PDA

View Full Version : This Is Why We Won The Colorado Convention

speciallyblend
06-01-2008, 12:18 PM
Dear Bonnie,

I wish to thank you and all the others who were at the state assembly today to support Ron Paul. I was deeply moved by the steady determination to show support for Mr. Paul, often in the face of hostility and humiliation. I also know that because you acted out of respect for the rules and protested peacefully (without interrupting Mr. Romney's speech) some who were not supporters were also moved in their consciences and expressed to me that they thought we had been treated unfairly, and they were sorry. Oft the justice of a cause will speak for itself!
I remember a statement made by one of the speakers at today's assembly; "We have an obligation to elect a candidate who can win."
No--we should elect candidates who can conduct their office with accountability and justice. The proceedings of today remind me this quote:

"An act can only be successful or unsuccessful when it is over; if it is to begin, it must be, in the abstract, right or wrong. . . . There is no such thing as fighting on the winning side; one fights to find out which is the winning side."
--G.K. Chesterton

As, Chesterton says, "he who only likes victory must always come late for the battle."
Bonnie, I will appreciate it if you could forward this message to the other members. I do not know that I will meet some of them again, and I do not want to miss thanking them.

Sincere regards,
-Danica Smith

THANK YOU ,for all the supporters that were outside the ron paul circle. This truly brought happy tears to my eyes. Registered Republican Kenny Griffin.

I ALSO WANT TO THANK MY INSPIRATION, RON PAUL:D

Unspun
06-01-2008, 01:02 PM
Who is Danica Smith?

speciallyblend
06-01-2008, 01:24 PM
Who is Danica Smith?

she is a republican and she wasnt the only one that came up to many ron paul supporters, this happened all over the convention, and the blowback is gonna make the gop pretty much crap in their pants, wait till you see the pdf of the conservative blacklist;)

IT WILL BE PRICELESS, we must thank the mccain campaign:D

UtahApocalypse
06-01-2008, 01:33 PM
It seems thogh all these loud, and proud against MCCain people still voted for his delegates.

Actions speack louder then words. Hate to burst the bubble, but the NeoCons... Neo Conned you.

speciallyblend
06-01-2008, 01:50 PM
It seems thogh all these loud, and proud against MCCain people still voted for his delegates.

Actions speack louder then words. Hate to burst the bubble, but the NeoCons... Neo Conned you.

they might of won a battle ,but in the long run ,they only showed their corruption, unless you were there , you really are clueless. I would suggest you read the other thread and responses by others and understand in reality the neo-cons are losing by winning wrong, it will come to bite them on their asses on sept 1st, WE TRULY WON BY LOSING RIGHT , this is just the beginning and we gained much support since we didnt disrupt the convention mccain/gop people did ,every convention has been disrupted by mccain/gop people , we havent done a dam thing wrong yet,except have PASSION

Rhys
06-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Just imagine if the GOP and media weren't cock blocking.

speciallyblend
06-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Just imagine if the GOP and media weren't cock blocking.

i couldn't of said it better

ninepointfive
06-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Nice to meet you yesterday, Kenny!

And yes, we had a lot of people come up to each one of us and express their disappointment with how we've been treated.

All Seeing Eye
06-01-2008, 03:38 PM
Well done.

This is how it should always be done...with the message of peace and prosperity for all in mind.

speciallyblend
06-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Nice to meet you yesterday, Kenny!

And yes, we had a lot of people come up to each one of us and express their disappointment with how we've been treated.

MEETING EVERYONE was an inspiration;)