PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Chuck Baldwin Worked VERY HARD On My Campaign

SevenEyedJeff
06-01-2008, 02:00 PM
http://digg.com/lbv.php?id=6814351&ord=1

In this video Ron Paul is asked if he would endorse Bob Barr, and also talks about his friend Chuck Baldwin of the CP.

Let's not forget Bob Barr voted for the Patriot Act, the war in Iraq, the Dept of Homeland Security, and I frankly don't trust him.

I'm strongly leaning toward Baldwin, a friend of liberty and very anti NWO.

Fox McCloud
06-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Cool; I didn't know they were friends....either way, Ron was obviously being cautious, but it really appears that he leans towards Chuck.

0zzy
06-01-2008, 03:00 PM
Cool; I didn't know they were friends....either way, Ron was obviously being cautious, but it really appears that he leans towards Chuck.

How so? It appears to me that he likes both of them and would rather not choose one over the other.

familydog
06-01-2008, 05:39 PM
http://digg.com/lbv.php?id=6814351&ord=1

In this video Ron Paul is asked if he would endorse Bob Barr, and also talks about his friend Chuck Baldwin of the CP.

Let's not forget Bob Barr voted for the Patriot Act, the war in Iraq, the Dept of Homeland Security, and I frankly don't trust him.

I'm strongly leaning toward Baldwin, a friend of liberty and very anti NWO.

Bump. Thanks for the link.

SevenEyedJeff
06-01-2008, 07:52 PM
You're welcome for the link.

Notice Ron Paul says Barr would make a good "candidate" not necessarily more.

If it is true that Bob Barr has changed his ways, then fine, but I can't conscientiously vote for someone who voted for the Patriot Act, war in Iraq, dept. of Homeland Security, and is now running as a libertarian? Sounds fishy to me.

I prefer someone with more vision, which is why I have been so drawn to Ron Paul. And just hearing RP say that Baldwin worked hard for him on his campaign, really makes me think Baldwin is the guy for me. Sounds like Dr. Baldwin is someone who isn't in it all for himself, and that's a quality I highly admire.