PDA

View Full Version : Cross-Candidate Moneybombs

tomveil
06-03-2008, 03:31 AM
So I was going through some old pics that I had on my computer, and one of them was this:

http://home.comcast.net/~tomveil/md.JPG

According to my computer, that was taken on 2/29/08. Of course, Michael Delavar is now running for congress as a Ron Paul Republican in my district! (www.delavarforcongress.com)

That got me thinking about how awesome it is that we are all supporting each other across the country in this fight for freedom. I mean, one of our own (although he wasn't running at the time), donating to one of our own across the country!

Then I started thinking about the events that we could run. Maybe a day where we have a moneybomb for TWO different candidates, where the state of one donates to the candidate of the other! A "Delavar vs Sabrin" moneybomb! We could even have some friendly wagers! Maybe exchange campaign t-shirts or Paul books or something like that. We can call it a preview of the future of politics, with two Ron Paul Politicians competeing against each other!

Anyway, if you've got ideas or whatever just list em. We always seem to come up with the good ideas when we let everybody loose, so have at it.

tomveil
06-03-2008, 01:18 PM
Bump for the daytime crowd before it dies

RonPaulFanInGA
06-03-2008, 01:25 PM
We need a big one for B.J. Lawson. I choose him because he's the first one, and as far as I know the only one so-far, on our side to win a primary as a Ron Paul republican (Lawson defeated neoconservative Augustus Cho in the republican congressional primary in NC-04 on May 6th.)

tomveil
06-03-2008, 03:48 PM
We need a big one for B.J. Lawson. I choose him because he's the first one, and as far as I know the only one so-far, on our side to win a primary as a Ron Paul republican (Lawson defeated neoconservative Augustus Cho in the republican congressional primary in NC-04 on May 6th.)

Michael will not have a primary opponent, so he will be running in the general this November against Brian Baird, who is on the Obama staff for Washington state. We're going to need a lot of support and donations, as we know that Baird will be able to raise a lot as well.