PDA

View Full Version : Is there any possible way to file charges against the GOP?

spotics
06-01-2008, 07:47 PM
If they are violating their own rules to beat back the Ron Paul supporters then surely that must be a crime. Yes I know they'll use the private organization argument. However I would charge that in my home state the state requires six registered Republicans on every public university board. It requires Republicans to sit on every board of elections.

You get the idea.

pepperpete1
06-01-2008, 08:30 PM
If they are violating their own rules to beat back the Ron Paul supporters then surely that must be a crime. Yes I know they'll use the private organization argument. However I would charge that in my home state the state requires six registered Republicans on every public university board. It requires Republicans to sit on every board of elections.

You get the idea.

Contestments and challenges must be made within a certain time frame from when the violations occured. (See:http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=140868):)

torchbearer
06-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Contestments and challenges must be made within a certain time frame from when the violations occured. (See:http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=140868):)

I nominate you for forum secretary.

pepperpete1
06-01-2008, 09:28 PM
I nominate you for forum secretary.

Why didn't you post on my thread? We really do need to get people doing SOMETHING again. This election is not over. If the corruption of the core GOP is causing other GOP establishment members to see their leaders' true colors and they give us a little sympathy, that is a good thing in the long run but it is not going to help us win this thing! There is no better candidate and there won't be for years to come. Ron Paul has shown for years what a true servant of the people should be. We have to fight for what was ours even if in the end it is not enough to get him the nomination and the election, at least even more people will have heard the voice in the wilderness and it will be a matter of record how the entrenched establishment has corrupted today's GOP. I am in this thing til the fat lady sings and/or TSHTF.

trispear
06-01-2008, 10:26 PM
If you want, you can bring suit (civil suit, anybody can).

torchbearer
06-02-2008, 08:29 AM
Why didn't you post on my thread? We really do need to get people doing SOMETHING again. This election is not over. If the corruption of the core GOP is causing other GOP establishment members to see their leaders' true colors and they give us a little sympathy, that is a good thing in the long run but it is not going to help us win this thing! There is no better candidate and there won't be for years to come. Ron Paul has shown for years what a true servant of the people should be. We have to fight for what was ours even if in the end it is not enough to get him the nomination and the election, at least even more people will have heard the voice in the wilderness and it will be a matter of record how the entrenched establishment has corrupted today's GOP. I am in this thing til the fat lady sings and/or TSHTF.

Where is your thread?

pepperpete1
06-02-2008, 10:26 AM
Where is your thread?

The thread is in ( .....):)