PDA

View Full Version : Don't Quit! We are winning!

Jean
06-01-2008, 12:02 AM
You can,t see the results of all our hard work yet, but we are doing it! I just got back from the Washington State convention! I don't have any great results to report yet. Sorry.
Our delegates and alternates are headed home right now! They are all really tired. They have been working hard for weeks. At the convention they all worked together. They believed in what they were doing, they had a plan and they stuck to it. They played fair and they worked the system to the best of their abilities. Some did not even know what the plan was they just hung in there and we worked together as a group for Dr Paul!
Our delegates are fired up and ready to take this battle where ever it goes! You can see it in their eyes! After the convention we marched around the convension center chanting Ron Paul, Ron Paul. Rpn Paul Revolution!

There are two more groups headed home tonight! One group is the party requlars who believe in truth and freedom and they believe in the Republican party. They are tired tonight too. They are not sure what they saw happen at this convention. I am sure many of them were quite upset over the way things were handled. They stuck with the party but they could see the dirty tricks going on behind our backs. They want to believe in their leaders but they also felt things were not quite right? They were willing to give us a fair chance but still they are not sure about us or Ron Paul people.

And then there is the party leaders. They are tired tonight too! They have worked as hard as we have the past few weeks. They had a job to do. They had to stop us no matter what. They don't like to cheat and lie and bribe people but they felt they had to! They had to win! And maybe they did today I don't know?

WE WON TODAY. We don't have to worry about getting caught doing wrong because we did no wrong. We were guided by our principles. We left with our heads high and we were proud of the work we had done. We learned alot and NEXT TIME we will be stronger! Now we have seen their tricks. They have been playing this game a long time and we are new to the game. But we are in the game it is not over!

PatriotOne
06-01-2008, 12:06 AM
Thanks for the insight Jean. We have something they do not. Conviction. If they think we are just going to go away they got another think coming!

pinkmandy
06-01-2008, 12:06 AM
Great job, great attitude! Thank you! :)

Oyate
06-01-2008, 01:27 AM
Didn't even get past the subject line bro. Yup, we're winning. Total confirmation.

We bring hope and joy. Total win.

We bring light into darkness. Total win.

We speak truth to power. Total win.

We are afraid of nothing, or if we are, we have each other. Total win.

If all we have is each other, total win.

LOVE CANNOT BE BEATEN. total win.

Yo, check this out: if we were not doing this, what else would we be doing?