PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul must be laughing so hard...

pinkmandy
05-31-2008, 11:40 PM
He has to be. Every convention where the neocons freak out, walk out, whatever. All those years of putting up with their bs alone and being laughed at. All of this is because him. Ron Paul brought us together and it is his message, his fight that inspired us to fight. He has to be laughing his arse off at them now as they cheat on their own rules, walk out of conventions, and openly complain about the Ron Paul Republicans and Paulites.

Picturing the smile on his face makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

DrSpock
05-31-2008, 11:45 PM
He has to be. Every convention where the neocons freak out, walk out, whatever. All those years of putting up with their bs alone and being laughed at. All of this is because him. Ron Paul brought us together and it is his message, his fight that inspired us to fight. He has to be laughing his arse off at them now as they cheat on their own rules, walk out of conventions, and openly complain about the Ron Paul Republicans and Paulites.

I find great satisfaction in that as well. He has done so much for us, I feel I owe him a great debt.

RSLudlum
05-31-2008, 11:50 PM
Yeah, how can we expect those that can't even follow their own rules to adhere to the Constitution?

Akus
05-31-2008, 11:52 PM
yeah real funny

we need 5 states to have any say in St. Paul and so far we can't even have one. There is nothing funny about people who pull the strings and simply walk away or ignore the rules when there is a danger of losing those strings.....

Ron Paul may be laughing, I am not.

MozoVote
05-31-2008, 11:52 PM
Yeah it's so cool to see Ron come back off the ropes the last week, and fire up the troops again in Minnesota and Missouri. I'm sure the Montana convention will be a complete neocon nervous Nelly freak-out!

pinkmandy
06-01-2008, 12:04 AM
yeah real funny

we need 5 states to have any say in St. Paul and so far we can't even have one. There is nothing funny about people who pull the strings and simply walk away or ignore the rules when there is a danger of losing those strings.....

Ron Paul may be laughing, I am not.

Duly noted. Akus is not laughing.

As for Ron Paul, he has to be delighted. He has a dedicated, persistent supporter base. A group of people who go to extreme lengths to defend his ideals and have caused A LOT of upset in the neocon rank and file with no end in sight. We work to defend the very principles the powers that be have scoffed at, ridiculed, and ignored.

If you truly expected us to be able to take over the GOP and put the neocons out of business in a matter of months, without a fight, then no wonder you aren't laughing. We all get pissed off, all the time, but we still need to take a moment to smile and realize what we have done. And we've only just begun. :D

WRellim
06-01-2008, 12:14 AM

Actually, I think he is probably very SAD to see his party reduced to this, and rather than laughing from a sense of it being funny, he would be shaking his head in shame and disgust, and laughing only our of a sense of how pitifully, sardonically ironic it all is. :(

DrSpock
06-01-2008, 12:17 AM
Actually, I think he is probably very SAD to see his party reduced to this, and rather than laughing from a sense of it being funny, he would be shaking his head in shame and disgust, and laughing only our of a sense of how pitifully, sardonically ironic it all is. :(

The party has been going in this direction for some time now.

I like to believe that he is happy because he has found so many other like minded individuals through this campaign.

evilfunnystuff
06-01-2008, 12:19 AM
maybey not laughing per say but im sure he takes great satisfaction in it as i do\

the fact is forcing them to publicly act crooked in such overt ways in the presense of conscienced republicans at these conventions wins over more supporters and tightens the screws on the establishment

we have shown we are ready to fight long and hard i guarantee after the convention we will have alot more influence as alot of the sheep they are herding will go bach to sleep for for years ans we keep the pressure on locally jockeying for position planning preparing educating and converting etc...

anyways dont get 2 down about this shit cuz we are gaining ground every damn day and it will keep growing exponentially as long as we keep on keepin on

ronpaulhawaii
06-01-2008, 12:22 AM

As for Ron Paul, he has to be delighted. He has a dedicated, persistent supporter base. A group of people who go to extreme lengths to defend his ideals and have caused A LOT of upset in the neocon rank and file with no end in sight. We work to defend the very principles the powers that be have scoffed at, ridiculed, and ignored.

If you truly expected us to be able to take over the GOP and put the neocons out of business in a matter of months, without a fight, then no wonder you aren't laughing. We all get pissed off, all the time, but we still need to take a moment to smile and realize what we have done. And we've only just begun. :D

+1776

DirtMcGirt
06-01-2008, 12:26 AM
His numerous single votes against the rest of the house has caused thousands to stand up... the republican party had it coming... once they gave up on being economic conservatives before social conservative they were screwed!

Ron Paul's heart is made of gold

SLSteven
06-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Yeah, how can we expect those that can't even follow their own rules to adhere to the Constitution?

Exactly!

wowabunga
06-01-2008, 11:18 AM

Love It or Laugh at It.... I find no time for the grey areas of indecision in such matters of importance, such matters that are so plain to see. Today.... I laugh. :D

Laugh Hard, Hang Tough, Lend a Hand
Randy Baker

RideTheDirt
06-01-2008, 01:11 PM
If Ron isn't laughing, at least I am.Maybe we can change the Grand Old Party into the Ron Paul Party the RPP!:p

WRellim
06-01-2008, 02:06 PM
The party has been going in this direction for some time now.

I like to believe that he is happy because he has found so many other like minded individuals through this campaign.

True, but I would think it would be like seeing your sister -- who you kind of know is a bit of a slut -- but now you literally run across her prostituting herself at a street corner.

Nothing funny in that... just sadness.

The only hope is to adopt another sister and give her the same name!

christagious
06-01-2008, 02:24 PM
I find great satisfaction in that as well. He has done so much for us, I feel I owe him a great debt.

$2300 will do

speciallyblend
06-01-2008, 02:48 PM

the key to your post is WITH NO END IN SIGHT;) they will understand soon;)

A Ron Paul Rebel
06-01-2008, 03:00 PM
I'm still saddened by the fact that 'revolutionaries' don't embrace
capitalism. Especially when that capitalism involves a freedom
oriented product which will bring new people into our cause.