PDA

View Full Version : Petition/letter Now/live ,spread, It Is Now Live, Link Here

speciallyblend
06-03-2008, 05:05 AM
DAILY PAUL WOULD BE A GREAT START, SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE
http://www.lettertogop.com/

I give it a 100% GO GO GO OK , FOLKS . I had nothing to do with this letter/site other then me signing it with my personal info(totally protected), it will be more effective this way.

I will release info about the letter writer, ASAP OK FOLKS, THIS PERSON I'M SO PROUD OF HINT HINT, HE/SHE IS A REPUBLICAN AND SUPPORTS RON PAUL 2008

THANK YOU EVERYONE, I LOVE YOU ALL, IT'S NOW LIVE :D

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR TROOPS, THEY ARE DEPENDING ON US TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY

http://www.lettertogop.com/ SIGN , the personal info has more effect but you can remain anonymous;) ALL REGISTERED VOTERS WELCOME TO SIGN!!!!

MODERATOR'S and FORUM MEMBERS WE NEED YOU, YES I'M POINTING TO YOU;)

Can someone send to Daily Paul and anyone can call RP HQ, i called yesterday, so they do know about it. I wish i had the do it live song added to this title by bill oreilly, he he
DO IT LIVE DO IT LIVE F---- IT,SO so classic, thats right we are going to DO IT LIVE:) LIVE IN AMERICA IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, well I'm back to work sigh

speciallyblend
06-03-2008, 06:45 AM
if you do not get a email confirm ,odds are you mistyped your email so double check if you dont get a confirm, ok people DO IT LIVE ,the database is a bouncing;)

POST EVERYWHERE MEET UPS

wgadget
06-03-2008, 08:10 AM
bump

Dorfsmith
06-03-2008, 08:27 AM
Worked great for me :cool:

speciallyblend
06-03-2008, 08:38 AM

A Ron Paul Rebel
06-03-2008, 10:01 AM
what's going on with this???

I signed it 30 minutes ago and don't see it yet!

A Ron Paul Rebel
06-03-2008, 10:03 AM
ok, it showed

speciallyblend
06-03-2008, 11:50 AM
WOW,looking at the list on the letter, you people make me so proud, wait till 2 weeks from now,keep spreading the letter,thank you.

CurtisLow
06-03-2008, 11:58 AM
Signed.

RPTXState
06-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Bump...do all names appear as "Voter #XX" or only those "Anonymous"

Whats the point of using your name then?

speciallyblend
06-03-2008, 12:25 PM
the names are on a private list ,so when time comes to verify, a third party of our choosing will be used ,no names get used on the petition until verification and only to the 3rd party if the gop agrees to the terms, to protect all:) once all is verified, the list is destroyed check the privacy statment on sign up page

speciallyblend
06-03-2008, 02:43 PM
wow,just looking at the states on the list. this is going to be a powerful letter once it snowballs all over the country, well we hope;) My parents democrats are gonna sign wed there puter is down;) tell all your friends and feel free to put in all media sources ,DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO;)