PDA

View Full Version : If Murray is able to win tomorrow, that is really good by itself

Jeremy
06-02-2008, 07:58 PM
Even if he doesn't win in November, a primary win would be amazing. All the establishment people are predicting that he won't win. If he does, it means a lot for the Ron Paul Revolution. People will be wondering how he was able to do this. Let's not get our hopes up too much, but I just want to wish Murray and his campaign good luck!

And if you live in the state, make sure you spend tomorrow supporting with signwaving, calling people last minute, etc!

Cowlesy
06-02-2008, 08:07 PM
I've pledged to donate my maximum for him in the primary and general, and I am PSYCHED to write the last $1500 check to his campaign tomorrow when he announces a victory!!

Go Murray!!!!

runningdiz
06-02-2008, 08:20 PM
I hope he wins but its not going to be a lawson type victory. Pray the sheeple stay home that is his only chance... the election has very low press coverage and news paper coverage so maybe only those pasionate will come out. I have seen well over 100 signs for joe and none for murray and joe is from the county that is the Republican stronghold of the state.

SLSteven
06-02-2008, 11:01 PM
Good Luck Murray!