PDA

View Full Version : Nice smack down article Ron v. Romney

Thunderbolt
08-24-2007, 03:23 PM

Brasil Branco
08-24-2007, 03:24 PM
Yep, Gambling911 is strongly Pro-Ron Paul because of the recent ban on internet gaming.

Thunderbolt
08-24-2007, 03:41 PM

Revolution9
08-24-2007, 04:27 PM
That is "our" Jennifer reynolds that wrote that.

Best
Randy

Thunderbolt
08-24-2007, 04:39 PM

LibertyEagle
08-24-2007, 04:40 PM
That is "our" Jennifer reynolds that wrote that.

Best
Randy

Yup, the very same person that is also working on the university campaign and so very many other things.

LibertyEagle
08-24-2007, 04:43 PM
Does she work for you? For this site I mean?

No. She is a Ron Paul supporter who comes up with ideas and steps out of her comfort zone and goes and gets it done. She also is a prolific author. Everyone comments about how much Gambling911 likes Ron Paul. Does everyone realize that IT IS JENNIFER who is writing all the pro-Paul articles over there?!

This is the same person that was also being piled on in this Forum just a few short days ago.

jjschless
08-24-2007, 04:45 PM
Yeah Jennifer decided to leave the forum after being marauded by trolls as well as upset by all the fighting.

Thunderbolt
08-24-2007, 04:46 PM

Thunderbolt
08-24-2007, 04:47 PM

Brasil Branco
08-24-2007, 04:51 PM
Seems like you eat your own a lot around here. I just saw Liberty Eagle being attacked on another thread. Pity.

That's the problem with all activist groups, once the membership grows- it's harder to organise- and it doesn't help that Ron Paul's support is a massively diversive group.

jjschless
08-24-2007, 04:57 PM
Seems like you eat your own a lot around here. I just saw Liberty Eagle being attacked on another thread. Pity.

I did what I could to speak up for them both as I view them as valued forum members and good individuals.

Really though Josh and the Mod Squad need to get to cracking with the ban stick.

Thunderbolt
08-24-2007, 05:07 PM

Revolution9
08-24-2007, 06:24 PM
But shouldn't you good folks be asking the moderators to use some force and really slam down on the nasty people around here?

Consider this. Ron Paul's platform is based on the precepts of freedom and liberty. If we cannot handle the provocateurs or family fights without resorting to exclusionary tactics then we will not be able to withstand the coming storm of onsl;aught. It is wise to get a thick skin. Are you going to be able to ban the MSM trolls from national media? No.. So everyone needs to get their blinders and prejudices ourt of the way and discern just who it is, what their worth is and whether one should bother debating or responding to them. there is enough traffic on the board that onvious trolls that nobody real here will fall for travel quickly down the forum page. The best tpics keep floaring back to the top of the page.

Best
Randy

jjschless
08-24-2007, 07:10 PM
I was speaking to the trolls and disinfo agents. Not to the people who post controversial material.

cjhowe
08-24-2007, 07:56 PM
I was speaking to the trolls and disinfo agents. Not to the people who post controversial material.

And how are those people not necessarily the trolls or disinfo agents?

LibertyEagle
08-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Everything will be alright. Maybe we had to have a meltdown. Ok, we've done it. Somehow, we've just got to get back to pulling together and helping each other in our efforts. I'm sure the trolls just love the fact that we've pulled apart and have resorted to attacking each other.

Let's all try our best to put it behind us and get back on track. It's going to take all of us working together to win this thing. Just think of all the great news we've had in the last week. Winning several straw polls and placing well in others. We're on a roll. Imagine what will happen if we can somehow get the message out there to all those people not on the internet. Sematary set the bar for us all just a few days ago. What if we all did something like that? WOW!

We really CAN win this thing!