PDA

View Full Version : My Badge of Honor

Maltheus
06-01-2008, 01:47 PM
I'm real proud of being labeled a disrupter, here in Colorado. Keep in mind however, that we were very respectful, well dressed, and followed the rules. Senior party members nominated themselves for nationals two days before the convention and ultimately won the positions, but we were the ones getting the most applause from the delegates. And we did get Bob Balink to order that these stop being placed on the delegates' chairs and we picked up the rest.

I wish I would have gotten one of the "disruptive" fliers from the state convention too, but we got that shut down so early, that the few ones that were passed out were snatched up by other proud Ron Paul supporters, before I could get one.

http://ronpaul.corehook.com/images/Disrupters.gif

OptionsTrader
06-01-2008, 01:51 PM
awesome.

pinkmandy
06-01-2008, 01:52 PM
I have to think that everyday conservatives are starting to see through the GOP ruse that anyone for RP is an enemy. That flyer is disturbing on so many levels.

malkusm
06-01-2008, 02:14 PM
PUBLIC NOTICE

The following delegates may be attempting to use their Constitutional right of free speech, and/or may want to open the floor to discussions that we, the GOP, do not want you to hear...

Sincerely, your local GOP

speciallyblend
06-01-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm on another list as well, have to find the longer blacklist ,there were several hehe. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD OF EVERYONE, WE FREAKING MADE A LIST , STAND LOUD AND PROUD....

speciallyblend
06-01-2008, 02:26 PM
I have to think that everyday conservatives are starting to see through the GOP ruse that anyone for RP is an enemy. That flyer is disturbing on so many levels.

kinda disturbing and funny all in one;)

AJ Antimony
06-01-2008, 04:36 PM
If I were there, I'd take as many of those as I could and write the chairman's name on them

speciallyblend
06-02-2008, 11:42 AM
bump anyone that has other copies of pdf's or can contact bonnie(i lost her home number if someone can im me in private) to pdf hers. I want all the different versions, so we can make a website link for the press/media

Maltheus
06-02-2008, 11:44 AM
To dup the link from the other thread, here's the PDF version from CD 5:

http://ronpaul.corehook.com/files/Disrupter.pdf

asgardshill
06-02-2008, 11:45 AM
PUBLIC NOTICE

The following delegates may be attempting to use their Constitutional right of free speech, and/or may want to open the floor to discussions that we, the GOP, do not want you to hear...

Sincerely, your local GOP

1. The GOP, a private entity, is not required to honor "free speech".

2. The GOP, a private entity, has the freedom to legally tell its members what "it wants them to hear." And its members have the equal freedom to tell the GOP to go screw itself.

speciallyblend
06-02-2008, 12:15 PM
1. The GOP, a private entity, is not required to honor "free speech".

2. The GOP, a private entity, has the freedom to legally tell its members what "it wants them to hear." And its members have the equal freedom to tell the GOP to go screw itself.

yeah being unethical and wrong doesn't make it right,so what was your point again who cares if they are private ,they will lose with McCain, you didn't say anything that we don't know already...

it's required to follow it's own rules, which it has broken many times..... but hey their doing a great job on dividing the party, we can give GOP/McCain credit for destroying the gop... hell after the election we can thank them;)

Maltheus
06-02-2008, 12:21 PM
yeah being unethical and wrong doesn't make it right,so what was your point again who cares if they are private ,they will lose with McCain, you didn't say anything that we don't know already...

it's required to follow it's own rules, which it has broken many times..... but hey their doing a great job on dividing the party, we can give GOP/McCain credit for destroying the gop... hell after the election we can thank them;)

They are private, and we are them. We paid our delegate fees to the hall so we have standing to demand they follow the rules of the organization we paid those fee to. It's not worth following up on however. I wouldn't want to discourage them from further embarrassing themselves.