I do wonder about his pal Mark Sanford being at Bilderburg. That really, really bothers me....

Cowlesy
06-16-2008, 05:19 AM
Some music to tie females to railroad tracks by ...

<I only read down this thread to this post>

They played that sound-clip, every single morning at 9:30AM over giant loudspeakers outside our hotel when I was on spring break in Panama City back in 2003 to wake us all up to get us to start drinking again.

I always wondered what that soundtrack was!

SteveMartin
06-16-2008, 05:35 AM
Again, the definitive source on Tavistock was written by former MI-6 operative, Dr. John Coleman, and titled "The Committee of 300."

If you are interested in the topic, you must get a copy.

RonPaulWisconsin
06-20-2008, 06:12 PM
"Megaphone software" is apparently taboo also..

While they allow you to refer to it from time to time, they apparently delete the threads on a regular basis. There was one particularly lively subject entitled "Do you use megaphone software?" that was just deleted, despite the fact that it was a respectful, intelligent discussion.

For those of you who know how to create/mask multiple IP addresses - how do you do that?

RonPaulWisconsin
06-22-2008, 08:03 PM
Can anybody tell me how I can use multiple IP addresses? I had heard of some way in which to mask your IP, not sure how though. . .

pinkmandy
06-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Fascinating thread. Dh used to go to GLP a lot but has drifted from it. I'll have to ask him why- I know he prefers GoldisMoney.info now.

Steve, Thank you for the FCN link. Seems to be right up my alley. :)

There are so many rifts developing on this board. Like others, I believe they are intentionally caused. We really need to come together to get over the petty stuff and stop bickering w/each other. Our focus should be on the freedom movement and we can't allow ourselves to be too distracted. Yeah, we need to have fun and we do but I think we also need to remind ourselves that not everything is worth the debate, some things just are.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/pinkmandy/forums.jpg

kombayn
06-23-2008, 03:37 AM
The time I become worried about a move to tyranny is when Wikipedia is no-longer an accessible website. To me it's the greatest invention to come from the internet, we'll never be able to distort history thanks to that website unless an authoritarian environment controls out freedom of speech.

SteveMartin
06-23-2008, 01:05 PM
You're welcome.

RonPaulWisconsin
06-25-2008, 02:36 PM
I tried using a proxy but it didn't work - - when I got to the page, it actually tried to download something on my computer, I hit "cancel" and when the page loaded, it said "thank you for not stalking!"

Weird. . .

RonPaulFever
09-04-2008, 03:23 PM
I've been lurking at GLP for a few weeks now, and having read this thread some time ago the Tavistock thing has been in the back of my mind. Today I finally decided to post a thread entitled "Tavistock?" at GLP. After I hit submit, "Tavistock?" was changed to "Merry Christmas?". I'm not sure it was even posted because it never appeared on the front page. I hit my browser's back button and replied to the thread with this:

T
A
V
I
S
T
O
C
K

I was immediately IP banned. Very very strange.....

Menthol Patch
09-24-2008, 05:39 AM
I was also banned on Godlikeproductions for using the word Tavistock.

RonPaulWisconsin
03-17-2009, 05:57 AM
:bump:

FrankRep
03-17-2009, 06:28 AM
Are you a terrorist suspect?

World Net Daily
March 17, 2009

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=91937

RonPaulWisconsin
03-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Are you a terrorist suspect?

World Net Daily
March 17, 2009

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=91937

I had read about this a couple days ago. Not a good sign. At the same time, I'm not too worried about it because I would hope that a tactic like this would actually backfire. Telling local law enforcement to watch out for Ron Paul supporters? Come on. That has a better chance of making the cop say, "What the hell?" and in turn join *our* side

;-)