PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul needs your help!

Jeff Frazee
06-01-2008, 11:36 PM
I can't go into too much detail, but I'm looking for a team of graphic designers and web programmers. All I can say is I'm working with Dr. Paul on a project, and we need some grassroots expertise ASAP. The only requirement for a web programmer is you must know python.

If you (or someone you know) are interested in helping out please email me your portfolio at jeff.frazee@ronpaul2008.com. And please only email if you are a graphic designer or web programmer who can help. Thanks!

Jeff Frazee
National Youth Coordinator - Ron Paul 2008
jeff.frazee@ronpaul2008.com

Nirvikalpa
06-01-2008, 11:39 PM
Student graphic designers?

goldstandard
06-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Perhaps change the thread title to:

RP CAMPAIGN NEEDS GRAPHIC DESIGNERS AND WEB PROGRAMMERS ASAP!

Fields
06-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Why couldn't they do this during the damn campaign?

gride
06-05-2008, 09:00 AM
i'm a profesional web guy but i can make a website
http://pressureproductions.org/wordpress/
i would love to help out any way i could
i got another rp fan whose good at graphics and web too
what do i gottsta do???

sorry, i just saw the python thing
i don't even know what it is
but i can do dreamweaver

MRoCkEd
06-05-2008, 09:02 AM
ooh, a project.:o

LibertyEagle
06-05-2008, 09:19 AM
i'm a profesional web guy but i can make a website
http://pressureproductions.org/wordpress/
i would love to help out any way i could
i got another rp fan whose good at graphics and web too
what do i gottsta do???

sorry, i just saw the python thing
i don't even know what it is
but i can do dreamweaver

Did you see that Jeff wanted people who could help to email him?

gride
06-05-2008, 09:29 AM
Did you see that Jeff wanted people who could help to email him?

whooop
im on it
thanks

Tarzan
06-05-2008, 09:48 AM

RP CAMPAIGN NEEDS GRAPHIC DESIGNERS AND WEB PROGRAMMERS ASAP!

RP CAMPAIGN WANTS MORE BLIND OBEDIENCE FROM GRASSROOTS AS THEY LAUNCH ANOTHER ILL DEFINED PROGRAM THEY WILL MANAGE BADLY AND NOT SEE THROUGH TO THE PROPER CONCLUSION WHILE THEY SIT ON NEARLY $5 MILLION IN CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED FROM THE GRASSROOTS

I would love to help in a genuine effort to restore a constitutional government... but at this point the RP CAMPAIGN needs to provide a damned good reason why I (or any of us) should put out ANY further effort on their behalf. If this is going to be run by the same people who gave us the Official Campaign... well, I will probably pass.

If this is about helping Constitutional Candidates gain office... it should have been started MONTHS ago as was recommended (and pleaded for) many, many times. If this is some sort of "educational" project you need to hire writers who can properly frame "the message" as the RP CAMPAIGN has proven they are incapable in this area as well. If this is about a rally in St. Paul or a March on DC or Indian Independence or some other pointless diversion with no achievable objectives; count me out.

Tell us the plans... the objectives... the leadership team (and their credentials)... the resources available... and a pledge the project will be properly managed and pursued (with a penalty clause)... and MAYBE I will help.

Making even more sacrifices and doing more work for some "secret" plans from people unable to perform is not my idea of a noble effort... just stupidity after seeing the previous efforts and results of the RP CAMPAIGN... they have lost ALL credibility in my eyes. :mad:

kigol
06-09-2008, 07:42 PM

RP CAMPAIGN WANTS MORE BLIND OBEDIENCE FROM GRASSROOTS AS THEY LAUNCH ANOTHER ILL DEFINED PROGRAM THEY WILL MANAGE BADLY AND NOT SEE THROUGH TO THE PROPER CONCLUSION WHILE THEY SIT ON NEARLY $5 MILLION IN CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED FROM THE GRASSROOTS

I would love to help in a genuine effort to restore a constitutional government... but at this point the RP CAMPAIGN needs to provide a damned good reason why I (or any of us) should put out ANY further effort on their behalf. If this is going to be run by the same people who gave us the Official Campaign... well, I will probably pass.

If this is about helping Constitutional Candidates gain office... it should have been started MONTHS ago as was recommended (and pleaded for) many, many times. If this is some sort of "educational" project you need to hire writers who can properly frame "the message" as the RP CAMPAIGN has proven they are incapable in this area as well. If this is about a rally in St. Paul or a March on DC or Indian Independence or some other pointless diversion with no achievable objectives; count me out.

Tell us the plans... the objectives... the leadership team (and their credentials)... the resources available... and a pledge the project will be properly managed and pursued (with a penalty clause)... and MAYBE I will help.

Making even more sacrifices and doing more work for some "secret" plans from people unable to perform is not my idea of a noble effort... just stupidity after seeing the previous efforts and results of the RP CAMPAIGN... they have lost ALL credibility in my eyes. :mad:

well said.

gride
06-10-2008, 07:46 AM
ok so we should just give up

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-10-2008, 07:57 AM

Yes, the Ron Paul campaign bungled quite a few things in this election cycle but how many of us contributed to the bungling of America in some form or another all these years that Dr. Paul was on the floor of Congress fighting for us while being scorned and laughed at by liberals and conservatives alike. I can only speak for myself but I am appreciative of the fight this man has put up year after year and I am even more appreciative of my eyes being opened by this movement that Dr. Paul started just by daring to be an honest man who decided to run for President. So while I can acknowledge some bungling by the official campaign, I will still help with anything I can help with because he is our President and this is our movement, screw ups and all!.

tonesforjonesbones
06-10-2008, 08:02 AM
Well..as I understood it, Ron Paul selected his friends to assist with the campaign rather than very qualified campaign people. He's a nice man. Unfortunately, I am beginning to believe this wasn't a top down campaign because Jesse Benton didn't know how LOL. AND I'm disgusted to see what Jesse Benton quoted in the NYT article about Bob Barr and Ron Paul's relationship. He needs to just shut UP.