PDA

View Full Version : Official Ron Paul Republican National Convention Delegate List

Badger Paul
06-03-2008, 09:19 AM
There are all sorts of numbers flying out there as to how many supporters of Ron Paul are going to be at the Republican Convention. I think now's the day we find what out what are true strength is going to be.

If you've been elected a delegate or alternate to the RNC Sept. 1-4 in St. Paul please chime in and what state you are from so we can get an accurate count. And that's including those delegates elected to states which are bound to McCain by law. Youn may very well have to vote for McCain but that doesn't mean you can't wear Ron Paul buttons or wave Ron Paul signs on the convention floor.

The point is to know how many delegates we'll have chosen to know what kind of impact we can make during the Convention. Because of the lack of any kind of tangible news story, we will be news simply because we are the only people who hold the views that we do and we offer a standard of dissent that other Republicans can rally around.

One thing's for certain, we cannot let this convention become a North Korea-style celebration of the "dear leader". For the sake of Republican government and traditions we must stand up be counted even if we are the few standing against the many, because the Alamo and Rourke's Drift, Masada and the battle of the 300 showed, people always remember those who fight against incredible odds.

A Ron Paul Rebel
06-03-2008, 09:40 AM
I don't think we need this.
I don't think it'll do squat for 'NEWS'.

wgadget
06-03-2008, 09:42 AM
And you are "Badger" Paul?

I don't think too much of this information will be forthcoming. Just my opinion.

Conza88
06-03-2008, 10:01 AM
And you are "Badger" Paul?

I don't think too much of this information will be forthcoming. Just my opinion.

Your opinions are usually spot on. :)

Badger Paul
06-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Why not? What's the problem? Don't you want to know how many delegates we have for sure?

Heck, I'll just take a state-by-state breakdown if that's okay.

Don't worry, I don't work for Homeland Security.

richardfortherepublic
06-03-2008, 10:48 AM
There is no way of knowing how delegates vote. No one is sure how many delegates anybody has, but im sure Mccain has the majority. You'll know in September.

Conza88
06-03-2008, 11:07 AM
A boatload of delegates McCain NEVER got.. at the start of the delegate process. When they didn't know we were still coming for them. After Nevada things got a bit harder.

Every single one of those that "have" to or are "bound" :rolleyes: to vote for McCain - should ABSTAIN. I wouldn't be able to live with myself... as a matter of fact; I'd vote for Ron Paul - and await the consequences - they are in fact NOTHING compared with my ability to no longer be able to face myself in the mirror.

If you're in this position, I suggest you take a good hard look at yourself before you make the "right" choice. :)

dannno
06-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Ya just pretend your wife is in the 5th month of pregnancy and you guys decided you don't want the doctor to tell you the gender of your child because you want it to be a surprise.

It'd be better to have a list of ALL of the delegates, not just paul delegates, so we can send them dvd's

AJ Antimony
06-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Everyone just better get a god damn copy of the Revolution...

Rhys
06-03-2008, 01:51 PM
this can only hurt us when our list gets blacklisted.

Badger Paul
06-03-2008, 01:52 PM
OK, I don't to need to know your names. Let's just have a state-by-state count.

Perry
06-03-2008, 01:55 PM
OK, I don't to need to know your names. Let's just have a state-by-state count.

Got news for ya. A large majority of the delegates do not post on this board.
Anyway you will know the exact numbers soon enough.

wgadget
06-03-2008, 01:56 PM
If you'd like to make EVERY ONE OF THE DELEGATES at the National Convention a Ron Paul delegate, go to this link and input the data from your state. You might have to scrounge around on the internet to find the information, but please help fill in the data. Then we can send each national delegate a copy of "The Revolution" and a Ron Paul DVD.

Now get on it!

http://www.operationeducation.org/rnc/

Badger Paul
06-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Oh brother! This is not rocket science. All I want is just a best guess estimate of our delegates and alternates for each state incuding those in delegations bound for McCain.

The paranoia and delusion of some people....