PDA

View Full Version : What will CNN be reporting on in 6 weeks?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-31-2008, 02:55 PM
CNN like the other major networks is being wagged as the tail of the Internet. Seems like the major networks won't even report on certain topics nowadays unless YouTube covers it first. One can only assume that CNN is out of touch because it has expanded into news entertainment. So, CNN can't report the factual truths, like Senator Obama's racism for instance, without fearing that such coverage will offend a large portion of its audience.

Just out of curiousity, what do you predict CNN will be reporting on in 6 weeks? I predict that it will be reporting on the potential destruction of the Democratic Party. The party is in serious trouble because of the problems below:

1) The party has already damaged itself severely in 2 large states.

2) The party is dividing itself up into racial groups while its primary process can't function as it needs to in regards to picking the best candidate to win against the Republican candidate.

3) The Democratic party has set a precedent of using the legal process (the Supreme Court) to decide elections.

4) With McCain leading the Republican party to cross over the political spectrum towards the left, the Democratic party is positioned as the weaker of the 2 parties to be replaced when a new conservative party is created to replace the Republican party.

As we well know, CNN can't discuss these issues without fearing that millions of Democrats won't buy the products they sponsor.

UPDATE: Wow, I'm sitting here watching the Democratic party destroy itself. They just got through enforcing the rules against Florida and Michigan. But the primaries have nothing to do with winning by popular vote; to the contrary, the primaries are specifically designed to decide which candidate is best suited to defeat the candidate in the opposing party. Wow! Certainly these arrogant people can't be this stupid! What if Hillary decides to step out and become an Independent? Stay tuned or turn to CNN in about six weeks to hear this story.
UPDATE2: Wow. I can't use the metaphor necessary to describe what just happened to the state of Florida, beloved forum members. This is the third time that the state has gotten rudely slapped by the Democratic party. I'm also looking at the people in this DNC meeting and I see people who just had their eyes opened. These people aren't coming back to the Democratic party. Besides being already divided into Hillary and Obama factions, the DNC has divided itself up into people who support the primary for its original purpose of picking the best qualified candidate to defeat the candidate in the opposing party versus a new kind of hybrid people who support the primary specifically for the purpose of electing the most popular candidate on the primary level.
UPDATE3: Wow! I just heard a Democratic fellow in a plaid shirt bet the asses of the Democratic party. He bet their asses twice.
UPDATE4: Wow! An African American fellow just used past racism as a reason for denying Michagan its full delegate support. He better walk lightly here. Stay tuned.
UPDATE5: Because of political correctness here, I really can't use the proper metaphor to describe what has happened here today. Some people just got drug through some manure here. This is history in the making.