PDA

View Full Version : The Army is ready for the March on Washington

anonymous6728
06-02-2008, 02:51 PM
The heat-ray gun used for crowd control is demonstrated on the following clip.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008/060208_tests_raygun.htm

We'll see what happens when we get there.

PatriotOne
06-02-2008, 03:22 PM
A thread on this article is here also:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=140979

angelatc
06-02-2008, 03:25 PM
"In 2006, Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne was quoted as saying that the device should be used first on Americans, because "if we're not willing to use it here against our fellow citizens, then we should not be willing to use it in a wartime situation.

Heavens! I suppose we're supposed to consider ourselves fortunate that they don't nuke us!

yongrel
06-02-2008, 03:27 PM
:rolleyes:

slacker921
06-02-2008, 03:30 PM
get your tinfoil lined suits ready. ;)
boy, that'd make for a toasty warm outfit in the DC Summer weather. yuk.

SeanEdwards
06-02-2008, 03:30 PM
Yeah, police forces didn't have any tools to disperse crowds before invention of this raygun. :rolleyes:

People crying about this stupid thing sound exactly like gun-grabbers crying about "evil assault guns". It's just an inanimate tool, assclowns. Any weapon can be used for good or ill.

PatriotOne
06-02-2008, 03:35 PM
It's just an inanimate tool, assclowns. Any weapon can be used for good or ill.

I vote they use it on you then :)

SeanEdwards
06-02-2008, 03:38 PM
I vote they use it on you then :)

hehe, good one. :p

awake
06-02-2008, 04:10 PM
These are crowd control weapons for use on protestors.... when they say it's non lethal it really means its ok to pull the trigger as many times as you like.

Taser is a great example of the use of this labeling.

Oyate
06-03-2008, 02:01 AM
Wait, we have an army?

Oh man that is so awesome. Do we have a navy? Or an air-force? Like, can I requisition a boat?

I totally want to be in our navy. I would really like to be in command of a cutter-class sailing vessel, a real blue-ocean craft. Or if that's not possible, maybe I could serve as ship's artist or poet. I know it's not in naval tradition to have a ship's artist or poet, but if it's our navy we can make up our own rules.

Hey, don't blame me if you don't like my ideas. I'm just down with the folks who are providing you with a march in DC. I had absolutely no idea we had actual military forces. But now that we do, I know exactly what to do with them. Summer is here. I say we commandeer all of the Dairy Queens.

RESTORE THE REPUBLIC ONE ICE CREAM AT A TIME!

(joking as usual)

SnappleLlama
06-03-2008, 07:29 AM
Oyate, you're a riot! :)

I'm here in tiny Wormleysburg, PA, but a friend and I have been putting up fliers for the march and chalkin' up the sidewalks with pro-Ron Paul messages. I'm confident that the support here is pretty strong. I hope to see a significant showing from Central PA supporters at the march in July!

dwp2016
06-03-2008, 09:45 PM
The heat-ray gun used for crowd control is demonstrated on the following clip.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008/060208_tests_raygun.htm

We'll see what happens when we get there.

I love the title of the story, "Pentagon tests Raygun on mock Anti-war Protesters".
Yes, PEACE PROTESTERS are SOOOOOOO violent! It looks like the new government motto is "let's beat them into submission". To steal a quote from The 300, "The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many"

SeanEdwards
06-03-2008, 10:03 PM
Yes, PEACE PROTESTERS are SOOOOOOO violent!

It is possible. We had some pretty good anti-Iraq war mobbery in the SF bay area before the war. A co-worker of mine was at a protest and related to me how he sort of took charge of a mob. He was a tall guy with a big voice, and at some point he started shouting stuff like, "Let's hit the Bank of America!" and to his surprise the mob obeyed him. They walked all over downtown SF smashing windows and having a good-ole time.