PDA

View Full Version : Important Adjustment To Founding Fathers Flyer

max
08-24-2007, 03:40 PM
I changed it from "An Open Letter to the American people..".....to "An Open CHAIN Letter to the American people..."

This implants into the mind of the reader that he is being asked to keep it circulating ... It gives a sense of power.

I also added instruction on the bottom on how to find and download it.

A Muliti-Levvel marketing / Chain Letter approach is the only way to bypass the media blackout.

I think this addition to the Flyer should create some more ripple effect...even if people just print it out and pass it around the office....check it out..

http://www.ronpaulpostcards.com/foundersflyer.html

Lord Xar
08-24-2007, 03:51 PM
I changed it from "An Open Letter to the American people..".....to "An Open CHAIN Letter to the American people..."

This implants into the mind of the reader that he is being asked to keep it circulating ... It gives a sense of power.

I also added instruction on the bottom on how to find and download it.

A Muliti-Levvel marketing / Chain Letter approach is the only way to bypass the media blackout.

I think this addition to the Flyer should create some more ripple effect...even if people just print it out and pass it around the office....check it out..

Hey max, I sent you a zip file. Did you get it? Just double checking because my yahoo mail has been acting 'very very' strangely lately.

max
08-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Hey max, I sent you a zip file. Did you get it? Just double checking because my yahoo mail has been acting 'very very' strangely lately.

Yes...I got it. It looks awesome.

What i plan to do is use it for the newspaper ad and use my current version for group street distribution...

max
08-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Lord..

By the way, dont feel that you need my final blessing to run with whatever version you want to.

Theres no copyright here and we're all in this together.

Thanks for your input

M.Bellmore
08-24-2007, 04:01 PM
Xar,

You have a newspaper ready ad? Care to share? :D

transistor
08-24-2007, 04:05 PM
great, you made it even more shady

didn't think that was possible....

Dave Wood
08-24-2007, 04:07 PM
great, you made it even more shady

didn't think that was possible....

What so shady, I dont get it?:confused:

max
08-24-2007, 04:22 PM
What so shady, I dont get it?:confused:

Transistor is a known troll who is terrified of the emotional power that this flyer will have.

transistor
08-24-2007, 04:23 PM
known troll? lol...

i'm embarrassed to be associated with people like you

Lord Xar
08-24-2007, 04:26 PM
known troll? lol...

what did you mean in your previous statement? Are you worried that putting out an ad or flyers will somehow draw attention? I wouldn't worry about it, when you put out ads, you are required to fill out info. contact info and such, its all fine. And if you are worried about a person donating "too much" then they can just have a friend "put out the ad" who hasn't donated or somesuch... I don't think it will be a problem.

max
08-24-2007, 04:26 PM
known troll? lol...

If you're not a troll (and I know you are), then you are a chicken who's afraid of doing anything even moderately controversial.

That flyer received 99% positive response from this forum. How odd that a recent newcomer sees fit to attempt to discredit it.

What is so embarrasing about the Founding Fathers?

JoshLowry
08-24-2007, 04:34 PM
Stop with the insults. He posted his opinion, maybe he can explain it.

You can't call every newcomer with an opinion a troll. Try to accept that people voice their thoughts just as you do.

jjschless
08-24-2007, 04:36 PM
Stop with the insults. He posted his opinion, maybe he can explain it.

You can't call every newcomer with an opinion a troll. Try to accept that people voice their thoughts just as you do.

Well said.

max
08-24-2007, 04:39 PM
Well said.

You know how much time and effort I put into that piece? You think I'm gonna allow some punk to trash it and insult me without responding in kind?

Constructive criticism is one thing, but totally trashing another's work (which has been HUGELY successful by the way) is quite another.

He's either a troll or an idiot. That's MY opinion.

If you want to expel me....be my guest.

McDermit
08-24-2007, 07:43 PM
*sigh* that was necessary.

I think he's right on the "chain letter" part. It's not something I'd distribute or want handed to me.

EvoPro
08-24-2007, 07:58 PM
I think he's right on the "chain letter" part. It's not something I'd distribute or want handed to me.

I tend to agree here. While I think the flyer is great otherwise. "Chain Letter" is kind of sketchy. Reminds me of some horrible emails. I think the call to "download and circulate" the flyer at the bottom is sufficient.

max
08-24-2007, 08:23 PM
you guys are right.

I removed the word "chain" and instead just added a polite request to keep it circulating .

That way, it's still , in essence, a chain letter but without the negative conotation..

thanks for the feedback..