PDA

View Full Version : good to see people are still here, BUT...

JohnnyWrath
06-01-2008, 04:56 PM
I would like to see more people viewing the Ron Paul candidates section.

We really have to support the candidates running for office all over the country who wish to carry our message to Washington. It is in this manner that we will truly and actually change this country.

It's my opinion that the movement will fizzle out if we focus soley on Ron Paul at this point, the best thing we can do now is to make sure Ron Paul is no longer a lone vote for the Constitution in Washington...let's send Dr. Ron Paul some friends.

Amazingly to me, this is actually working and we have people stepping forward to run for offices who are actually doing well....

We can give these patriots a big advantage by giving them support well outside the district they are running in....we can give them national support their opponent could only wish for, and we CAN win these races all over the country.

If you have the time, please visit the section for candidates running other than Ron Paul, and if you have the ability, please help fund these efforts even if they are outside your own district, because the votes they will cast if elected will effect the entire nation.

We will lose this battle, but we can win the war..

MRoCkEd
06-01-2008, 04:58 PM
good post

amy31416
06-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Spot-on Johnny. I've been supporting the other candidates for a while now.